Crypto is taxed every trade lmao

Call me a no coiner but I just made +30% on my portfolio yesterday trading calls on the S&P 500 as it hit an all time high.

Oh Bitcoin and Ethereum are down 11-13%?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who's laughing now faggots

Yeah, you won. I give up. Im only up 2500% for the last 6 months, might aswell kill my self

Gongrats on the 30%, seriously

>Call me a no coiner but I just made +30%
>ETH - 3,000% Gains in 2017

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Who's laughing now?? Oh, my sides!

>during a crash profits go down
Thanks op

30% in one day.

Oh and what coin is up 30% today?

Let me go check chinknance real quick.

oh wow TNT, a shitcoin

Stock market is at All time high lmao

How can Veeky Forums ever recover?

>mfw only made 2200% this year by HODL

why is god so cruel

>trades on S&P 500
>doesn't know how to short
i give you two months before you lose it all

If you are so smart "investor" you would know there is one more options than just buy/hodl.
You could do what i did short the hell of it.
Also you are glad you made 30% one day?
Back when i traded CFD i could get 5-10% a day with only few trades,
so i don't see why would you have to be so full of yourself brainlet.

>GUYS I MADE 30% ON MY PORTFOLIO

ACTUALLY THINKING 30% IS BRAGGING RIGHTS PFFFTT- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

The jews won, they shilled bitcoin dead and cucks sold

Time to go to wageslave

Yeah I'm not okay with paying 20-40% capital gains tax every trade. or getting BITTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCOOOOONEEEEEEEET'd.

Show me your blockfolio right now, unedited.

god this has to be bait, right guys?

It is not my fault you don't live in truly free country,
also forgot that your gov doesn't allow you to trade CFD xD.

>truly free country
haha, ok user where do you live?

Yes, but stocks is a way to earn some money. Crypto is a lottery ticket to eternal freedom. Wagecuck

Poland, 19% flat rate tax on capital gains, applies only if you hold your cash at the end of tax year.
You can buy sell as much as you want, and it only applies on gains.
Also can trade CFD

m-mom

t-t-this is bait right?

The man said he made 30% in the equities and derivatives market in one day. I thought daddy said you can only make like 1% a year right mom?

he's lying right? I'm not down 10% right?

he doesn't have to only pay 22-30% on his gains no matter how many trades he makes right???

right mom?

Oh I'm sorry it was actually 67.89% on ONE TRADE, what coin is doing that for you today?

and when stocks are down crypto will be high. Its the ultimate swing market

PIVX is up 28% today, I bought at 10 cents about a year ago and forgot about crypto entirely and watched anime and jerked off everyday. I guess that's cool that you're able to make that much on the stock market, I'm not smart enough for that.

Thank God I'm not an americlap

Around 40% this month alone, but had a lot downtime because i don't trade drunk/high (New year/Friend birthday).
Also I'm 100% sure i will pay smaller taxes on my gains than you, and user why the hell you censored your qty?

wait... we can post images again? Incredible.

I trade whatever has value I've made 800% on Ethertanks and 0 to $10,000 on turtlecoin.

But now is the time for crypto to die, we're going below 1k and 10k on bitcoin. It's only a matter of time before normies unload their coins. Also you have to pay taxes on every trade and if you don't have every transaction reported to the IRS

>You will get assraped in prison.

Crypto is dead my friend, stocks are at an all time high.

Let's see I bought at $0.10 and now it's almost $12 so that's a return of hmm 12,000% right? I can't math and I'm too retarded for the stock market, man it makes me happy that even brainlets like me can make this much doing nothing. I'm not being ironic either, this is the age where NEETs can become rich clicking a button and jerking off to anime. Isn't that beautiful? Isn't that amazing?

Also how can you be too stupid for the stock market? the only difference between crypto and stocks is that.

stocks is very layed back on taxes and trade at different times, the fundamental crap of a company is like reading a whitepaper.

I don't really care if it does or not, there's nothing I particularly want to buy and I am a NEET... if my internet money crashes to $0 it won't change my minimalist lifestyle. I just like supporting the idea of something decentralized, it's kinda cool right? I didn't care about money and still don't lol

I dunno, it just always seemed so complicated and I didn't bother to learn when I was able to support my NEET lifestyle. Could you give me a rundown on what you'd to make long-term gains? I prefer to just ignore my money, which is probably actually why crypto has made me so much internet meme money. Most people would make more money just jerking off and watching anime and forgetting about it, but they insist on staring at little market graphs and freaking out.

>he can't withdraw his money
virtual rich maybe

Wow, that's so good!

And here I am, only up 16000% up from last month... that's it, I'm a stock trader now!

OP cancelled his qty because it would be a bit embarrassing to reveal he's only trading with like 20 bucks

b-b-but i'm up about 4500% over the last 6 months in crypto

Lmao @ OP

> so smart bc in stocks
> doesn’t realize crypto will take over the world
> doesn’t realize how much of an idiot he sounds like hating on crypto in a bear market
> doesn’t understand how markets work
> thinks gov’t can track crypto

REAL FUCKING TEARS

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣾⡿⢿⣷⣦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣾⠿⠛⠉⢀⢀⠈⠛⠿⣿⣶⣄⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⣶⡿⠿⠋⠡⣦⣿⠻⣆⡄⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠻⢿⣶⣦⣀
⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠟⠁⣴⡞⠋⢀⢈⡁⠾⠏⣃⣤⠶⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⢿⣿⣶⣄
⢠⣶⣿⠿⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠲⠾⢫⣴⣤⡀⣙⠃⠾⣿⢶⣤⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣶
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠛⠹⣿⠿⣢⡄⢀⠋⢟⣩⣶⣤⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⣤⡆⠈⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠶⠟⠛⠃⢀⠈⠉⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢾⣟⡳⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⠷⣮⣟⠷⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⣻⢶⣭⡻⢶⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣴⣶⣆⢀⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⣽⡳⢾⣝⡷⣮⣟⠷⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢮⣝⠷⣮⣛⠶⠍⠻⢶⣽⡃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢴⡏⣻⠶⠙⠻⢶⣄⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢸⣿
⠘⢿⣷⣦⣌⠳⠏⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿
⢀⢀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣶⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠋⢀⣠⣶⣿⠿⠛⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠻⢿⣷⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⢀⣀⣴⣶⡿⠟⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⠿⣿⣶⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⠿⠛⠁

>30%

so you had a horrible day then?

>Who's laughing now faggots
you are, for now.
enjoy it while it lasts.
that's the nature of the game, brainlet.
but rest assured:
the ones gloating to others will always be the first in the red due to their giant ego...
just look at the bitcoin fucker posting that stupid chipmunk bitch all the time...
those are the proud BITCOIN 100K EOY2k17!!!!111 HODLers that are now crying and buying helium tanks...

so, for future reference:
until you cashed out and live comfortably for a while...

please shut the fuck up and go back making your average 0,5% gains on your shitty baby boomer stocks lel...