How to predict the market

Hey guys

Just posting a little hint

TA and all that is useless for bitcoin, but you can predict very easily through psychological perspectives

Once this graph in pic related looks like the one to the right, sentiment will change and it will look 'green' causing a flood of buyers

This will be in the next hour or two

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch
youtube.com/watch?v=ILWSp0m9G2U
cryptowatch
twitter.com/tetherprinter
stockemperor.com/currencies/tether-printed-more-usd-us-government/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>
what am i looking at?

So what you're saying is that you can't express yourself in words?

black scholes model BTFO!

That is correctly

In an hour or two, even at these levels, the '11% down will be 2% down and it will change perspective. If we go up 2% from here it will be green and up 1% or so. It will then shoot up like crazy

so it's something like the rsi?
what indicator is it?

Getting there,

When we hit the green line it will change

But we need the current price to be above the green line before we get there

can you give me the name or the source?

Dont know what you mean, im just dribbling out what I think is correct.

Pic is live price now

What I'm getting at i guess, is that crypto investors are no experienced traders. So you can predict it very well based on what their responses would be

They all look at the 24 hour average

When the 24 hour average moves to the point it makes us green (good) and up, they will flood back in.

Due to 24 hour average being a rolling figure every second, you use the biggest dip that would hit as the floor so even if the live price doesnt move, we will be up just because the 24 hour average constantly moves. Not like stocks where the market opens and closes. It's a different game to that

So, you're saying that if people see -10% will be bearish but, being at the same price if they see -2% they become bullish?

Are you the kind or retard that don't buy when see something at $100 but if they price it's $99.99 would sell his mother to buy it?

I'm not that retard, but 99% of crypto investors are, thats my point nigger

I mean, it makes sense after all.

That's why the average Joe trader don't buy the dips or the accumulation phases but always FOMO during pumps, they need to know that the price is recovering and going up.

Indeed

Look how its changing already, though it will probably have to wait for the larger dip to be the 24 hour price since we didnt rise enough just yet

And there it is

Market will now reverse trend

we can prepare us for a moon mission now?

In about an hour

don't get scared by the turbo autistic delivery, OP is 100% on point. % change from 24h ago matters more than every bit of TA you can get your hands on. ofc this doesn't mean "china bans bitcoin" or "jamie dimon puts sharpie in pooper" news aren't going to tank the price; but failing other indicators, you can use 24h data as a very strong hint for correct entries and exits

so not a good time to buy eth

where can i see that graph?
is it the 24h average?

About to skyrocket. I'ts a shame no ones paying attention

op you were so fucking right
can you tell me where do you see that chart?
i'm using bitcoin wisdom but i can't find the 24h average

1. might cause the reversal, 2. definitely will

I use cryptowat.ch

no indicator.
he's saying when the coinmarketcap shows green for %change in 24h instead of red it causes people to buy.

Isn't this all irrelevant since BTC was going to go up due to the tether print anyway? You could have said anything about any type of indicator and said it meant it was going to go up, because you knew it was going to go up.

Also if that was the indicator that apparently everyone bases their buys/sells on, how come no-one on here seems to have heard of it?

coinmarketcap or any other crypto site/exchange that shows the chart. it it usually next to the current price

This sounds like babby's first "moon mission bot" to be honest.

op is a brainlet but he is on a right path

Going to keep an eye on this. If OP broke crypto I want to know.

By saying that when something is going up that means it's going up?

thank you

What I'm saying is that the 24 hour price change that all websites and exchanges use as the standard is so faulty as a method that you can predict the future because it requires no price change for major swings in % which then sways investor sentiment massively

Stock market as set open times 8am-4:50pm - The price change is always based on 8:30 open

with crypto its 8:30 then 8:31 then 8:32 etc etc etc surely someone gets what I mean here

I understand, and this "babby's first bot" is relevant. In every bot thread there is a person that will make a "moon mission" bot that checks the 24h% and then realize later he just loses money.

I get your point - But can you provide any timepoints where this occured, i.e times when it went green on the 24h average and then it went on a bullish trend?

I'm not checking the 24 hour price, im checking what WILL BE the 24 hours price in say 4-5 hours

I'm not even sure if it works but there seems to be something to it

checked.
this

Your saying it’s a rolling 24 hour chart and it wipes away negatives by the minute as long as there is a small amount of positives filling in the disappearing negatives

Just check the dips in the 24 hour graph.

I can tell you for certain bitcoin will be green and "up" 0.5-2% in the next 30 minutes

dude, everyone except brainlet noobs gets what you're saying. it's not novel and doesn't usually work

Shooting up now

There we go

The idea is that if the 'trench' is wide enough to sustain, it will change the trend and cause a lot of buying

great post OP - thank you

does anyone have any other "sentimental signals" they find useful?

Thanks just bought 100k

It will be 'up' 6%+ in the next 30 minutes but the trench might not be wide enough to keep it going

Yeah and that's clever considering there probably is huge amounts of traders and bots falling for the 24h% meme

OP was right. Parabolic movement right when that line crossed. Any other such tricks?

when i first started (november) i just traded based on how the graphs made me feel and thus how other people were feeling about it, then i would buy/sell based on that. made pretty good money but it was a bull market so it was impossible not to anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=ILWSp0m9G2U

volume is the only one

MACD and RSI

how the fuck?! teach me ur ways OP

I would now say this looks a lot better and would get people buying, right?

This is the point I've been trying to predict

how high do you think it will go?

i mean, what im asking is, how long do you think the trend will keep up before another dip?

Stock market % change is based on previous day's close. Nice try faggot

Crypto investors seem to see a 10-20% rise as a buy signal, so quite high if it sustains, but from going by what I was on about it will be down again until that bigger trench is the 24 hour price. That will last for about an hour or two and its accross basically all cryptos so that will change it for sure

Sorry yeah youre right but that doesnt change my point. it's a static figure that lasts throught the day - With crypto it changes every second

Just busting your balls. Your point is good and still stands.

OP, where did you get that chart? Why do the images you posted look exactly the same? Are you saying that when the 24 hour % (rolling) turns green, people start buying it more? How does black-scholes apply here?

What the fuck is OP some kind of autistic savant?

They are the live price charts from cryptowatch

I'm saying that you can pretty much predict the change in the market when you look at the larger dips - When these larger dips become the 24 hour change, it can reverse the market change, which is what seems to have happened

>

How about tether printing another $100 million recently?

A bit later than I thought but still pretty exact

It's flying now, time for a wank :-)

is there another dip?

twitter.com/tetherprinter

>800 fucking volume in ETH on gdax
You're telling me that's normal?

I've been buying

Aren't you concerned about the $100 million tether that was just pumped? 5 hours ago? It looks like they're going to exit scam. They have more tether in circulation than USD! I think they're trying to prop the price up to sell BTC at a high price before a big dump.

more tether in circulation than USD? are you fucking joking my nigga? or am i falling for bait rn

So there should be an even bigger pump at 21.30 GMT tonight right, since there was a big dip yesterday at 21.30, the 24h chart should read +14% bringing in the FOMOs right?

Not bait. Read: stockemperor.com/currencies/tether-printed-more-usd-us-government/

yes!!

OP, I'd like to know your thoughts too on that link: stockemperor.com/currencies/tether-printed-more-usd-us-government/ as well as: "Aren't you concerned about the $100 million tether that was just pumped? 5 hours ago? It looks like they're going to exit scam. They have more tether in circulation than USD! I think they're trying to prop the price up to sell BTC at a high price before a big dump."

This sudden pump looks manipulated, and the timing of tether being thrown a few hours does not seem like a coincidence.

you said circulating supply of usd.. bro theres over 10 trillion USD in circulation world wide.

apart from that, yeah tether might be printing out of thin air but u gotta understand US isnt the only country investing in USDT and crypto lol

Its probably just clickbait for the most part I guess. Crypto crash is one of the most search for keywords these days. If youre day trading it should worry you too much perhaps?

oh didn't realize I said circulating. my bad. It's still way too much USDT to be producing - faster than US supply this month. But I read some huge percentage of volume is done in USDT. That would certainly fuck things up.

Do people actually use USDT? Kraken lets you convert to real currency anyway which seems like a much better idea

> They have more tether in circulation than USD!

Lmao not by a long shot.

How did you determine the 6% figure? A mirror of the down trough?

i know theres hella tether fud everywhere but think of how much the crypto total market cap grew these past few months. 3bn tether is not so far fetched..

yeah they never really got audited, but I doubt they would just keep printing and get cocky, especially since they have their guard up due to all the accusations online.

yeah but tether is worldwide usd is local

change this number to 1.6bn* tether btw, just checked. the 3bn amount i got was from a statement some investor released on twitter. apparently 3bn is what tether has in usd in their statements.

would like to know this too. how do you know it goes into +, like at what movement can you predict that? because on crypto watch it merely shows the troughs, not the numbers.

The current price vs the 24 hour price 'to be' in the next hour or so

The '24 hour price to be' in the next 3-4 hours, will make all cryptos up 20-30% if it stays at current levels.

That means there'll be news articles, facebook and twitter normie posts etc etc to drive it even higher

HGT will replace USDT,Its backed by real Gold.

but where are you seeing the 24h "price to be"? and even if i dont see this, how can i find the price it was at say 11am yesterday, given that im not looking at a btc candle chart? Like how can i tell the price by the troughs?

perhaps that sounds weird, maybe we're not understanding eachother lol

It's right there, say each one of the yellow blocks is an hour, thats what the 24 hour price change will be based from. so the last one, say 5 hours away looks to be down 15% if that current price spike is 7%. So if btc stays at 11.2k it will be 'up' 22% to the casual observer.

I was using this to try and figure out when a downtrand would reverse not sure if its good for much else though. Margin trading perhaps

>I was using this to try and figure out when a downtrand would reverse not sure if its good for much else
wouldn't the inverse also be true? let's say btc went back to 10500 in 2 hours and stayed pretty much the same for the next 22 hours. so there was a small spike upwards (right now) then it didn't fluctuate much after that. a person looking at the graph exactly 24 hours from now would see a -10% overall. wouldn't that also reverse the general uptrend
sorry for being a turbo brainlet

Thank fuck I finally understand. Its took me 2 hours to get this into my tiny brain.

I've got a Masters in Geomatics but I swear i'm retarded.

Thank you

i'm curious about the same, cryptowatch doesn't say time nor change % value on the diagram itself, are you just making a guess OP? how can you tell at what time happened a big dip for example?

dude fucking thank you! that made perfect sense lol. Any way I can get in touch with you? have discord or telegram?

I see it!
shhhhh duude!
this is gold!
I am going to write my bot accordingly. How on earth I didn't realize that before
(bowing to you, dear user)

Well the graph is only ever going to be chunks of 24 so you can work out the time scale based on that, and the % in the lines would be the current price to the line, which you can also use as scale of measurement

How/what is the black scholes equation relevant to what you showed?