>people only share legitimate advice and good TA calls
>literally everyone makes more money

Other urls found in this thread:

ccrb.io/affiliate/390287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>literally everyone makes more money

defeats the purpose of Veeky Forums

lol no

Veeky Forums is still a small group compared to the masses of normies involved in cryptocurrency. Let the mainstream media shill the normies and bring the dumb money in. Don't fuck over fellow faggots.

ok buy link

Yep. Buy link

We NEED the shitposts.

True \biz\ brains will identify the good posts and keep profiting.

If this was a guaranteed money making board, word would spread quickly and it would swarm with normies, throwing the quality in the trash can.

Wait.

Everyone saying buying LINK is unironically right.

great idea

buy bitconnect

Buy PowerLedger and Red Pulse. They are at the WEF right now.

But I've been on here on and off for years (graduated from /b/ many moons ago) and I often struggle to sift through.

Yes, the obvious shill posts are obvious, but the shillers are getting smarter, especially when they're co-ordinating and organising on Discord/Telegram groups etc. I've had my fingers burnt several times on legitimate looking shills.

i unironically believe link is a good project
are we destroying it with our shitposts and memes?

>what is the prisoner's dilemma

i dont think Veeky Forums memes and shitposts will impact link development in any way whatsoever.

VEN pump in full swing don’t miss green dildos.

Trying to help

>i unironically believe link is a good project
>are we destroying it with our shitposts and memes?

>11 days ago I get a signal that DCT will hit 20k satoshis in 10 days.
>buy, hold, sell on day 10 because nothing going on
>day 11, today, DCT briefly pumps past 20k

And this is why I’m just going to drop some change in to the top ten and sit on it for a year.

Can only happen if the board was made up of white men only.

>t. Pajeet

How to you research. Just tell me you process step by step please. Just do this for me user

All right. Honesty.

I'm into this TRTL thing.
It's being shilled hard, and I´ve been doing it.
Truth is - It is worth nothing, but can only go up in price.
As of now it is even profitable to mine yourself.

With a alot of luck, we are trying to shill some value into this and become lambo-holders.

Fat normies are here in a panic. It is time for the original Veeky Forumsraelis to tear off and feast on their flesh like vultures! Let the clueless demand flags and better moderation against scams. We will mingle among them and direct the blame against Jews and Indians while we continue to suck their blood!

>everyone on Veeky Forums stops lying and shilling shitcoins
Now that would be just boring. Why won't you shill ico and give a shitty ref instead?
ccrb.io/affiliate/390287
See? Its just too easy to shitpost like this instead of actually researching shitcoins and learning TA magic.

everyone can't make money, bro

Everyone on Veeky Forums can, on the normies tab

Veeky Forums is flooded with clueless and naive normies. They will be misled and swindled out of every penny. It's now a slaughterhouse. Enjoy their wails.