Just finished transfering my entire stack to Bitmex, ready to go all-in with 25x leverage at the bottom...

Just finished transfering my entire stack to Bitmex, ready to go all-in with 25x leverage at the bottom, where do you guys think the bottom is? 9.8k? 8k? Or am I better off going short.

Don't try to talk me out of it, I'm down from 60BTC ATH, I'm going hard or going home at this point

Pic related, what's left of my shitty stack

DON'T DO IT GOY! YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Go all in long

Just get a job.

This was never supposed to happen anyway. It was an illusion, a pipe dream, a sham. We're done for.

Never. If this fails I'm probably getting the rope. Now give me some useful advice

24 XBT = Shitty stack? Dude go outside and get some air and realise how much you can do with that money. THATS MORE THAN MONEY ON A SCREEN AND YOU ARE ON TILT.

7-8k, do 8k to be safe.

That's a lot of money that could do a lot of good for a lot of people. If you're not in the game for any longer, consider finding someone you would consider worthy of chairty. Maybe you have a friend in need, a family member in dire straits, whatever it may be. That charity could give you the reprieve your soul seeks.

Consider that before the rope, at least.

Go short until the 26th

Afterwards, wait until the 31st of Jan unless the market is showing clear signs of recovery. After the 31st at the latest expect a massive bull run.

Tips in BTC once you make it:

3K37bByKNutANW1PbjsVfZTwz9sBM9Mc8B

Why do you think the bullrun starts after exactly the 31st?

bUMP

this WAS the current dip
price will go up now
"sell low, buy high"
good job
maybe next dip will be lower
good luck

So you think I should go long about now? I'll be liquidated at just under 10k.

Everyone saying it will go 8 k so I would short but don't go 25 x way to volatile and you know you will get liquidated

Got short right now but cancel contract at 9500. Heaps of Bizlets have mentioned they have buy orders set for 9500. It’s clearly gonna drop in the next hour look at the red candles

was told by motley fool that bitcoin would cut in half twice this year.

It's do or fucking die.

Alright. Doing a testrun with 5 BTC at 25x leverage, liquidation at 10399.

Go short till 9500 then close contracts, from there wait till it bumps back up as the buy orders at 9500 are filled then to 10 000 then short all the way down to 8:

If you pull this off remember me:

18tXnnvBiPFUU7dNykZiRFcnMJYqticq98

I am praying to the green wojack for you as we speak! Wishing you the best of luck. Keep me updated

Short it faggot

Futures expire on the 26th, after that Wall Street will go long. They need a few days to accumulate contracts at a low spot (there's a weekend between the 26th and the 31st) so bitcoin will move sideways. Once February hits this bull is taking off, although Asia might be a wild card with lunar New Year looming

Update OP?

In the green at the moment, sat the short at 10141. PNL +30%~

Lol! You sound like a compulsive gambler.

Proud of you! I wish I had the BTC to join you on bitmex but my stack is tied up in alts atm. Keep me updated please

Close and lower your leverage you maniac

Can anyone explain this to me?
How does margin trading work with crypto?

try google, newfriend

Let the man do what he wants to do. Like he said don’t try to convince him otherwise. He’s up 30% atm

Update: Closed at 9940. Lowering leverage to 10x.

absolute fucking madman

Just dipped below 10k heaps of bug orders were filled. Hold strong though

Pussy

100x short, we're going to 3k sooner or later

its just a matter of not being fucked on the bounce and inevitable drop

What was your return? Are you happy your shorted and didn’t long?

Went around 2.3BTC in plus.

gw son
if John McCaffe was still alive today he would be proud

good job. gunbatte

Wow epic. Would you sort me a small amount for giving you good advice? Would mean heaps:

18tXnnvBiPFUU7dNykZiRFcnMJYqticq98

Don’t go long now man, we have a week of this downtrend bull crap and we don’t know how the market will react. Go outside for a couple of days and come back. That’s a lot of money OP you can’t make decisions now because you feel like it, otherwise you’re going to get liquidated and shown to the world on bitmexrekt

More appropriate:

Updates OP?

Tether printed. Went long at 10075.

Nice

even more appropriate

if you'd just sold the entire stack at the ATH price you'd be a millionaire

how did you fuck up so bad?

I like this one

go back to r*ddit you disgusting normalfag

What the fuck is leverage

A lot of it was unrealized BTC in TRX, in which I sat too long. I also fucked up majorly in the last dip (tethered up at 9.7k and didn't rebuy until 11.1)

It's a free money machine which turns people like you into millionaires, go to shillmex.com, x100 leverage is quickest way to easy gains.

Yo OP thoughts on sending me a little BTC for the good short advice before?

I'm down 35 BTC in 1 week, I'm not giving out shit. Maybe when I'm at ATH again

We're in a full-on bear market right now, dude.
Don't forget to close your positions as soon as you have a good profit or at least set a stop loss in profit.

All good I understand that. Remember me if you hit that ATH again. Wishing you the best

leverage means you basically get to multiply (or amplify) your gains and losses

so if you have 1 BTC and short with 100x leverage, it's like you're holding 100 BTC, so for every ~1% that BTC goes down in price, you'd earn 1 full BTC profit. So if BTC was worth $10,000 and it goes to $9,900 and you had 1 BTC leveraged at 100x you'd earn 1 BTC from that movement

But it goes the other way too, if you short BTC with 100x leverage and instead of going down by 1% it goes UP by 1% you'd instantly lose a full BTC (also called getting "liquidated")

can be risky but also hugely profitable. I haven't done much leverage trading but a few of my friends have made hundreds of BTC doing it over the last year

short it u nig

Up to 30BTC again. God I'm such a pussy, if I had went all in on the last two trades I would've been at 50BTC already

Literally everyone thinks it's going to 8k and they're waiting to buy there.

What do you think happens when you stack all these sell orders ontop of eachother?

They go up to 8.5k...i'll pay 9k...I guess I can live with 9.5k..oh wait 10k...FFUUAUACKKC FOMO.

greedy jew

*buy orders

fuck off, dont come crying for advice next time

thanks.

Never used leverage before sitting on 0.7 btc at the moment. At what point would it be wise to start?

Then one time you will go all in and lose it all, this is educated gambling

The absolute state of Veeky Forums ffs

Can’t think about it like that. You have got back 5 btc, just keep me making smart trades and sure it may take a couple of hours but you can get it back easy. Have faith

do 25x on 10BTC long, 100M tether just got printed 20 mins ago.

If you've never margin traded before you can try testnet first just to learn the mechanisms of the exchange and get the feel of trading. Then keep .5 with you and transfer .2 to bitmex and start trading

update OP? market is pumping, hope you followed my advice.

Good advise user, will follow up

Will he be right?

>using TA in an unregulated market
No.

fucking absolute greedy piece of shit
that aussy gave u perfect advice
you fucking cunt.

Closed position at 10240. Waiting for 9500 then going long all in with 10x leverage.

Nice. Good luck.

>short-term margin trading with the Tether and futures catastrofuck going on

proof with account balance on bitmex

It’s all good. If he does well I am sure he won’t forget this thread and me. I am just happy to help out when I can. Cheers for sticking up for me though

He already proved it here:

long from 8k

my man, smart move.

Go short after 9800. Tether doesn't mean it will recover

he will. you're getting nothing

Took me 5 mins offer good advice. Happy to watch someone else win back their losses. It’s not a huge deal to me but it probably meant a lot to him. Either way I am not phased

bitfenix just printed 100M tether
you're going home so fucking fast if you go short

get that money dude, go short up 8500 then long use max leverage on this bitch.

you're alright ausbro

OP taking a one-way trip to Snap City right now

I appreciate the advice everyone is giving me. I wrote down your address on the off-chance that I'll reach new highs and feel charitable. But at the moment I need every last penny to recoup my losses

Cheers. Won 5.3k on Trumps election as well so that meme is even tastier

Cheers I appreciate that. Wishing you the best and good luck!

damn, exact same thing happened to me. sold at 9.7 rebought 11.1.
thinking of margin trading as well. but it seems I'm too much of a pussy.
I just don't want to risk getting JUST'ed

I say mid-9k

godspeed risky user

>Don't try to talk me out of it, I'm down from 60BTC ATH
Kek
You're addicted to gambling. Seriously, don't do it. You'll lose everything blah blah blah. You know this better than I do. GET HELP. SAVE YOUR 24 BTC.

Dude, you have to be new at this.
Let me help.
Never gamble(and that's what you are doing) with more than 20% of your bankroll. It's bad practice. Eliminate 80% of your bankroll from risk.
So don't be another suicide.

BTC 50k by July.