twitter.com/tetherprinter/status/955771909110562817
twitter.com/bitfinex/status/955488975254376448
stockemperor.com/currencies/tether-printed-more-usd-us-government/
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/82024464
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1NTMakcgVwQpMdGxRQnFKyb3G1FAJysSfz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUY BUY BUY

Tinky Winky died :(

Stop it! We haven't hit my buy zone yet.

here the source btw in case someone would think it's fake.
twitter.com/tetherprinter/status/955771909110562817

The pump started buckle your belts.

lmfao its actually pumping. jesus tether really is propping the market up

>bull run to 12K

KEK

THE NEW PRINTED TETHER ISNT IN THE MARKET YET
fucking brainlets man

Why don't they just print to 20k?

unironically just bought
>10k support held
>tether printed
fuck me if this doesn't go up later today

let them print a billion tether and pump this shit to ATHs so i can finally exit this sinking ship

Why do they need more tether to pump it back to previous prices on less tether...doesnt make sense : )

Man fuck you for buying now it's going to drop to 8k.

Hold the fuck up, why is quantitative easing being used in crypto?

we need it right now, it is propping up the market at the moment and keeping us from going free fall.

mfw it will probably happen
thx senpai just sold 100k

TETHER PRINTING IS COMPLETE, PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

This is actually the wrong thing to do. Organic is the way to go. QE is fucking up irl markets and bringing this into crypto will do the same.

Thanks just put my sell orders in.

Right, because no-one is going to notice that they keep literally printing money when it drops below 10k and conclude that it's all a scam.

Unless you're trolling, you should read more on what tether is

Remember to sell before the Amerilards wake up. That's when Operation: Annihilation commences

Because it's an unregulated wild west where anything and everything will be done to keep the ship afloat.

Its not working anymore. They printed 750m already last time and BTC still nosedived.

>people dont realize it isnt just 100mil anymore

they created an ERC20 token for tethers, they have 2 ways of pumping bitcoin now.

twitter.com/bitfinex/status/955488975254376448

PUMPING ALL THE WAY TO ATHS GET IN ERRYONE

wallstreet is in the game, tethers are too weak. also ERC20 token tethers were created to combat them.

stockemperor.com/currencies/tether-printed-more-usd-us-government/

Hold on...
WHY?!

You have to let the market crash organically so it can rise organically as well. That is a sign of a healthy market.

>It's not working anymore
>value still 1 dollar

Pick one. At the very least whales are accumulating.

because wallstreet money is too powerful for them. they created more tethers the last 23 days than the us government created in real dollars. Obviously that isnt enough so now they they are going with an undisclosed amount being pumped with erc20 tethers

print more tether u lazy fucks . I am down 50% .

I dont even give a shit anymore. pump bitcoin to 50k . That would be glorious.

I mean if this isn't proof that Bitfinex is bye bye D E D then I don't know what is.
SO this is what true ancap looks like.

I'm sorry to say it, but you can't win against Wallstreet. literally every official is on their payroll. They could waltz into your living room with some of their Goons™ decapitate you with a rusty butter knife and get it written of as suicide. Not Even Kidding. How do you think Hillary got away with assassinating at least 3 opponents

>value still 1 dollar
>Pick one. At the very least whales are accumulating.
Of course this tether pump will make BTC rise just like the previous ones.

But did the last pumps work? No, BTC ended up nosediving and they had to print another batch of Tethers.

Tether has a higher marketcap than OMG at this point lol look at CMC. If they keep this up Tether will eventually be in the Top 10.

BUY BUY BUY

which is why the ERC20 token was created. Lets see if they can beat wallstreet

Soon there will be more circulating Tether than there are USD.

as of this year its already true, 30% more created in 2018 than actual US dollars created.

and what's that supposed to show?

>as of this year its already true, 30% more created in 2018 than actual US dollars created.
Maybe its backed by Zimbabwe dollars lol

funny how bitcoin started as "fuck central banks and their money printers"
and now people are begging bitfinex to print more money

Financial brainlet here. Why is tether propping up the price?

Shouldn't all this printing be causing an inflationary effect? Or is this all based on the belief that it's actually respected as being worth a dollar?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THETETHERSDON'TWORKANYMORE

Yes, they are magic beans.

This is why you shouldn't support, buy or hold tether.

>jesus tether really is propping the market up
which means that the market is crashing right now and is only being held together by the shitty bandages applied by tether. The pipe is going to explode anyway so applying those temporary bandages only increases the pressure of the water inside it until the eventual explosion

>tl;dr cash out asap

>that 4k coins volume spike on finex
IT WASN'T ENOUGH

the cucks on this board, who also sponge off the government, turly believed that cryptocurrency was going to "disrupt the world". Only once the CME futures opened its become a case of 'tail wags the dog'.

>tfw QE is what kills the crypto

just wait till the erc20 tethers kick in, you'll see a real pump

Tether is used to buy crypto, if they print 100m, it's 100m that gonna be used to buy crypto driving prices up.

most of those were sold coins though?

wtf is wrong with subhumans on this board

nah it was green candle

Just magic, based from some relatively lawless Caribbean island with no accountability. No tie to the US dollar, beyond the name "USDT".

This is not QE, because QE is based on actual value transaction. This is literally magic.

No because tether is backed 1:1 by US (supposedly). Inflation would only occur if the printed more tether without having the corresponding USD to back it up. So basically they're pumping in USD into BTC via tether.

>Why is tether propping up the price?
It is not. Tether actually facilitates crashes and pumps since traders are now quick to exit BTC into USDT and enter again. Before they would have to either go BTC-->Alts, Alts-->BTC or cash out to fiat. Tether does not create more demand for BTC it does allow everything to crash/pump while total market cap is almost stable.

>No because tether is backed 1:1 by US (supposedly). I

Post Sub-10k memes now

It is though, but it's by an foreign agency with no so gentle motives for Burgerstan, their destabilization campaign so far has been an insane success.

Honestly don't care much for that i just want my free gains from geo-political warfare

>All these brainlets

They need to keep printing USDT because people keep driving the price up

You guys really believe 100 million just came out of nowhere? Some whales pumped 100 million? Once I get my initial investment I'm getting the fuck out.

Holy shit you people are genuinely retarded.

Anyway... anyone willing to trade me 2btc for 1.53 million USDP?

Just hold some in it in good long term coins (IMO : ETH, XLM, WTC, a bit in BTC, etc)

I got my initial investment out in 2014 before gox collapsed (~30k). Sat on the rest. Woke up one november to a big bull run and realized i had a million dollars.

>100 million
No user, that is daily amount. The actual total is a few billion 100% legit real money, from the very trust worthy British Virgin Islands.

And that is the end of a story of how brave nerds stood against wall street kikes but were utterly annihilated.

This was just 3 randomly picked tether prints of 100M each which directly impacted the course of BTC.
BTC is on lifesupply man. Bitfinex just won't let it die. Also, Tether is a scheme for Bitfinex to look like their solvent. Please be careful when you're dealing with tether.

This is a cia and federal reserve attempt to crash crypto currency.

So was he gay or not?

>people buying tether because btc crashing and everyone just wants a safe heaven
>hurr we print more tether to for all of those people
>except btc price is going down so they can't really buy more usd with tether because supposedly they get their money for tether by selling btc for usd they bought for tether
whoop dee fucking do its a scam

Reminder: offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/82024464

retard here
How did tether even come into existence?
Were people initially very skeptical but then quickly shut up once crypto exploded?

People want to park their investments in USD especially in bear markets and converting crypto to fiat is a pita hence tether.

What is it?

>value still 1 dollar

The only thing that will affect tethers value is too many people trying to cash out at once and discovering they don't have the funds

As long as this game of don't ask don't tell continues they can print indefinitely without fear of losing value

>12k!
you mean 120k ?

Visualization of Paradise Papers. Pretty well made.

Is the magic company and the magic people, listed in Panama Leaks.

Director: Mr. Potter

Banks are like that too though. They only keep something like 10 percent of total $ deposits from their customers on hand.

>you have lived long enough to watch cryptocurrency become what it was meant to replace

fuck

Didn't notice.

The rest are in loans and investment vehicles and you can bet they are highly regulated. What is ensuring tether's the same?

As a community, we'd be better off without Tether.

This is not even comparable to a proper fractional reserve banking. Tether doesn't have an authority behind it to insure deposits and stop bank runs.

No. You put real USD in, and when you go to cash out you get real USD.

Boys, look at this

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1NTMakcgVwQpMdGxRQnFKyb3G1FAJysSfz

Oh look another "I don't udnerstand how tether works" threads.

is all you need.