I'm done with this market

I just sold everything, I just can't do it anymore. I advise you to do the same, no one holding these coins will get rich. The governments will regulate crypto and the top dogs are cashing out right now leaving us as bagholders. Sell now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol clearly this just isn't for you

straight outta reddit

Good that you figured it out at this point, it's better than becoming deluded bagholder.

This is precisely what made me mad about crypto. Not the sick gains that people got over late 2017, although obviously I was jealous. It was that they did not appreciate just how mad that bull rush was.

"regulate" is not synonymous with "banning" or even "interfering".

We're just going back to how the market was before you stupid nigger
You actually had to have patience to make some money, and now that you aren't getting 100x gains every single day you quit? Good that you are leaving, we don't need people like you panic selling every single dip.

This. Such level of hype is just impossible to maintain for too long.

welp looks like it is almost time to buy

OP doesn't understand how crypto works

>he joined the market in the last few weeks
It's okay OP. This market isn't for everyone

WHERES THE BOUNCE BACK, PLEASE AT LEAST A DEAD CAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Selling while it's the best time to buy in four months
Go play your Nintendo boy.

>SELL ALL YOUR LINK, NOW

100k EOY. Garuntee it.

This unironically

Breh...

???

>The governments will regulate crypto
heh
*Shills XMR shamelessly*

>reads thread
>checks the time
bit early user, dennys got a promotion on or something?

Make money even in this bear market....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Brah... bruh... bro... I hope you're trolling.

The fuck? Is everyone here new? Now is when you start accumulating cheap coins. Veeky Forums really disappoints me sometimes.

>le buy when it's low
95% of this board has all their assets already IN crypto you collosal fucking faggots why do you always say this

i have 900k in crypto and 90k in cash i'm not fucking putting more cash in

>go to bed, up 20%
>wake up, portfolio value halved by 50% Even though my biggest loser is just -5%
Just about done

I don't see anything wrong here. Why should he keep bagholding at this point when we all know at this point that the bear market is gonna continue?