You are here!

You are here!

I don’t wanna believe it

great, good opportunity to buy low for long term invest

I thought we were here

What are you talking about? We're in "Fear"

you must be right i haven't seen any media attentioun or delusional greedy people losing their life savings

Baby boy...if you can’t tell this is the “Fear” phase then just stop investing in anything period because you are dumb and will go broke.

>mfw where "we" are keeps getting moved to suit the agenda of the brainlet making the post

This unironically

I am at new paradigm still.

Where is return to the mean guys?

$8k or $5k it depends on which trendline you are going with. If you go down to the lowest trendline from all the way back to 2011 it's $1k

11k to 14k three weeks ago was bull trap, we're currently somewhere between fear and capitulation and despair will be when we hit 8k, after which the bull run of 2018 can officially start. This should be sometime in late February, early March probably.

So true
SOOOOOO true

wow third time this month already

This is the most obvious bear trap I've seen in my life. Not for Bitcoin though, just for other altcoins.

Does no one remember this meme chart when ETH was correcting from 400 to 290? It dropped to 140 at one point

Apparently we are there since after the peak.

This is basically how I see it. The question for me is if I should buy more now or wait for a deeper dip.

>tfw when we are in 'first selloff'

Buying good coins at ICO phase

The delusion is real.

So fucking true guys. I'm trying to accumulate as much as I can now. When all of those normies would start investing in crypto - we would become the overlords

>muh bubble

Huh I thought we were here

>it's happened 6 times before
>ur just deluded
you sound like people talking about bitcoin in 2012.. and 2013.. and 2015..

It's a small bubble, but a bubble nonetheless. This actually gives me hope that the next bubble cycle will be huge. Even if you get in now during downward spiral towards a corrected bottom, if you wait long enough BTC will be huge again.

obviously the sarcasm in this post, but the normies are still not investing. It's still all my friends going "oh you've made a fortune doing this, I SHOULD invest." it's been should invest for 3 years now and yet nobody has invested and will continue being "should" for long to come

Why aren't the Rothschilds on there?

Wow, we must be timetravelers.

You said the same 3 weeks ago

nobody knows how much they have

estimates are 400B to 2Trillion

dude once this crash is oveer, and itll be massive. ill reenter the market. guys cash out and relax, learn real life skills instead of refreshing charts and prepare for next crypto phase.

You think that meme chart happens in a few weeks? A bubble forms and bursts over many months. Took three months to go from slightly above the mean to ATH, will take just as much time for it to all collapse.

Just imagine the Rothchilds being the size of the sun and those are all planets.

This, the market is still around half a trillion, we have many moons left

This, there is no greed or even enthusiasm in the public. We're at media attention right now, once boomers start funneling in their life savings you should start to get worried.

This is why the crypto market will go up or down and then down or up again

>there is no regulation
>the biggest whales are beyond massive
>these moby dicks want to keep making money
>to make money they need to buy low and sell high, or short it on the futures and push it low
>but eventually they need to bring it back up again
>if the market looks too scary, too bearish, fewer little people like us will enter the system. with fewer people for the massive whales to dump bags on there's risk of loss of profit
>and so the market can never be allowed to get too bad before going up, or the moby dick big whales lost profit
>the moby dicks have the power to manipulate the market to an incredible degree beyond what is seen in regular markets

and they never will invest

>Bubbles not to scale
>$40bn being used as BTC market cap, so massively out of date.

If you're so sure the market will collapse, why don't you post your x100 leverage short?

>you won't because you don't know shit

and thats why the normal rules dont apply and even if it looks like a bubble that means fuck all and the crypto market will do whatever the biggest whales want because they're so big

When there is a recession, it is just the jews accumulating like whales. It all makes sense now.

This. The majority of my friends have at minimum a bachelors degree and have known about cryptocurrency for years. So many of them have told me they are interested in investing yet I only know 1 other person who is invested. A lot of my friends would consider themselves intelligent people, but are put off by the effort of buying bitcoin, transferring to exchanges etc.

Its still good for perspective faggot. kys.

Can I get one more of those return to normal?

No it isn't, for precisely the reasons I outlined you fucking brainlet.

I'm sure boomers will invest their life savings into something they don't understand and literally every news outlet is calling a bubble

>boomers doing things they don't understand out of greed
Actually that lines up with boomer behavior to a T.

>boomers will invest into something they don't understand
theyre not boomers, theyre TRONLORDZ

Great - my attention span is too low for all this - so your telling me it’s going up again, right?

kek'd thanks for this

>small bubble
every other thing listed has a real world counter part or production leading to something tangible, crypto still hasnt have a product that actually has any uses its just a supposed use case where it creates more problems than how many it solves

nothing to tie it down then

Meanwhile the bogs are the space inbetween the celestial bodies

Apart from Crypto, and most likely Amazon what has changed?

There are plenty of projects out there with products?

>There are plenty of projects out there with products?
dreams and greed are their product

idk if ironic post or actual retard, but your post fits the denial bit on OPs image just fine.

fuck, you're right
dreams and greed sell like hot cakes, everyone loves greed and dreams. no wonder crypto is going up forever irregardless of conventional logic.

we are here

Sure thing, Mr. Shekelstein!

the stage where its just a money machine wringing out endless cycles of hope and despair and feeding on the greed and providing nourishment to dreams forever

I disagree - and the primary reason is because institutional investors are JUST NOW starting to move money into crypto.

That's part of the reason I'm even here and started in 1/1/18 - I'm in industrial business, but a lot of my friends got into finance and those firms are just now starting to seriously look at putting money into crypto.

This thing will take off - get regulated - stabilize then be widely accepted.

Buckle up gents.

>get regulated
how?

actually the boomer generation are risk averse and prefer slow but steady over the risky attitudes of Gen X and Millenial generation.

Which actually makes a lot of sense as to why they don't like Cryptocurrency speculation.

t. kike

I don't know the details, nor can I read the future - but every day there's some new organization looking into regulating the markets.

My assumption in that the SEC, CFTC, and IRS will impose some web of sanctions on how money flows in and out of the markets so taxation will be their weapon. Probably some kind of CFTC platform for trading that logs everything we do.

Regardless - the money won't be stopping for a while regardless of today's conditions.

The bear trap is at 25%ish from the top. BTC rn is at 50%ish from the top so we're about at the capitulation.

this only if you know what you're doing, most people will lose swing trading.

WHERE IS THE DIP????

kek'd hard

>I pohsted idd agennnn hmmeehpp

Goldman has been in crypto since May 2017

Do you guys know what happens after the bubble bursts?
The good projects rise from the ashes
Ditch your shitcoins and just chill the fuck out

Anyone else unhappy seeing green because you want the real correction/crash to happen already?

Also, if we're in a bear market, isn't the best way to make money actually trying to day trade by buying the dip and selling high? It's gotten to be pretty predictable these past few weeks.

>One reference
>6 months into a market

kman.

This.
The December rally was basically just a speed-bump caused by us breaching 10k and the huge media attention. Normies just came to cryptoland on a 1-month vacation and now they're saying goodbye so we can pick up where we left off.

Nah, if anything, we were there after the first crash to 11k and subsequent short-lived recovery. We won't drop lower than 9k, that's the bottom because we're still going somewhat parabolic on the mean.

this right here lads

>90% of traders perform equal or worse then the market
>people STILL think they are better of trading
kek

Crypto is now 400B made that's a x10. We are steadily approach mania phase

>I'm sure boomers will invest their life savings into something they don't understand
That's why your friendly jewish media had to walk those boomers step-by-step, live, on how to invest in the most stable of jewcoins!

.... oh, and it crashed two days later. Then the very same (((news))) started pushing heavy FUD about how BTC is also going to drop down to $100 again.

Coincidentally.

No refunds, you stupid goyim.

>the Rothschilds having wealth is a conspiracy
If you kikes can't stand the heat, why do you beg for us to put you into the ovens?

That last dip looks a lot bigger than the other 2

the only reasonable use of this graph in crypto is this

The bubbles are to scale, retard

>literally no citation

>t. Kike
Has JIDF come over from /pol/ now?

>what is the battle of waterloo

Is time standing still cause we have been there for like a month

More people should be reading about this.

That means the next upward trend will be bigger