XRB

>palms are sweaty
>knees weak
>bags are heavy
WHY DID I BUY THIS SHIT AT 18K SATS DAMMIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Feels good holding PRL/ICX and AXP

I'm holding XRP and it's mooning.
I have no idea why, I don't even like the token.
I'm pretty sure this is all gambling.

I got in at a dollar so I'll sit on it. Like I can get my funds out of bitgrail anyway loooool

PRL is way the fuck down though from ATH

YOU CANT GET YOUR FUNDS OUT OF BITGRAIL?
please tell me youre joking. I plan to withdraw half my xrb later. I am sick of this, I'm out

Thats like everything on KuCoin along with the BTC crash. 2 testnets coming out, 1 by end of the month and another next month, mainnet in April. The commits and the team on the telegram are pretty good.

What is AXP?

aXpire, ICO is already finished and tokens are being released soon, tldr its a blockchain spend management system, aka big business money.

I heard the XRB withdrawals were back up? If not, can you convert to ETH/LTC and withdraw that?

Next time don't buy the flavor of the week. Buy low sell high.

XRB has the tech you fag
Its amazing how this coin is even dumping right now

XRB brings nothing new to the table unfortunatly.
It has a nice name and logo, fast transactions with appraently no fee's. Thats it. Maybe if they implment privacy features on the same level of monero.

you can withdraw btc.
Sell your xrb for btc. It's that easy

I honestly pretty much believe this, its only a matter of time until scalability is solved and to say it has no fees is extremely sus. People just got in early, hyped it then dumped. Am I wrong?

having the tech doesn't justify the speed that it went up with without some sort of correction, don't be silly

lol i feel like the same about XRP currently holding it but thinking its the worst Shitcoin

Binance listing this week.

I legitimately think its worth 35 bucks right now.

But I feel that I should go in on lamden and Jibrel instead.
Should I sell my xrb? I cant decide

i fucking hate ripple but i hold 10% in it

on wednesday the (((weiss))) rankings come out

i guarantee it'll get a higher ranking than BTC

mfw I missed those ICOs and CoinMetro, time to end myself.

i want to hold you in my sweaty arms, qt

tfw waiting for the binance dumpening to pick this up at 7 dollars.

>binance dumpening
It has been constantly dumping on kucoin... why should it dump again on binance?