(1/3)

(1/3)

Some of you guys are heavily invested in funfair, but i heavily recommend going into ethbet right now, as it is the superior betting platform, and it's almost completed. It also has no house edge, which automatically makes it the best betting platform out there. Also a really nice developer which frequently anwsers questions.

Ethbet (EBET) is a betting platform. However, unlike other betting programs, this is peer to peer. To sum it up, there is no house edge which automatically makes it the best betting program.

Here is a list of pros and cons of the ethbet platform and the price it is currently valued at.

(2/3)

PROS:

-Low market cap which means it has a lot of room to grow.

An other ethereum based betting platform called Edgeless has a market cap of $113.820.337 USD . Ethbet currently has a market cap of $1.693.239 USD. Keep in mind that Edgless is less developed and has a house edge, which makes it less of a fair program, which could possibly mean the market cap of Ethbet will be even higher than that of Etheroll. If all goes well we might look at at least an x67 (113.820.377/1.693.239)*0.2= 13,444 per token(+better program).

-Active community
The backbone to any project is a good community willing to support it. If you go to the official Ethbet site and scroll down you will see a plethora of ways to become part of this community. I have found that the discord especially is very active, with even a developer answering my questions about the platform. -reliable developers

In this day and age 75% of ICO's are after your money and don't really care about the product. This might also be true for this platform. Either way it does not matter. This is because of how the program works. There is no house edge so the developer does not make any money using the platform. The way he makes money is through the fact he holds a portion of the tokens you need to use to bet on the platform. However, he can only sell his tokens 6 months after the crowdsale ended, so he will have to work te make the tokens be worth more so he can make a decent profit.

-low market cap and EBET prices are really low. a small amount of money can move the price of EBET up a LOT.

The market cap of Ethbet is currently around 5m. Most of the whales that bought into this are holding, which leaves a small amount on exchanges

(3/3)

-Active community

The backbone to any project is a good community willing to support it. If you go to the official Ethbet site and scroll down you will see a plethora of ways to become part of this community. I have found that the discord especially is very active, with even a developer answering my questions about the platform. -reliable developers

In this day and age 75% of ICO's are after your money and don't really care about the product. This might also be true for this platform. Either way it does not matter. This is because of how the program works. There is no house edge so the developer does not make any money using the platform. The way he makes money is through the fact he holds a portion of the tokens you need to use to bet on the platform. However, he can only sell his tokens 6 months after the crowdsale ended, so he will have to work te make the tokens be worth more so he can make a decent profit.

-low market cap and EBET prices are really low. a small amount of money can move the price of EBET up a LOT.

The market cap of Ethbet is currently around 5m. Most of the whales that bought into this are holding, which leaves a small amount on exchanges. Currently, only $80.5k will make the price x10. Also, if the EBET price will remain low, there is a big chance the whales that bought EBET will buy more to increase the price to protect their investment. Especially if you have small amounts of money I would suggest buying EBET.

-Easy to use platform.

The developers already put an Alpha version of the platform.

The only con I can really think of that prevents it in surpassing EDGELESS is probably that it is only available on HITBTC and ED, but that is a pretty large exchange. One the platform is out (in like a month) This will be used for all betting because it is the fairest. It will also have first mover advantage, like btc has. I am posting this because I am genuinely very bullish on EBET.

>1k trade volume
>slowly bled to premoon price
>barely even moved otherwise

The platform is not yet released, once it is a x5 is garuanteed

> with even a developer answering my questions about the platform. -reliable developers

FunFair has at least 20 staff members online and answering on Discord every day (during office hours).

If one dev is shill worthy what does that say about 20?

That you only need 1 dev, and not 20.

Haha dream on. One dev is a hobby project. Expect deadlines not being made and releases to be bug riddled. I will bet on that.

Also love how OP says it's superior to FunFair but doesn't compare the two at all.

Hope your shitcoin moons for you so you can sell to people even more stupid than you are.

I picked up this one a few weeks ago. It definetly has alot of room to grow. I have seen projects that aren't one tenth as good as this one with 100x the market cap

Moron. This is a much smaller project with far more realistic aims than funfair. Couple that with an incredibly low supply, zero marketing thus far, constant github commits, and a real niche in P2P betting and you'd have to be a deluded funcuck to miss this one out

5x? 10x more like. Look how high it's pumped with no product or marketing whatsoever

Pumped? It has less than $2k 24 hour volume any buy order will make it "pump".

I own 15k of these and even I know its a scam.

Stop Blake, just stop. These bags have become too heavy. This is literally confido 2.0, even ELIX have finally released their identity meanwhile you still stick to being anonymous. If this is such a good project then show yourself

It's almost as if it's being somehow inflated, pumped if you will.

it would honestly take fuck all for this to get picked up and start multiplying in marketcap, it's as low as they come but not abandoned or anything. just no professional shilling going on

It has $2000 volume, the coin is a scam. I couldnt even dump my bags if I wanted to.

Sorry its closer to $1000 volume.

Edgeless has no house edge (hence the name) and it's already in operation. Sorry you lost all your money on this dead coin senpai

If he wanted to exit scam, there would be no working alpha. There would be more exchange listings to dump on bagholders. There would have been way more funds raised at ICO. Most of all there would have been radio silence from the Dev.

None of these occurred. The project has not deviated from its roadmap whatsoever. Think before you FUD

Everyone say hello to "Blake", he's the anonymous dev and only team member of EthBet. He also doubles as a shill as here he is desperately pushing his shitcoin that has almost zero volume now.

Im not blake. He does not even aprove the shilling i think because he will spend money on advertisements

>Im not blake. He does not even aprove the shilling i think because he

Ok Blake, whatever you say man. Oops, i mean guy who is definitely not Blake because he told us he isn't.

It doesn't make sense why someone would shill a shitcoin that has almost zero volume now after already being pumped. It's a dead end shitcoin. You are either the dev or holding some heavy bags.

ICO holder here. Tough hold, but averaged down during the dumps and now very comfy.

>Being this retarded
Blake is a multi millionaire off Eth already. He doesn't care if biz neets buy or not. Tbh neither do I

24k EBET here. ebet will be huge once completed

This. Jez is also in their telegram everyday. Actually he talks about of ton of crypto related stuff there, not just funfair. A lot of good insight.

>He doesn't care if biz neets buy or not. Tbh neither do I

Won't be long until that volume drops to zero and you can't get rid of those bags even if you want to. I've seen enough shitcoins to know how this ends.

Please stop shilling on here, this isnt the same Veeky Forums from a few months ago. Its riddled with newfags and cucks who question all the good coins and ride all the shitcoins because some YouTuber made a vid about it. They'll fomo on ethbet whenbits at 5 dollar and they know they fucked up. Just accumulate more at this price and dont worry as blake has yet to spend any money on marketing. So expect exponential growth soon.

I already went through that period when I picked up my "bags" at 5 cents

this. ive noticed such a substantial decrease in quality of posts and people question the good opportunities and leap the overpriced shitcoins,

i think the oldfags just became rich and dont need forums anymore

it's /pol/s fault

Nobody is accumulating, the volume is $1000 per day lmao

hahaha @ fucking 1 eth 24 hour volume.

Ps. I'm a bag holder of this shit.

NEIGHHHHHHHH. ETHORSE

shit volume on the exchanges aside (fixable by marketing) if crypto kitties, pussies and other similar metamask ponzis can be that popular, peer to peer dicing is going to be a hit

Ethorse is a whole different market segment.