Who here got VENNED? I told you guys it was shady but you didn't want to listen...

Who here got VENNED? I told you guys it was shady but you didn't want to listen.. sell now to save some money see you guys back at $2.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidestop.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah see you on the pump tomorrow

sell now if you dont want to lose money everyone
you been warn

lolwat

predicting a drop to 600k sats after the AMA

please sells guy this going crash HARD
just trying to help you guy

Retards who bought at ath and if they don't see at least 50% gains within 12 hours will sell at the dip, nothing new.

You see how the newest red candle is bigger then the last green candle? That means sell your coin immediately and post a pink guy screaming on this forum

He prob bought ath.

HE'S RIGHT
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>just trying to help you guy
Should I take investing advice from Jim fucking Breyer or some pajeet who can't speak english. Hmmm hard choice

Jim Breyer sold at $9 instead of taking his advice why don't you follow his actions?

Oh yeah? Explain pic related then faggots

Imagine if you were dumb enough to buy ath and then sell at a loss, only for this coin to probably triple in 2 months hahahahahaha

look i watch these chart many more then jim breyer not look good here

That red candle is too small plus price was being manipulated hard by wash sales

What hes trying to explain to you is called "engulfing candle"

This one more scary then last because fat wick on previous green candle. Also, that small dump was followed by an engulfing green.

TA 101. But anyways, its your money and not mine. So have fun with it.

Buybuybuy

yes this
sell now or you loss all your money

>look i watch these chart many more then jim breyer not look good here

sir, sell bag to me. pls sir

>you been warn
just trying to help you guy
i watch these chart many more then

All these different IDs with the same terrible Engrish. My sides will literally split when I read about the people who sell this dip because they bought the FUD.

Just broke $7 next major support is at $2 when will you guys heed my warning and sell?

once you stick a sharpie in your arse with a shoe on your head

Your mum just broke $7 support you salty novenner

You'll be doing that for some pajeet who didn't buy vshit

My buy order at 60k sats is gonna fill. I set this when it was at 78k...

Always wait for a dip to buy. Never fomo at ATH. There always comes a dip, even if you have to wait for the whole market to crash.

On the other hand, I am not a salty walty today!

Set your buy order for 25k sats it'll probably go lower but not by much

Das right guys. Buy high sell low is our motto

>he fell for Verge
>he fell for Tron
>he fell for Raiblocks
>now he is falling for Vechain
you guys really are retarded

I don't know man, it had a lot of hype. If you do some Fibonacci tracer shit, it only caps around 55-60k sats

>dumping ven because of bitgoin

These guys literally hate Walton because they’re scared it’s a real project and their thunder nodes and Thor tokens won’t make them rich by next month lol

>ATH
>80k sats broken
>70k sats broken
-You are here-
>60k sats broken
-panic starts here-
>30k sats starts here
>Bitcoin starts mooning while vechang continues to bleed out like link for the next 4 months.
And this is how a new generation of bagholders are born.

>all this fud
jesus, just buy back in the dip done

can you show many proof

Thanks bros for selling and this wonderful dip.

I didn't record our phone conversation but he was laughing about dumping the VEN sunny gave him to be an adviser on what he called "vencucks"

VEN/BTC seems to be forming a divergence on the 1d chart. Bit early to tell, needs a few more candles.

You fudders never cease to amaze me. If you don't have anything legit, you turn to blatant falsehood.

Feelings of guilt often get magnified or distorted far beyond what they should be when tragedies occur. We think we alone have failed, and that we alone bear the responsibility for what happened. But this is seldom true, and I seriously doubt if it’s true in your case. Evil people took advantage of your innocence and took away years of your hard work, but when you stop to think about it, that has happened numerous time in human history and suicide is NOT an answer. Don’t let false guilt overwhelm you.

Please seek help. Free and confidential support is available by accessing the Suicide Stop International Help Center at suicidestop.com . No matter how much you lost on the VEN scam, God loves you and has a plan for your life. He wants to give you strength to continue on.

sorry you didn and wont sell in time
i try my best to help everybody in here thread
good day

FUD campaign in full force.

Did he have a Hungarian accent?

Doesnt make any sense at all, try again sanjeev

I am truly excited seeing all these FUD threads. Means massive gains in the next 24 hours for VEN.

It needs to break the uptrend line before we can be certain.

> retard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT BUUUUUUUUUUUUY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN MY ETHHHHHHH IS LOOOOOOOOOOOCKED ON OKEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>he didn't get in early

Fagboi

Just hodl your $VEN you maggots! $btc market is normalising atm

> got in btc at $950 and eth at $10

Sell VEN, then kill yourself in a year

VEN’s still super early, FUD spreaders likely NEETS who have too much free time that want to accumulate more before this thing goes completely more barshit parabolic than it already has

We just received a new pump of 100M tether, dip is over for now. The ones that didnt buy this dip got fucked. Bye poorfags

Wow thanks for the tip user! Gonna sell right away my precious Ven that has a partnership announcement with dnv gl, which will expand their market even more. Along with a rebrand til late feb, main net release in june which will also drastically cut down the circulating supply due to businesses buying a lot of ven, get a node and produce Thor for blockchain useage.
Nice try cuck

SAY IT WITH ME Veeky Forums

>VENNNNNNNNNCOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEECCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTT

no I need it to dip more :'(

Ignore the pajeets. I’m buying more during the temporary sale

Sir please...

It hasn’t even go parabolic. It’s been mostly linear so far due to whale price suppression. This isn’t a MUH WHALES complaint I think it’s a good thing. Means we’re not due for correction anytime soon. It will go parabolic though starting in about 2-3 weeks as we approach the rebranding and people fomo in to get on the THOR train

poo

Lmao. Dead

Sir please...

No whitepaper, no blockchain info, lying about Vitalik being advisor. Centralized. company does not need token holders. Token worthless.

>sell my bags because of these threads in the last few hours
>it moons literally one minute later

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL

Fucking pajeets man. What happens once they shit on all their clean streets? Do they start shitting in their houses at that point? Just like take a squat in the living room corner?

There's still time to hop on board
we going for another ATH

Maybe next time you would've learned to grow some balls.

This is 100%’fake, but never fucking sell when Veeky Forums says sell. These fucking autists think they influence the market and want your money

This is the first time I have been under my initial investment. I am really getting fucked now, I think this little game is over.

Maybe you should wait 30’mins. Burgers are here to save the day. If it doesn’t hit $8 before 9est cap this and call me a retard

Its a fake out don't worry you'll still be able to buy back in at 25k sats

I will tell you something what my wife told me

>Never invest more then what you can lose and don't panic, if you invested the money just leave it and check every few weeks or even months how its performing.

I invested 2000 Euro because its not much for me, don't try to copy others and just invest money that you can lose and still laugh about it the next year.

He sold. Pump it.

haha moon time faggots

Kek this vechain will go 100% up this week. No stopping of this train

SAY IT WITH ME MY VEN BROTHERS

>VEENNNNCOOONNNECT

>NO NO NO NO NO

>WASUP WASUP WASUP

Sold at 6800 to try and increase my stack by a couple dozen you're welcome..

haha its working look at that candle holy shieeet

Never doubt me.

>cuck listening to his wife

+2000% venned fuck me

hu dis nigga doesnt know shit nigga

It's fine, I have gotten $200 out of it already (which I proceeded to blow most of on Poker), but I had been in the green for the entire time I have been doing this until today. It would probably be worse on any other coin though.

SANJAY
A
N
J
A
Y

pls go to $2 so I can upgrade to thunder node

You are good friend to us sar thank you many good wishes sar.

Nice. Set my sell limits to 80k.

Nigger coin confirmed

this, biz cuckswayed me into selling neo at $30

Trust me don't overthink it too much if you didn't spend above your comfort zone.

When I was early 20 I had nothing and me and my wife would literally walk a few km to save money for not buying train tickets.Now we are early 30 and we have more money then we need, its unbelievable how fast your life can turn to good if you follow your path and being honest.

My wife is pretty much the reason why I have a life that doesn't include thinking about money.

> My wife is pretty much the reason why I have a life that doesn't include thinking about money.
hows the pimping biz these days?

CHINKED

How can I get a wife that will agree to whoring?

This user is a disgusting gigolo

Na she is just good being a manager and always looking new ways to make money.

>no whoring or anything like that.

the oscillator is literally horizontal, how is that a divergence

Fuck you faggots I sold because you faggots made me panic