Dear HODLers: stop buying shittokens

Here's an advice i bring to you after reading hundreds of whitepapers:

First of all, there're coins and there're tokens.

The purpose of a coin is serving as a mean of trade for general purpose, and it's price is guided by the utility/range/speed of the network it runs.

A token is a currency used to pay for stuff in a closed system, and has it's use restricted to the project it's created on.

Since people are jumping on ICO's like crazy searching for free money, a lot of crowdfunding is being sold as ICO. The result: the developers will deliver a system that don't rely on the fucking token they're selling to you, and you'll be shafted on the long run, either cause they'll (i) use their tokens for grants a their platform, (ii) they'll just accept money, reducing the need for the token, (iii) the chain won't work if the token is too valuable.

So, before buying a token for HODL, watch if the system the token will run can handle the token price "mooning", else you'll get JUST'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccrb.io/affiliate/390287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks senpai. what are you holding? do you have discord for help

Good token examples:
VEN
ARN
LUN
AMB

Bad Token Examples:
GTO
CMT
SNM
RCN

Doubtful tokens:
APPC
TRIG
POE

I don't have a discord, and most people looking for a long term strategy should keep away from them, cause it's a 90% chance it's a pump'n'dump scheme that'll mostly benefit the mods.

>watch if the system the token will run can handle the token price "mooning", else you'll get JUST'd.
what do i watch

you forgot UTK from Good token examples

> Good token
> VEN
Nice try pajeet

Please tell me what value VEN has as an investment.
I'm waiting.

Watch the solution they're trying to sell.

For example: a blockchain for credit score. The main use of the token will be corporations trying to give you credit. How much would they pay for a single look at your credit score? In my country, the databases that corporations usually use give that kind of information for around a buck, so don't expect them to change to a token that costs more than that.

>>Bad Token Examples:
>>RCN

i kek at you, nice lowkey FUD

its a core piece of the economic model for a system used by at least 3 multi-billion organizations.
i get that you're just shitposting for kicks but if VEN sees anywhere close to the adoption that we've been led to believe it well have, the token's value will be driven upwards by necessity

>He doesn't know about LINK
>Does he want to stay poor forever?

I'm only posting this because I've already accumulated my dude.

It's hard to tell the cap of a coin, but i think VEN can get stable at around 50 USD, what doesn't mean that the hype can bring it over that price for a few months.

That's cause their system cover most of the uses a blockchain can have: counterfeiting of luxury goods, product quality control, among others. We have big demand for that around the world, and they seem to be the ones implementing those things faster and with bigger marketing than the others.

Also, compliance policies are highly valuated by big corporations, since a lot of mooney is lost with corporate corruption in the lower levels of big companies nowadays.

I've link in my holdings, but i don't think this coin need more endorsement in this board.

True linkmarines will hold through the worst shit and FUD.

There's no product.
No contracts, just hot air partnerships.
It's not even open source so you can't tell if they're developing anything.
So basically you're speculating.

It doesn't qualify as speculation in the financial market, because it's tied to short term gains, while i'm talking about long term strategy.

nobody fucking cares about icos today, we're here for referral memes
now click this scam shit, it ends in 4 days
ccrb.io/affiliate/390287

There is no long term strategy.
You think big companies don't already have the know how and means to implement anti-counterfeiting technology?
You think they haven't done the research?
If it were profitable for them they would've started putting nfc in every product 5 years ago, when the tech wasn't already stale as fuck.

But the main lesson is: know what the fuck you're putting your money on, don't get bitconnected.

Also, beware if you're not just giving free money to shitty startups that are resorting to ICO's only because they couldn't acquire money through capital ventures or securities.

are you talking about Bloom?

Hey OP what do you think about cindicator?

I was talking about GXS.

Whale stuff, keep out if you don't have money enough to reach trader level AND at least the same amount of money to trade using the bots.