Where did we go wrong?

where did we go wrong?

Oh I am very optimistic

me too brother... I am optimistic that if I failed in this life I may succeed in the next

>>buys on the dip

Retards that badmouth the king because it doesn't moon 10x in a week

Strange memories on this nervous night on Veeky Forums. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. Veeky Forums in the middle 2017s was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run . . . but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant. .

History is hard to know, because of all the hired shills, but even without being sure of “history” it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened.

My central memory of that time seems to hang on one or five or maybe forty nights—or very early mornings—when I left Veeky Forums half-crazy and, instead of going to sleep, aimed my big stack at NEO, BTC, ETH, going at a hundred miles an hour towards ATH wearing L. L. Bean cash shorts and a Butte sheepherder's jacket . . . booming through the Treasure Island tunnel at the lights of monero and stellar and ripple, not quite sure which turn-off to take when I got to the bitcoin fork (always stalling at the toll-gate, too twisted to find neutral while I fumbled for change) . . . but being absolutely certain that no matter which way I went I would come to a place where people were just as high and wild as I was: No doubt at all about that. . . .

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across Europe, then up the Golden steppe of asia or down 101 to Australia or even India. . . . You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. . . .

THIS NUMEME HAS GONE TOO FAR

plz come back chad.

Suda lefts me moneyz in the banks man!!!!

While I can't help but agree with your post, I made over 100k in the first 12 days of this year. 2017 may be reminisced fondly on by the new "oldfags" but mark my words, 2018 will make last year seem like nothing.

i hope whoever made that was trolling

the internet actually has clear real world value though... crypto has literally zero uses and 15000 coins

Oh? Go on...
So why are you here?

I don't know if crypto/blockchain will have as much importance as the internet but in 1990, nobody care about internet.

Actually world-chaning technology that has created millions of jobs and generated $100+ billions in revenue each year VS some crypto-fad that has zero real world use.

Prove me wrong.

zero uses as of right now

But what about 10, 20, or even 50 years down the line? Crypto will most likely be the worlds main way of exchanging money.

what the fuck, no it wont.
it's a fad.
everyone bought in when bitcoin got popular.

zero (0) people will use crypto over fiat.

Bitcoin dead. Ethereum however will rule the world.

Why don't you compare it to tulips?

Thanks for ruining crypto with your shitty lambo memes and 24/shilling.

Everyone here will cash out to fiat either way.
Good luck buying groceries or paying your bills with Bitcoin.
Fuck off.

>I'm a salty nocoiner who bought high and sold low

you didn't buy enough kys coin. ICO in less than an hour. killyourself.network

I have coins you moron, I'm only here for the money - like everyone else.
You are all deluded as fuck thinking that crypto will be used by everyone.

Then again, we are comparing something old with something something new.
In the 90's, nobody would have bought books or clothes by the internet except a minority. Even at the begining of the 2000's, people weren't so confident to buy stuff by internet.
It took times to be adopted to be massively adopted.

Chad cashad out and is on vacation.

Damn, so many mistakes, didn't sleep enough.

>t. someone who has never heard of venezuela
There are 2 people in Venezuela, those who buy/use crypto and those who wish they were using it

>everyone
doesn't need everyone to be successful

EVERYONE is using the internet.
Our banks, our hospitals, goverment, schools etc.

Brotha you are close minded.. just for starters, crypto is way better than wire transfers. You can buy land in my rinkydink town with bitcoin. It's only going to gain popularity

but not at first

Just imagine when you reach for your card to pay somewhere and they say "sorry, btc or eth only"

i uh
i really want to get rammed by this Chad

Sorry but your cryptos follow the same rules as anything else.
The bubble is finally popping

I use Monero desu.

It's still in the chad fad.

ZOOM OUT.

Excellent post, friend