My entire life savings are slowly degrading into nothing as I sit here waiting to die

>my entire life savings are slowly degrading into nothing as I sit here waiting to die

won't take the risk of another goxxing
meanwhile I already lost $150k from December ATH

I can tell you have hands of stone but i feel obligated to tell you to hold

IRON HANDS SHALL BE REWARDED

IMMA STAKE MY BICONNECT COINS. IMMA STAKE EM. I KNOW THIS IS GOING UP

im with you my friend

yeeeeey!

jesus some of you cunts are pathetic. put money into good projects then come back in a year if you worry this much, it's sad

Every time it looks like it might potentially stabilize, it just dumps another fat log to the bottom.
At this point crypto is a freak of nature.
I hope buttcoin dies in the process.

NO NO NO IT'S NOT FAIR CRYPTO BROS IT WAS OUR TURN!!
>redangryconcryingwojak.gif

HANDS OF ADAMANTIUM, LAD

Who fucking cares. Everyone knows the best way to get shitton of money in this shithole of a "market" is manipulation. Join this pump group and get in on the profits too.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

I was stupid to believe that after the 2017 boom crypto was anything other than dead.
Still gonna baghold until this shits worth $0 I guess.

>bagholding

must suck being a newfag who bought late into the december fomo

>hodling against the trend
>crypto is good project
How do you delusional tards even have money to invest? It's only fair that you losing them desu

does no one know how to short jesus christ

buy some more chinese or pajeet coins, you will feel much better instantly

there are no good projects, all their selling are dreams and air. theres no working product that any financial institution or bank will touch since everything is either overbought, to expensive to even consider, or too volatile to even use

Bitfinex doesn't exactly seem trustworthy.
And I'm not insane enough to margin trade in a market where volatility is already this high.

subtle LINK fud, nice one mate

meant to quote this

Monero. Everything else is unneeded trash.