If every cunt and his nan are waiting for this magical 8k dip before buying...

If every cunt and his nan are waiting for this magical 8k dip before buying, doesn't that mean people will try and one-up eachother driving the actual bottom up and up to something like...10k?

Yes it does. Ask anybody who has been around for the "guarenteed" floors of previous bitcon crashes. It always misses by at least a few hundred dollars. theres no way it touches 8k. It might flash down to sub 8.5 for like a few seconds at the most.

Yes fking normies think that they selling at 10k buying back at 8k. Market makers are going to crush them all.

Yes. Remember the crash in september? Everyone expexted it to go to 2.4k since goldman sachs said it would, and as soon as it hit 3000 the rally to 20k started.

its going to 1 dollar i think
bit coins are a scam i think

I think the most we will get is 9k double bottom and up again

Nan get off the computer

I remember one dip where I was fooling myself with an exact buy range, missed it missed the party

>fking normies think that they selling at 10k buying back at 8k
>this is literally me right now

pls no crushy

You're delusional. This panic is not driven by looking at the current price, it's driven by general systemic fears. Taxation, regulation, government audit and bans, concerns of artificial pricing. People won't buy back in just because is at a certain price. We are currently in the epicenter of cryptocurrency disillusion immediately following the hype a few months ago. Will be a while before things go back to normal, at which point the price will drop sub 8k for sure. I mean 8k is within reach and we've only begun the panic period.

Hahaha you faced up

Fine fine drop to 8k buying big at 9k 9,5k good luck

If you are talking sub 8k, you are saying bubble pop I am not playing a bubble pop. See you at sub trillion dollar market cap

Are you ok bro?

I am fine cashed 30 % of my portfolio in cash before the crash bought 15% back at 9k still waiting for the rest, 8k is possible but I just don't think so that's all.

Ohhhh and i am still bullish lol

The reason why bitcoin behaves so weird right now is because people know 10k is already cheap. Look what happens every time it goes below 10k, people immidiately rush to buy. I think it will touch ~$8500 very briefly

Maybe I have some bids there but I would not count on it

How is 10k very cheap?? What a subjective piece of shit thing to say. It shot from 3k to 20k this last bull run, so 10k is in no way a normal figure to consider as cheap

Word on the street is everyone waiting for $5-7k

If you do TA it is cheap without the trend to being broken what I don't expect .

Everybody silently expects it to go deeper and wants to see you FOMO in user.

When normies hear celebrities say 'btc will hit 1 million soon' and '60k this year' it sounds like a bargain

If it goes 5-7k and sure that is possible but I think a very small probability, the longterm trend will be broken so at that point I won't be buying anymore.

No, because at 8k they will believe that they can buy at $5k.

That's why our norman friends will never buy a dip or sell a peak, they're greedy bastards.

I will buy until 8k if it breaks and goes down the tupe I will throw my phone with folio in a lake lol.

Fucking bilzerin with a classic pump and dump scheme. He needs to shill bitcoin more immediately.