⢸⣿⡇⢀⣽⡳⢾⣝⡷⣮⣟⠷⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢮⣝⠷⣮⣛⠶⠍⠻⢶⣽⡃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢸⣿
⢸⣿⡇⢀⢴⡏⣻⠶⠙⠻⢶⣄⢀⠈⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⢀⢸⣿
⠘⢿⣷⣦⣌⠳⠏⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿
⢀⢀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣶⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠋⢀⣠⣶⣿⠿⠛⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠻⢿⣷⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⢀⣀⣴⣶⡿⠟⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⠿⣿⣶⣄⡀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⠿⠛⠁

ITT we summon positive thought link poster

how much longer do i have to wait for this piece of shit to moon. not feeling comfy here guys

meh i guess

>loo loo loo
>I've got some linkies
>loo loo loo
>you've got some too
loo loo loo loo poo loo loo

Someone plz post the classic LINK portfolio WEBM. You know the one I'm talking about.

After I became a deluded linkie anything feels possible. Top 10 eoy my friends, maybe top 5, I'm not street shitting you

LINK is forming a second handle, get in!

SELL SELL SELL

ʍou ʇɥƃiɹ ƃuiɯɹoɟ ǝlpuɐɥ puɐ dnɔ

>B-BUT IT SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM, BRO!!
>IT'S JUST FORMING ANOTHER HANDLE BRO!!

$1000 EOY

Sorry for the wait

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!
THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY.
DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING! VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>not street shitting you

here's your (You), user. well deserved.

This is great
Another thing you can try is fuck with you portfolio so you sold $1mil worth of LINK, screen grab it and set it as your wallpaper. Brainwash yourself into making it a reality

infographics?

I've been looking around Veeky Forums since mid 2017, right around when Bitcoin started going up, knowing I was too late to the party I waited and watched it go up to $19k then plummet to where it is now. Then I started seeing so many ripple shill threads and started gaining interest it, I thought to myself I'd try to invest in ripple as my first coin but I was too scared and I had/still have little to no money. Then ripple 10x and I swear to God I had tears in my eyes Everytime I opened blockfolio to check on crypto.
I want to fucking do it. I want to buy a coin and sit on it for 2 years or more until I finish college, but I don't know which coin would be a good investment.
However I am interested in link, but every motherfucker on this board saying they're holding 20k+ link really makes it hard to NOT think this is a scam.
What's the deal here? Does everyone really believe this hard in link or do you people enjoy roleplaying this much?

I like joking about Link because right now it's a 2 person team, no updates on social media and Github for months, so I just shill it as the greatest thing ever for fun. I'm a daytrader so I don't care what I trade if I hold 15 minute positions, so this project might be good, I just don't care to read about it.

Whys it hard to believe? Look at the threads about the presale. At that point most of Veeky Forums had made a lot of money on everything else plus it was like 11c. Then in november when everyone else had lost interest and link hovered from 14-17 cents for a month it was only being shilled here and everyone accumulated. It's the people with less than like 30k link that got here less than two months ago and whom you should ignore. Notice how much less the link marines ranks gets posted now.

It's a scam. Don't buy. We just meme it for shits and giggles. It's the worst of the worst. Buy TRX, it's a really good, undervalued project on the other hand.

>Does everyone really believe this hard in link or do you people enjoy roleplaying this much?
The latter. See pic related.

its happening buddy

Iron fucking hands

This.

loadsa loadsa loadsa

Guys, but what about the japanese fork?
A guy called Shigekazu Nakamura with a professional team of 20+ members will be releasing a working product this week .
They already have several partnerships with billion dollar companies, and even one with Tokyo's Bureau of Financial Investigation.
If this is true then our linkies will be worth nothing because it's not officially supported by Sergey, I even made a thread on the subreddit to warn people and it was immediately deleted, they also banned me there, and in the slack.

Hauptsturmführer meldet sich!

Rottenführer meldet sich zum Dienst!

nah we don't believe in this shitty meme coin newfriend ;^)

>1939
checked and keked

Thanks, just sold 100k

You made me wheat
Just one question: what are derivatives?

I wanna seem smart, but truth is I'm in for the kicks and thrill

> 9k linklet

Thanks, just bought 100k.

What is a 'Derivative'

A derivative is a security with a price that is dependent upon or derived from one or more underlying assets. The derivative itself is a contract between two or more parties based upon the asset or assets. Its value is determined by fluctuations in the underlying asset. The most common underlying assets include stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates and market indexes.

can it really reach $100, biz?

It was good until you said TRX
Be more subtle

Im in LINK since October and got only 9k, cos a poorfag.
However, I agree that never before you could see sub 1k linklets popping out in link threads

>I agree that never before you could see sub 1k linklets popping out in link threads.
That doesn't annoy me, desu.

The smelliest threads on biz

cant read shit

Maybe

This thread is absolute shit. 1/2

Im not even mad this is amazing

2/2

Start buying when btc hits 8k

Are there any good free movie editors?
inb4 Movie Maker

I wanna make a LINK edit from this one
youtu.be/1gXY3kuDvSU

Try 1000

We had a good run guys. The memes were great. I had fun. But sometimes you need to put down a sick dog. We're now beginning the 4 month bleedout to 15 cents, when the 0 cents price singularity will take place and the long term flush will be complete. Linkies will have finally solved the having any money problem. Good job faggots. I just market sold all of my Chainlink (LINK) tokens. I'm jumping off this sinking ship. We're headed for the abyss. The pump and dump is over and Sergey has run out of Mac sauce. The exit scam is coming and like a house of cards it will all come tumbling down. Sergey is going to jump from this project and let it die just like Secure Asset Exchange (SAE) and NXT. All he does is pump and dump projects all while growing his money belly bigger and bigger. Chainlink is just another whore for Sergey to use, all you neets are literally getting fucked by Sergey's scammer cock. It's not too late to get out of this shit show right now. My source says the insider whales are cashing out; and soon. This shit token will never see 1.20 again, and is about to be dumped to sub 15 cents. To all the newcomers, stay the FUCK away from this coin. Look into Sergey's past and you'll know he's just like the Eboost scammer. Leave this project and forget about it.

adobe premier

OC. Thinking about making more propaganda, any suggestions?

Nice

chainlinks are going to shooti the last bitcoin fag

Griffith did nothing wrong

ADHD kids don't deserve link. Sell.

>tfw only 1088 Linkies
>tfw just got a 15 hr a week Job that pays 25$ an hour
>tfw Dad is considering giving me 2-3k to invest in crypto, because he's an ex finance executive who thinks it has promise.
Please do not moon before I have at least 5k

Breakin' my back just to buy to some chain
Seventy cent bags and I've had it with sergey
AAAAAHHHHHH breakin' my back just to buy some Chain
But Lambos ain't close in a place like this
Anything goes but don't LINK, you might miss
'Cause Lambos ain't close in a place like this
I said Lambos ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down below 50 cents tonight
Never thought I'd let a shitcoin ruin my life

I entered crypto space full on Aug 2017, been loyal daily biz observer since then. Biz literally brainwashed me to ultimately buy into link too.
Holding 13k link atm, planning to keep it for good 2 years at least. I am programmer, so I get the concept and importance of smart contracts, if that really will be executed well, well....
This will be bigger than bitcoin itself.
It's a big risk, but the potential reward for tech that ought to change the world completely once again is mindblowing. PS I didn't go all in

I’m not a nazi and you should anhero

Fuck this is gold

What the fuck am I looking at here?

Nice trips of profit.

bots/poorfags

oh baby dont stop!!

If the next 10 posts are NOT pink or red, Link will be 100 EOY

holy fuck he's a walking pre-renaissance painting

Alexa, essplain to me "stinky link

ok you faggots made me do it
just threw 10k into LINK

What does it feel like to fall for a meme?

>mfw I fell for this overhyped pump and dump pajeetcoin
>tfw I bought in at $1.03
fuck you Veeky Forums

MANIAC
A
N
I
A
C

2 more 2 more

Yeah and if it doesn't happen you end up kys

One link to rule them all.