Why the fuck aren't you all in on INT yet?

Why the fuck aren't you all in on INT yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
pixiv.net/member.php?id=53804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because none of the tards investing in it right now can even tell me what it is since they blindly follow some faggot shill called the Martian. Also they're bullshitting about how many coins there are out there, probably the biggest red flag out of anything.

Yeah, buy INT (ERC20 token) for internet of things. instead of actually chinese iota (ITC which is DAG)

And what the hell is it with listing ibm and so on as partners when there is just an intent of cooperation.

Watch this newfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44

ITC is a token as well you fucking idiot

I went all in on INT a fed days ago and been losing money since, by now i am below my initial investment. Did you guys and the Martian just trolled me?

I dunno, but this image gives me a boner

I'm just UP on INT 20%.

Just hold bro.

no faggot. if you would have been in the original thread you would have 3x your money by now.

Me too, I get a boner when I see the INT logo too imagining the gains I'm about to enjoy

Source on pic OP... don't let me down.

they are alike in the sense that both are chink scams that don't work

i'm 50% into horsedicks

I'll invest if you give me the source OP

because i won't get inside the OKEX

60k @ 0.40 :)

Kanzaki muyu
pixiv.net/member.php?id=53804

You paedophiles really are fucking brainlets.
Never going to make it. Don't buy INT just go all in on KYS.

Should i hold this? Martians predictions were like 3$ a coin.

underage anime girls stroking horse/dog cocks are great, almost as good as when your coin is mooning

I got out of this coin with 2x.
The Partnerships aren't real.

I very much like this image

tell me more

If you're considering getting in, it's going to fall to 60 cents in an hour or two.

Hodl if you believe in the coin, or just cash out again when it hits 80 tomorrow.

>If you're considering getting in, it's going to fall to 60 cents in an hour or two.
Why?

>all in waiting for mainnet release so chinks bump it to $3
>it's going down

I need some de-fudding on the circulating supply
what exactly is going on?

100 mio appeared out of nowhere.

i have $150,000 worth of INT. gonna hold for 1 year. maybe take out some if a good ico comes a long

ITT weak fud by normads who dont even bother to do their own research.

If you want real answers, just visit the telegram or subreddit. So far I have seen a good rebuttal for all the different fud but honestly im tired of explaining this so Veeky Forums brainlets over and over again because 99% of this board unironically hates money, there are people on the telegram way more informed on INT than Veeky Forums is.

This coin is doing fine in the dip caused by (((them))), the market will shoot up after the 26th when the bitcoin futures expire and it will still reach $3-5 a piece by the end of feb and the hodlers of this coin will be greatly rewarded and the people who missed out will kill themselfs and all will be good.

This team can and will dethrone the iOTA cucks and buying at this point is like buying Antshares/NEO when it "crashed" all the way below 1 dollar the first time.

>telegram
What their telegram is absolute cancer.

Nah, project related telegrams are cancer but this one is one of the least cancerous. Regardless it still has a few people that are better informed than Veeky Forums is

can you explain why the ciruclating supply just increased?

link?

bump

great picture OP

>think INT is the fascist symbol
>it was a horse cock the whole time