Anyone know any good pump and dumps for crypto?

I want to try one!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try, PeoplesPump on Telegram. They are legitimate as far as I know.

Try pumping a bullet into your head and dumping your cerebral matter from it.

literally kill yourself

teh coin or the action i dont care

Try pumping your mom's biopussi and then dumping Ur load deep in her till she pregnant

Hello Veeky Forums, we are a pump community based around three creeds:

1. Effort (invites)
2. Participation (chatting)
3. Profit (pumping)

Our group is a Veeky Forums user-based group that aims to bring a fair profit to all within the community. We have analyzed the results of pumps and found that the baseline after the pump is always higher than before the pump, signifying a net gain for everyone involved, we keep our system open and transparent, so the harder you work to shill, the sooner you'll receive the pump signal, and the more you'll earn.

We're all in this to make money together lads. Join us at discord/ gg/jyXQBd3 (add the period).

>Registration is free and browser based.
>$100-$1000 raffles every week.
>2900 members.
>cash incentives for good advertisers.

>peoples pump

I always found that shit funny. Sure, you don't get to earn your rank for invites, which handicaps you, but the admins will sure as shit prepump the coin beforehand.

Fuck that shit, follow the methods that work.

t.me/blockpulse

biggest pump and dump faggots in the game

Stay away from such groups! Only admins can earn from such schemes. Others will receive late signal and therefore will be buying admins bags. At most you can earn 5% an thats top.

Other reason will be that pnd groups are hurting crypto scene in the long run.

Stay away and thank me someday.

Ok listen up biz coss I am fucking sick of this god damn bullshit fuckery you keep spewing onto the web all fucking day long! You don't want to mess with me I eat fucking mustard covered stun-guns for lunch god damn it! I don't need to dip it in ketchup! Do you think I'm afraid to steal a gun from an armed policeman??! I got 8 Sovjet cold war graded AK-47s just laying in my bedroom closet armed with uranium filled exploding bullets! That's how casual I am! What the fuck do you think I say to the low life McDonald's person when he asks me if I want my tripple double whooper with cuecomber on the side? My fucking titanium forged platinum steel teeth won't have that shit! I trade cryptos! I drive lambos! I make ten fucking grand $$$ each trade while caring fuck about ratings! I could get a fucking 9-5 job at Wall Street any day of the week but why would I join a group of pussies?!! Every CEO would suck my dick and fondle my balls just to get me to trade for them! I dont give a fuck about fundamentals I'm here to make money bitch! I dump on you fags! Margin is my fucking middle name! You think 100x is bad try 1000x bitch! I steal you're cheap ass discount coins when you run crying to your mother making millions of your weak hands! I'm not the hero you wanted I'm the monster you needed!

>At most you can earn 5% an thats top.

Im shilling a server because I know it'll earn me money if I gain ranks. Even on scam groups like Big Pump I've made 30% each time at least by not being a fucking idiot.

But please, enlighten us on how stupid we are for participating in making money.

where did you get that boipussy clowncollege?

Are you 12? 18+ board faggot.

How many members such groups have??? 10-15-100k??? They are all making money???

The one I'm advertising has 3k, making money is easy as long as you got a whale or two in the server pajeet.

Can confirm, is legit

Probably the only pump group without faggot admins as far as I can tell

discord gg/XFTv3xS

Invite?

Just left every Scam&Repeat group
>Feels good man

How do pump and dump groups make money? They make money buy stealing it from the lowest members.

They
Are
Scams

discord gg/ah9fQAP

right, so just don't be one of the lowest slowest members, and scam those below you.

I wanna pump and dump that bitch

Get the fuck out of biz. Nigger

Seems legit.. lololol

gibbs

nu