Help user get 50K EOY

>CAD$25'000 to build a comfy studio container house (20ft)
>CAD$25'000 to buy a 2014 BMW 320i with less than 40k KM
/comfy/ with only 50K, how do I achieve EOY? I only have 8 VEN but this month I can perhaps deposit 500-1500$, and another 1500$ in March + 150$ every paycheck. What do I buy amd where should I hold them? So I just forget about them.

bump

That shit looks comfy desu. But for fuck sake, don't spend as much money on a car as you would on a house...

Can easily sell back house later for 75K so I don't see why?

The car us stupid

Not sure what things are worth in canda but there's easily $50K+ just in materials even in Canadian dollars of container house there.

$25,000 CAD to build the house? Got a link to the plans? because Id like to own a poorfag house

You will probably stay poor if you have to ask biz and your goal is a 25k car

Cars are probably the number one reason people stay poor other than maintaining a balance on a line of credit.

Why did you shoop a shitty car?

Showed image to coworker. He's built couple houses in the past and recently built a container home. Also a lot of prices on the internet for construction cost. Since it will use a container for the whole thing (one on top of another or one next to another so no 2 story), all it really needs is a foundation, proper insulation and interior design.

How do you plan on insulating it? Or are you ready to spend half your paycheck on heating every month and still be kinda cold?

Also this is just temporary goal while I finish university. It will take quite some time so I want to have my own house/car and be /comfy/ in general. Later ofc I'll have bigger goals.

>live in a shipping container
>drive a BMW

Should get a special helmet with the word retarded on it too

Real talk user, where in canada will you find a plot of land cheap enough to build said home that isn't ghetto or hick AF?

Expanding foam + insulating sheets om the inside and perhaps see for exterior insulation too. I'll have to sit down with him so we can draw a thorough plan of the house. I'm merely basing myself on what he said + average costs found online.

Probably somewhere in Longueuil. I live in Montreal so land is no-go. Land size will be very small too since it will use 20ft container.

No way this would turn out to be only 25k

I've read shipping containers aren't even less expensive when it is all said and done. I'm waiting for the company who creates the SF living pods for homeless to come out with their commercial edition for $15,000

Name of company? I want a little cuckshed.

microPAD

Quebec + cheap power + small home + mining rigs = free heat for the 8 months of winter

I'm a little bit jelly if you pull that all off - 20 mins from a major uni/city, the prettiest and most down to earth women in Canada and reasonable rent.

Get rid of the habs and tone down the francais about 15% and I'll move in next to you

You can build that for 25k?

Where are you even getting the property to put that shack on, its probably cold as shit in the winter too

t. canadian

Don't be a fuck up and forget about property tax, utilities and insurance.

In like the house idea but why not buy a tesla 3

>he bought the VEN meme
>he wants 10x ROI in less than a year from an already overvalued trash chink coin
>he wants to pay the same amount for his car as his house

25k can buy you a toyota 4runner that you can drive for the next 20 years. It will also depreciate less.

The bmw is a mistake dont be a faggot.

>25k on 320i
Wannabe budget baller.
Kek.

320i is the quintessential faux-rich car.

Usually it's owned by people that have a maxed out loan and a larger last instalment that will be refinanced to get some other fagmobile to show off to their brainlet friends.

do u really have a Portfolio with 8 ven or is it larp?

can u post some proof?

Only on Veeky Forums do you find people seeking Indian scammers advice so they can reach their goal of living in a fucking shipping container.

Stuff like this is why I love this site.

What's wrong with living in a shipping container that's been transformed into a nice home?

Nothing he is beinf a faggot. The problem is him wanting a used bottom tier bmw that will bankrupt him in repairs.

Just buy a trailer house like the real white trash

You gotta buy the land to put the container on

You cant afford the car now

Stop posting sexy girls pleaasssseee. i don't have energy to fap anymore.

This is 100% correct.

I would never lie l0l also 320i because it looks pretty decent. Doesnt have to be that. I only started yesterday with 100$Cad to test things out. We'll see how it goes.

>canadian
>cuck shed
I expected nothing less.

You want to make $50k out of this? user you're never gonna make it, not with ven anyway. You'd need a 1000x nearly, ven is a 10x EOY and that's if we're not already in a bear market. Go into some low market cap shitcoins and you might make it.

Im not going to make it with only 8 ofc. I will buy 100 VEN hopefully soon and another 1000$ on another coin in March. Even if I don't reach 50K I want
s o m e t h i n g

i dont dream of anything big, just make some money. :)!

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

you need to buy the land to build it on, and get the permits and shit in place as well faggot.

stop ruining my dreams please

...I was a TRX fag who moved his shit into WTC before it dipped

and I bought Ripple at ~$2.30

Agree. Cannot understand why people pay 30K on a fucking car. When I cash out I'm going to buy an old bike and convert it into a beautiful café racer for 5K.

faggot. you also need to see if the city by-laws allows you to build container homes.

of course. before doing anything I will show plan to city if they allow it. it's not going to be a mobile home, so I'll have to show them through plans that I'll make soon enough. also im not a faggot wtf man :(

Shipping container houses aren’t gonna fly in most states, including California and Nevada. Shipping containers cannot meet the building codes for residential use. The most you can use them for are non permanent storage.

I'm in Quebec so law might be different. I'll definitely check though so I don't embark on a journey only to fuck up everything and lose all my money.

I like your idea. Fuck the haters 320 is my dream car.

seems considerably better than the CLA250 which is similarly priced. drove it for couple days and not only is it fucking not /comfy/ its cheap interior disgusts me. my 5th gen elantra felt better overall.

kuk