Everyone panics during Bear

Who else /comfy/ with their holdings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>70k link

No sweat off my brow. Not selling.

Everyone is freaking out. Im just too damn /comfy/ with my link

Not so comfy anymore. I sold half my link for LiveEDU ICO and that now appears to be a scam.

comfy once in a lifetime hold

stinky linky

Only 15k. Not so comfy, needing 50k

>”appears to be”

BUT LE CUP AND HONDOLLLL

fucking LOL

People arent actually selling right now are they?, its all just memes and banter right?

Can this stinky token stay above 1.00 for more than 2 hours?

>caring about current price for this coin

The only thing you need to know about the price of this coin right now is one thing: Dirt Cheap.

It didn't break therefore it's no longer valid

ChainLink succeeding will bring about the single biggest bull run in crypto history. Not just for the link token, but for every smart contract platform, for every smart contract accessory token like QSP, for every smart contract dApp like Req, and for the entire market as a result.

LINK haters don't understand just how much a successful deployment would elevate the entire space.

OOPS NOT A COIN

NO SHIT

>tfw didn't buy LINK and now it is literally too late
This is a decent coin, but it's not going to the moon.

muh assblaster

only retards invested into LINK because of Assblaster.

The real Linkies have faith in this coins tech, and have faith in the future of smart contracts.

>into LINK because of Assblaster.
>The real Linkies have faith in this coins tech, and have faith in the future of smart contracts.

retard here
will be rich regardless

>will be rich regardless
true

Hope it won't bounce back before the 1.feb, so i can use my salary to buy more.

My depression has been getting the better of me at 169.83000000 links here.

Will need it over 1k to make it.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

There he is. My favorite link poster.

How are you doing today buddy? Positive thoughts here.

got in on Titanium ICO so I'm good. $300 by eoy.

all good fellow user, recite any affirmations in the present tense to trick your subconscious mind into making it a reality

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

lol can you top my stack off please?

Sorry but I am not a charity.

Oh i thought you were, my bad.

LINK MARINES ! Im increasing my stack slowly by waiting for paychecks should i just start selling off my shitcoins to accelerate my LINK Stack?

I am an all-in LINK Marine and let me just say that you're embarassing us.

I sold all my other coins and just all ined link, may as well at this point

you're just asleep

Yeah dude fuck the other shitcoins. Go all in. I did the same thing.

Reminder when you buy LINK you aren't buying to get rich. You're buying into the chainlink family and the price is IRRELEVANT. Like a wise user once said, the real moon mission is the friends we made along the way.

See, fellow linkies these are weak hands. Do not get WEAK HANDS.

You're supposed to track the trend. The formation isn't supposed to be perfectly smooth, look at the cup itself.

Were not gonna make it boiz 15k link here..

Cup and handle can take months to form you idiot.

Shut the fuck up

The year is 2020.

It's a very common occurrence to see lambos wrapped in LINK logos.

Veeky Forums is owned by a linklet gone mad.

every Veeky Forums thread is the link icon with the link to this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz1Jwyxd4tE

Hawaii is know Linkaii and is only occupied by stinky linkies. The preferred method of travel is by fighter pilot.

Proof of ownership of LINK will grant all stinkies free travel to the colony on the moon. It's turned into a bit of an autistic hideout...but it's still an option.

Link Mars is more chad and has night clubs etc. Sometimes a disgruntled ripple holder will make it up there and try to spray paint fidget spinners on buildings. They are vaporized on sight.

your whole life can change in just 1 year. 2 years the world has become influenced by those who chose to stink.

Don't think of what couldve been, it'll kill your happenus. Think of the cool grand you'll have that you wouldn't have had.

Somewhat. LINK seems more resilient since the last Bitcoin dip. Good sign.

JUST

I really want to be part of the link family. How long do i have to accumulate?

I tried fucking warning all of you people. That white paper was dogshit. It literally had the words "business guys" in it to describe the team.

You're a faggot and I hope we never meet.

A year. Take your time.

keep accumulating for the year of 2018.

I dont see it making huge moves until the end of this year.

Even $20 a coin would be a good price to buy in at.

82k stinkies here. It's a strange feeling. Were I in any other coin I would be jumping off the roof of a 10 story building right now but with LINK I am actually happy, not even a sweat because I know that if I just hold for 3 years, no matter what happens, I will be a millionaire. What a surreal feeling.

>no matter what happens, I will be a millionaire. What a surreal feeling.
That's because it's too good to be true.

Poorfag with 1k stinky linkies here

will i make it?

No, certainly not. Go get a job, buddy.

>That's because it's too good to be true.
Normally I would agree with you. But this time it feels different. It has the same feel as ETH and Trump.

Im not going to pretend Im not worrying a little bit but I'm fairly sure the market is going to start going up soon.

How many do i need

That's just what you perceive. It doesn't have to do with reality.

my only fear is that I won't invest enough

You guys are morona BTC resistance is 8k and 5k and all of wall street is betting against it on futures dumbasses

what did he mean by this

I love being a morona

that handle is looking a little too long tho

If you can get to 10k, do it. You'll still do really well with 5k though if you hold with iron hands for 2-3 years. Even with 1k you'll make a bunch of extra cash, which you can then reinvest and make it that way. Keep your chin up

#
Only put in as much money as you can afford to loose

I'll explain to you something young boy. While money does grant you financial freedom, and it is nice to have, if you look towards money as a way of "making it" in your life, it will never come.

The first million will come
Then you'll look at billionaires with envy.

You'll get yourself a nice billion, and the top .1% and political elite you'll start heading towards.

Nice house? you'll want a bigger one, better location maybe.

There will always be a faster car, a more expensive yacht, or bigger private jet.

Its the masculine struggle. You will struggle to better yourself until the day you die. The only way to find peace and happiness is to accept your current situation and enjoy it for what it is.

t-thanks user

thx, dad

senpai help me understand something link is supposed to be used to pay the node operators surerly it won't he able to get too high otherwise people will be paying way too much to use a smart contract?

I have 2.2k LINK and I just want $10 by December 2018, is that too much to ask?

6.5k LINK WILL I FUCKiNG MAKE IT

Reminds me of this comic

might wanna double up a few times

Be grateful that you can afford any ChainLink tokens at all.

not him but desu I don't care about 'making it' I've grown up pretty poor so I'm used to not having money I would just like to have enough to be able to purchase a house as rent in the UK is rape in my area for the shittest tiny one bedroom flats rent is a cheapest £750 per month I have 500 link and am going to try accumulate more but its hard. If it ever hits 1k I will be extremely happy

Lol this is for normies real patrician crypto millionaires become cute girls, why the fuck would I waste time "struggling against the world" when I'm rich? Do you think your actions are going to overcome the fall of man? How about the heat death of the universe? Your "masculine struggle" is a fucking cope. To listen to some more J. Peterson you fucking tool, *cringe*

I have a question for Linkies: it’s been said that Link could be updated to not rely on the Ethereum network but given that it’s an ERC20 token, how would this be accomplished?

Transfer balances. The end.

Link is Blockchain agnostic faggot

In such a case we're getting justed.

This. I just want financial independence.
What I'll be buying is vr and video games. And good food. And thats enough for me. I don't care about good cars and big boats.

Sure man but right now I'm in a place where I'll probably make 100k in my whole life, and most people around me would look at me with envy.

Having 1MIL would truly be "making it" in every sense. I'd be able to live with that, believe me.

Being left alone is enough for me to be happy.

The oracle computations themselves will be blockchain-agnostic, i.e. they will be usable with any blockchain or DLT.

The only thing that will remain tied to ETH is the tokens, which are the incentive for the oracle computations, but not directly tied to them.

Think of it like a store; the goods on sale come from various suppliers via trucks and whatnot, but you pay for the goods using the ATM system.
The supply truck network and the ATM network are entirely distinct, but they obviously are both necessary for shit to function.

how would you know about eth? if you didn't miss the boat then, you would already be a millionaire, and no millionaire is a stinky linkie

normalfag out, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
seriously though this is not a problem for enlightened neets
low iq normals need a constant feed of validation to sustain their inner emptiness, but a glorious neet can enjoy his patrician hobbies in a comfortable home, marry a qt 3.14 and provide for her
then comes the family, and once you have kids they become your life. because you're not some deadbeat normie doomed to become a sexpat. you're building generational wealth and giving your children the best education so they become even better than you
this is true /comfy/, and no stinky linky can experience that

Tokens divisible to 18 decimals

I see. Thanks, user.

If eth doesn't fix scalability this shit is going nowhere

ah okay kek

this is such complete bullshit full of meaningless platitudes, fuck off and don't come back retard

The Link tokens have two main purposes: staking (two kinds) and payment.
Staking is by nature a very low-intensity system, while payment will likewise have relatively low intensity since the payments for long-term contracts or collaborations can be done in batches at certain intervals.
ETH will do fine.
Plus, ETH has tons of upgrades in the pipeline.

He's right if you want more than financial independence.
If you want to not work and live as a upper middle class guy then you can be happy. If you wanna be "rich" like TRUMP you can't be happy.

cringe

>NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE
>non-normies want a traditional stable family
uhhhh ok

Money = happiness! What part of the equation can't you grasp?

To each its own. One day you might found out I am correct. Maybe not. This is all a subjective experience anyways. Sometimes the morbid truth is hard to hear.