*moons loudly and violently*

>*moons loudly and violently*

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss[dot]io/api/invite/N8SVV76DNY
medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-january-23rd-2018-6fbc86df2f89
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't tell them. I am still accumulating and /biz doesn't deserve these gains after FUD'ing COSS so bad.

100$ in March

definate PnD

nope, they announced they're releasing fiat pairings in March which is way ahead of schedule, as soon as announcement was made by CEO on slack the price started going up. Will be $10-20 minimum by March

Holy fuck, alright everyday stfu so I can accumulate

sso.coss[dot]io/api/invite/N8SVV76DNY

replace [dot] with . definitely a must sign up

I sold 28 000 COSS week ago. Kill me.

Wait a little and buy. This is a clear pump.

wait till it dips a little, given their potential this is just the start of the mooning

i like it but whats up with their fucking website, its slow as fuck

Just take your loss and buy back now.
But, don't panic sell this time user.

Or not I don't care. Just don't come here and cry that you didn't buy now for a dollar a pop, when it's 8 dollars a piece in March.

>i like it but whats up with their fucking website, its slow as fuck

It have had some scaling issues, how ever they said they won't add FIAT pairing until they upgrade the engine and new UI upgrade.
So don't worry about it that much.

For those that missed it:
medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-january-23rd-2018-6fbc86df2f89
>"We WILL start FIAT trading in March 2018. This is a step by step solution and first in the process will be USD, EUR and SGD deposits and withdrawals through Credit Cards. With this solution in place we will enable trading with USD, EUR and SGD against BTC and ETH. Withdrawals will work the same way and will be credited back to the same credit card as used for deposits.
Once the regulatory frameworks allow us to, we will also open for Bank Deposits and more trading pairs vs FIAT. This step also require that the new trading engine is in place because the current engine won’t be able to handle the massive increase in trading pairs."

You all better legit be getting a position like right fucking now. Not memeing one bit. Even if the FIAT is garbage and low volume, that news is going to cause a month long bullrun.

yes this, they dont deserve this precious x10

> You all better legit be getting a position like right fucking now. Not memeing one bit. Even if the FIAT is garbage and low volume, that news is going to cause a month long bullrun.
This. Even if it's garbage, this shitcoin is going to bust through previous ATH prior to rollout.

I sold 134K COSS yesterday

>Selling the moon mission just before they connect the fuel pumps.

Haha these are the posts that I like to see

Ouch. Fuck man.... why would you do that? You clearly have enough money to know better than that.

I thought they were quite incompetent and there were better coins that should moon any day now. I couldn't know they would pump out news just after I sold my stack

The Fiat carrot should have been enough to hold it through Q2 at least though. That's an assured 10x.

I can't be too hard on you about it. I sold TRON before it went to mars.

I thought it would be months before fiat... I felt like BTO is going to moon any day

For the UK Fags

a shit fucking exchange coded by retard pajeets

You flipped for BTO? Okay, that I can't blame you for at all. That shit's gonna pop any moment.

god damn . sold half my stack after kicking myself for not selling at 3$

....atleast it was only half

It will go back down to 50 cents when the new money sees just how shit coss is, or when they inevitably fuck up in a terrible way.

Yeah, I was up x11 on COSS anyway, also picked up some more RLC, bit of QLC

lol

That's gonna make me rich. ;)

Salty retard who bought high and sold no.

im in for the moon mission

I'm 100% all in on COSS. I'm set for life! I dropped out of college and turned down a job offer for air traffic controller. I'm free. I BROKE MY CHAINS OF WAGESLAVERY WITH COSS!!!!! user IS FREE. Rune Daddy freed me!! They told me i could become anything.... so i became comphy

YOU WILL MAKE IT user

Go user!

you gonna make it user!

Would still like an invite to the COSS shill discord or telegram.
I too am a COSS bagholder.

Rune bless you, moon man.

And that's why you never sell tokens deep in the bear market kiddos.

I know this is a LARP but if not, you're very retarded. ATC is one of the comfiest jobs out there. Super chill too if you're not at a huge airport

obviously i must have a metric fuckton of coss to turn down a super easy 6 figure job... i'm one of the very few people on the entire planet already paying rent with my coss payouts :)

Send me 2 eth and I'll send you insider information and test UI link with login credentials. 0xcfbb055520632fd14b237d709c1dad4e83a6b458 For more information give your email. I'll send you message

Now that's comfy, congrats my man

nice, just sent 100k
[email protected]