/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Beer O’clock edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/01/23/millennials-1-6-now-have-100-000-socked-away/1053803001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Morning lads. How’d it go for you yesterday? I broke even.

So far so good!

NBEV is doing good for next along with RIG and DNR, up 2% yesterday. Pre market kinda messing me up though.

I've sold nearly all my memes the last couple days for decent profit and now I'm just sitting on cash I need to invest. What do I buy?

I'm up on MJX, got in at $37.68. BLOK and BLCN are doing well. ORC starting to come back up as well. I'm only down about $17 from where I started.

Wait what, all of a sudden massive increase, holy shit

Where was the thread yesterday?

Tfw sold my mjx for a mild profit to invest in IGC only for it to JUST me untill earnings reports

It could be worse. You could be considering going in on NNA for the dividend.
>like I am

LTBR

DID YOU ALL CATCH THAT SHIT YESTERDAY

nobody could make threads until the evening because Veeky Forums image uploading was broken

Not sure, I tried making one yesterday when I saw it wasn't up but captchas are effed on Android when trying to make a thread and I couldn't get an unbanned IP because it's dynamic, I apologise

Oh, explains that then

I just want to point at CRSP

Oh i see... Saw somebody complaining of tht on /d/

What memes is everybody looking at today? I have positions in PLUG and I'm watching NSPR, OHRP, BPMX, and INPX

MRNS

fuckin netflix

is nflx elite?

I hope Texas user(s) are alright

TAPM blockchain meme.

I’m good bro. Weather is finally getting to normal.

FNGU fellas

3x leverage ETN of the FANG stocks and others like Alibab

I heard something about tornadoes down there?

That was up north near Dallas but wasn’t anything major.

is this thing brandy new

Alright, well that's good

It just came out today

XXII is the single best decision I've made while trading with RH.
Up 95%

1 grand in meme bux
What’s you gamble?

There was one after close but board was borked so very little activity.

Everybody get in while you can!!! SPI and HBM to the moon!!!

AMD

I'm bag holding NSPR until I get a positive return at least.
Someone keeps filling my GBR sell orders at $2.20 and I'm grateful to them. anyone have a longer price target for it?

Thoughts on NNA? They look like a good pickup, isn't their ER coming in soon?

I've heard 4 by June. Got my sells for 2.20 hit today too, we're gonna make it.

SPEX

easily worth $20/share

It's a good day to buy, it set a new 52 week low.

>buy high

Sauce?

Thee company is turning around; Sales will be huge in 2018 amd analysts have a $19 target on it. Also possible blockchain

Wasn't Faggy shilling this for a while some months back?

They're patent trolls (and probably kikes) who are going nuclear by adding the word "blockchain". Lovely.

I don't remember. I filter trip and namefags

Do you not like money?

nail is at a pretty good dip. i don't think it will dip anymore today

SLOW N STEADY

BGNE breaking out... good scalp for a couple of %

Looks good, thanks user

NLST catalyst tomorrow.

SPI and HBM! mark my words!

Hmmm, looks juicy

LOL! that picture you shared is SO ME! haha gonna have to share on my wall!

Thoughts on $KTOS? Do I buy the dip?

>I filter trip and namefags
you shouldn't brag about being a special snowflake that wants safe space

Let’s rip!

Still holding MCB at the request of that one user. I'm down 6% but it's supposed to come up when they release those sweet crypto earnings.
Holding UVXY as well. Thinking of selling now just to be safe. Still holding UNIT and ORC, anyone know when muh dividends come out?

I didn't say that I wasn't willing to hold my nose and buy a few shares.

hmmm i think ill end of day buy on this one

What does everyone think of AKER?
Im still looking for a 2$ and under stock

>$2 TEUM
>And under GBR

hey faggy/big5

put your name back on

Meh, I’m conservatively long.

Why is nflx so fucking overpriced
It's barely a stable stock yet it's over inflated to all hell

Lunchtime Checkup!

What are you eating? How are you doing?

I'm having a gyro and a fruit cup, and I'm not doing that good. I would take a pic like I usually do but this is more interesting. Also, I'm out of Zapplesauce.

have to admit, AMRS is setting up nicely, shorts are trying hard and a golden cross is coming.

I'm a special snowflake that wants a safe space because I find attention whores on anonymous imageboards annoying?

Fine with me then, call me a snowflake all you want

Haven't eaten yet, Bout to go cooks some nuggs before work part 2. It's been a strange day man, people are talking to me like they've known me for years for some reason.

Stocks are meh right now being up 1.5% BPMX is my big hold thats netting me some good shit, I bought at 11c. Might have just killed myself with buying cytx, BNO is just so I can use my bad luck to drive the price down

Nugs/Tendies sounds nice right now, my fruit cup is mostly blackberries and I'm not a fan

Up 9.5% thanks to GBR, TVIX is treating me right as well. Beans in tomato sauce for the poor trader.

alright boys, i need an upcoming meme, something thats gonna make me rich by friday

SPEX

dino tendies.

what the fuck does any of this mean

Roasting on a campfire!

Patent trolls

I legit bought a bag of those along with my teriaki ones and some of the new heinz bbq sauce

Try the sauce yet? How is it?

I got the Kentucky bbq and it was eh desu.
I like Famous Daves sauce alot better

BUT AMRS

It means we're gonna make it

I usually use Ken Davis, Bullseye, or Famous Dave's.

Millennials are richer than you

>1 in 6 millennials have at least 100k saved
>50% of millennials have $15,000 saved

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/01/23/millennials-1-6-now-have-100-000-socked-away/1053803001/

are you getting BTFO by the greatest generation, /rgt/?

Sweet baby Ray's or you might as well use ketchup

This
I do like Bullseye sometimes but Sweet Baby Rays is GOAT

I use Ray's now and again. I mix it with KC Masterpiece for BBQ meatballs

>F gives out special dividend $.13

I'm still disappointed at that price drop but at least this somewhat makes up for it.

rate my portfolio

>21 cards

clear those out

I told people buy FCAU.

dumped my F for FCAU last year. up over 100%. they make the shittiest cars of the big 3 but they are killing it on the stock price. maybe because they don't pay dividends.

I slept on FCAU. Still fine with F despite feeling like an uphill battle. The dividend makes it easier to hold.

>golden cross
What is this?
I love blackberries nigga. I hate when fruit cups are mostly banana.

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO LEGACY CAPTCHA

>NAK

Fucking NAK.

golden cross is tarot card tier chart “analysis” mumbo jumbo

you see a support and resistance somewhere and draw lines really far away where they meet and where they’re “supposed” to end up

Daily Canadian weed update:

Sector is flat-ish today with a few movers. Aurora Cannabis and Cronos Group both made nice gains earlier this week. Aurora is getting close to its ATH, i guess on the back of ongoing semi-friendly negotiations with Cannimed. I jumped ship from Aurora to Cronos a couple weeks ago and so far that has been a neutral play: both have gained similar amounts since then. I'm satisfied as Cronos has much less share dilution and more space to grow before their market cap gets ridiculous.

I'm thinking about selling my FIRE shares and moving over to MARI or DOJA. FIRE is doing okay but that stock is such a slow mover i'm not sure holding it during a bull run when others are running faster is the best choice. We'll see. I want 3.00 SP before i sell (currently ~2.70).

Vermont passed legalization yesterday. Legal recreational sale date is July 1st.

Tsunami dip, my dude.

>look at my total returns
>about +$250
>look at my portfolio total value
>been sitting idle for months
what the fuck

Confession.

I sold all my UVXY, I couldn't take the losses anymore.