High IQ jobs

What are some jobs filled with high IQ people like those who use Veeky Forums? College degree required or not doesn't matter.

>Veeky Forums
>jobs

Doctors/Surgeons, Lawyers, some types of engineers, basically most decent/well paid jobs require you to be at least above average in intelligence. However, nowadays it's also very important, if not more, to have a high EQ.

>Slaving away for the Jews whilst possessing a superior intellect.

Never going to make it.

typical kruger dunning

Banking and trading

kek

>EQ

Computer Science

Easiest job in the world.
Desk job.
100k+ starting salary

> unironically mentioning EQ

bus driver

Planting

Bike messenger

Actually love it unironically.

>Thinking some pajeet user cam start on 100k

This. EQ is bullshit mainly pushed by females. It cannot be measured and is entirely subjective - unlike IQ which can accurately be measured and is the most reliable indicator for life outcomes/educational success.

Lmao I interviewed for a programming position at a multi billion dollar company in the Midwest and their starting salary was 40k

>Lawyers

Smart? Some of the stupidest and most incompetent people alive. Their only quality I they would lick shit from the anus of a dying HIV patient and then French kiss their grandmothers for a shekel. They bizarrely mistake this 'quality' for intelligence.

Pfthahahaha

Keep telling yourself that

Director/screenwriter/producer.

100k+ is a /g/ meme literally older than some of the idiots browsing this website right now.

Same here. Interviewed and got the job in the computer science field. They offered 32k. I left.

You should have hired a better lawyer against Stacy's Mr. Goldberg superstar family lawyer Jim. You brought this upon yourself.

Computational economics