VeChain Technical Analysis

See Technical Analysis of VeChain

thank you, you probably just saved somebody's life.

Hey look I have some TA too

Nah, probably only down to 52k

It's going to be back at 80k within a few hours.

I too investigated into technical analysis of VeChain OP

fibonacki levels are very strong showing good downtrend u retard

your mum

Ven is correcting and will reach new ATH after it drops down a lot from here.
How new are you?

its pumping right now you fucking moron

it's called a dead cat bounce.... just wait

Using TA in a coin surrounded with BIG rumors.

It will work, yep.

You watch... it will dump a bit today... then rise tomorrow in anticipation of the AMA... only to crash once PBoC isn't confirmed. That's the level of expectation on VEN right now. I've seen this too many times

How's that pump working our for you?

Dead cat bounces happen after a huge drop you stupid pajeet. These threads about ven crashing are getting on my nerves. It was $6 two weeks ago. It is $7.50 right FUCKING now. You autistic fucks who can’t stand when a coin doesn’t go absolutely vertical are so annoying. Markets move up and down. Zoom out for once in your pathetic lives.

I don't agree with OPs chart.... but yes a dead cat is happening right now... do you not see that it dropped almost 20%. It's correcting a bit now and then will rise in anticipation of tomorrow's AMA, then will crash once no PBoC partnership is revealed.... down to 53k maybe. but will hit ATH after that at some point
This coin is not dead... it just needs to correct. OP is fudding... I'm just saying it's correcting

It's funny because it actually did more than a 2X in BTC value but the price barely rose because BTC is crashing hard.

Two weeks ago Ven was 30K Sats and BTC was at nearly 15K.

Why would there be anything about PBoC tomorrow in DNV's announcement? PBoC will be coming in VeChain's rebrand in Feb.

There won't be anything about PBoC tomorrow. I'm saying that's the level of expectation and hype around VEN right now. Anything short the best news possible will make VEN drop to lower than it was before the AMA

Considering putting all my remaining ETH in ven tonight for the livestream tomorrow....but I have a feeling the livestream will be underwhelming and fat nerd swing traders will just "Sell the news" and cause another dip

Haha fcking laughable.

TA of a fcking tard.

Both Haejin and Nictrades are saying ven will go past 100K, and they are top tier TA.

BEN TO ATH this week. It’s a no brained.

Sharing private discord info here.

8.50 today. 10.00 by Friday. I can’t say much more or I’ll be exposed

>implying even a "private discord" with 150k people could have an impact on ven

nigger you are dealing with china

Unless you sell in the middle of the AMA, you will probably lose money. Be careful.
XLM is a safer bet right now. VEN needs to correct before heading higher

i have this thing called "elastic band theory". the gist is that you picture it like the price is on a rubber band, and it bounces up and down, but ultimately still follows a general trend. the idea is that the classic moon, dip, second wind, and then crash are just correction, anti correction, etc... until it stabilizes at some value.

the"main line" actually stops before the peak right before the drop, and the twin peak pattern is just the elastic band doing it's work.

if there is a tremendous upward pressure, the price will lag behind, shoot up really fast, get ahead of it'self, dip, then continue upwards. i don't know this is just babble.

anyway, the driving force already stopped. it's going to double peak.

ven will correct but it will not be a steep dip. 105k sats soon

Its correcting right not you stupid fucker

The same hate always happens with coins that go parabolic and people just can't accept that they were wrong in not buying early. To feel better they constantly FUD the shit out of the coin. It happened with XRB too (yes, I know it's lower than the ATH, but if you bought at $1, or even at $5, you would have made at least a 3x).
It happens with Vechain, and it will keep happening with more and more tokens when they go up and someone miss the opportunity.

kek at analysis of a dead cat bounce

you do realise that a dead cat bounce is after a big drop? not a slight pullback after reaching a new ATH u dumb fucks