ICX General

I'm so fucking sick of you newfag /pol/acks posting on my board with your memefag "hur jump in guys" threads. This is Veeky Forums. Making money comes first.
Nobody gives a fuck about your opinions, sourceless calls, what you should invest your inheritance on, your disdain for crypto or your fucking identity politics (you faggots are as bad as the leftist cunts you hate).
To be relevant to making money, provide something to the thread you're starting instead of trying to hang out with likeminded faggots like yourself.
It can be as simple as posting upcoming events and/or announcements.
Eg.
> ICX Mainnet Launch on the 24th of Jan
> ICX Annual Summit on the 31st of Jan
> ICX Owned by Coinone, one of S.Korea's largest exchanges
> Coinone owned by DayLi, a multi-billion dollar financial group
> ICX currently BEING USED by hospitals, security firms and universities
> ICX is currently UNAVAILABLE to South Korean's

found the nigger

you won't get much of that here.
only meta-BS, people trying to offload their ATH bags on noobs, and fantasies about making it involving 5000$ sexdolls or vietnamese hookers.
this board is NOT for informing yourself about crypto:
IT IS FOR SHITPOSTING

i agree with you op
ICX is a solid hold, it's keeping the price without dipping too much
we need more posts with actual sources and good shills

also: all in ICX

This board was for making money, until /pol/ migrated over and decided they'd prefer to be poor.
But to avoid derailing this into a /pol/ hate thread, do you have ICX

Not him. but I'm interested in buying.
The only thing holding me back I'm not sure what will do better over the short term, this or VEN

They both have apparent moons on the horizon but I'm just not sure which to keep my stack in.

> ICX is currently UNAVAILABLE to South Korean's

Umm pretty sure they can buy ICX from binance just like you..

but south koreans prefer KRW pairs
that should drive up the price a lot

btw why dont we just make a seperate telegram group or something like that
people who really want to earn some money

I was in the same situation so i bought both. Spreads the risk and realistically I expect them both to go up so it's a win win.

don't they all start that way?

I'm going to split my stack when ven finishes pumping

this piece of shit coin is literally up 25% in a month what a fucking waste of money I wish I went all in Ven

doesn't that just mean the pump is imminent?

4000 ICX
3500 VEN
3000 AION

~2000 WAN when it arrives

Will we make it?

That's my dilemma too user. I'm hoping the VEN/DNVGL live event today/tomorrow is a flop so I can trade and accumulate after the ICX mainnet launch and annual summit. I plan to move some more of my VEN to ICX after tomorrow for the Annual summit though.
Atm from my swing trade fund, i'm split between ICX, XLM, VEN and MOD
Fuck off newfag. Veeky Forums used go get hardons for minimal gains in dropshipping. Shut the fuck up if you're focused on getting rich yesterday.

Mainet launch tomorrow and annual summit on 31st that's why i'd hold icx as well. Although will probably be a dump tomorrow.

Is dump something to do with more tokens hitting the market for the mainnet launch?

why the fuck did i buy this shit ass coin rofl its oging no where fast, oh well, ill be holdin these bags for life. shitty ass coin.

what about the other 400M supply to be released?
will advisors and employees dump their shekels?

*is the dump

I'm honestly not a pajeet

400mil is being released on their mainnet iirc- and each ICX token you have can be traded for the the tokens on the mainnet. We won't see increased supply- just a sort of sidestep.
Correct me if i'm wrong?

Well a few people are predicting that once the mainet is launched tomorrow there will be a quick surger in price upwards followed by everyone dumping their coins at the higher price "sell the news". Price then may trend upwards until the 31st. You could try to time it and buy on that dip but it's risky which is why i split my money between ven/icx and just plan to hold for a while.

Is there a release time for the mainet?

Not sure sorry.

Priced in

no problem, you've given me some solid advice cheers.

PRICED IN

Price is in

There is no doubt this will be defacto crypto coin of korea. It can be a shit coin with no tech and will still be top 10 EOY simply by the sheer volume of gooks investing in it.
The university connections (top 5 in korea) alone is enough. Koreans already realize crypto is the way of the future and is already in actual use all over seoul (pic related)

There are only 2 hurdles at the moment
1. Banks suspending crypto deposits - this will be fixed on the 30th
2. Listing on gook exchanges - gooks only use their own exchanges, coinone will probably be the first to list once gov gives a green light.

Once Feb rolls around this will shoot straight to the moon, and will continue to climb straight through 2019 and beyond.