APPC RUINED MY LIFE

I am not even kidding. I bought at $3, hoping it will go to $5 at least since it was shilled so hard on biz. I invested around 50K into this. Now, this coin keeps on dropping, and seems like its gonna hit $1. And I read the whitepaper today, and their business model is trash - there's no way it will work in Asia. Which fag was responsible for the shilling?

idiot, why did you buy on whim for such a large amount before doing research

if you invested that money when VeChain was first shilled here you would have 300k by now

its not hard to ignore these retarded fudders and so some fucking reading jesus christ

you buy shit straight out of ICO and expect it go up forever wow

Only a retarded would buy first and later read the whitepaper. Truly a Veeky Forumsman.

I want to say LOL but fuck man I just feel bad for you

Wait for a pump you cock burgling semen smuggler

Yes, I remember someone shilling VeChain when it was 0.60$. I thought, nice try Veeky Forums, you won't fool me

So you read their white paper after investing 50k?

I'll buy your bags user

Should’ve invested into bitconnect, you’d be making bank right now

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
next you're gonna tell us that you took what little you had left and put it in LINK

sorry OP im actually at fault i shilled this shitcoin when it was 18k sats before the run up to 30k sats. i dropped my bags at 15k sats and took a loss. again apologizes OP, ill make sure the next coin will recover your gains. Look into TELcoin, next TRON 10-20x easy

Telcoin is tanking as well

I bought at 31k sold at 15k this coin wreckt me too

Be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful.

Competition ends today, might go down, but 50-55 sats seems to be floor. No other way to go but up.

Haha, I bought thousands when /biz shilled it @$0.20. Don't know why people act like they didn't shill it here like crazy and pointed to all the insane partnerships long before it even hit half a buck.

Why would you not just hold idiot? This will easily be 6-10 bucks when the market gets right.

I'm in the same boat. I was lured in with talk of a coin burn and CMC not being up to date. And wow look at all of those users Aptoide has!

Only until it crashed I realized the website is for chinks to get pirated trash because they're poor. But this coin is suppose to go up in value? Skeptical. But I'll wait out the market fuck it during the next bull run everything will go up even the trash.

what competition, ends when exactly?

>And I read the whitepaper today, and their business model is trash
girlslaughing.png

Yes, you probably listened to /biz shills. What did they tell you? It was something like this
>ez 100x eoy! get in, we're going to da moon! you don't hate money, do you? all in or remain poor fag!

wasn't it?

Usually this shilling is accompanied by larpers who always "started with 1k and got to 500k in 6 months" and now "went all in".
These are shills from pnd discord channels, working in pairs to fleece /biztards

It doesn't matter if their business model is trash or not. Shittier projects have mooned hard and so will APPC.

I shilled it the first day it hit big exchanges and made a decent X2, sorry you got in at ATH