Going 100x leveraged long on BTC

Going 100x leveraged long on BTC.

This is it.

hfgl bro

Nice, just shorted 100x.

How does that work?

Post screenshot

You must be larping

I'm not crazy enough to do this, but prices do seemed primed for a juicy pump, about to buy back in... hold me biz.

How much can you lose and win.
Brainlet need tutorial.

GG

im putting 3 btc upfront and leveraging x100 short.

Wait for the tether printer dumbass.

If you are brainlet just don't

Seriously what fucking reason do you have to go long????

this is the user who buys green candles instead of red ones

Same, just shorted 100k.

Good luck man

Balls of steel op.I think you have a decent chance of succeeding but I'm not brave enough to try myself.

God speed OP

You all are taking the wrong approach. This isn't techie territory anymore. This is hardcore, Chinese market player territory. It's the "biggest money transfer in history" but not in our favor. It will be almost entirely in the favor of the Chinese.

I can lose 10BTC and I can win alot more.

Don't you mean "sharted", Amerifat?

Can you do both a leveraged short and leveraged long position x100 and win in either direction? Where do you do this? Bitmex? If you do a x100 say with 1 BTC, how much of a % change is needed before you are margin called? I'd imagine the whales would manipulate price so that you'd get fucked right?

enough with this meme

OPs rich now

?
It's not like 10k is even a dip anymore or a good entry. This is like the 5th time we have broke into this range. I remember when we were at 15k people would love to buy at 10k and now its here and the demand is dying up, same will happen at 9k then 8k then 7k... its a real slow bleed for btc until this correction fully completes.

Only people winning in this market are the shorters, btc is going to be bleeding for a while now that's what happens after coming down from being so massively overbought during the past months and shitcoin holders will get wrecked the minute btc moves in any direction

>this is a crystal ball, there are many like it but this one is mine

Go ahead and short it x100 then you gigganigger

Funny you say that i actually am shorting 100x.. my shorts been open since 17.6k currently 8.7 BTC PNL.. adding more on each bounce too