What the fuck /biz.. You always told me this was a centralized bank coin. Why did you lie?

What the fuck /biz.. You always told me this was a centralized bank coin. Why did you lie?

medium.com/@riadelimpias/xrp-from-a-value-investing-perspective-9bf8c08527af

I bought. Fuck all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7j63d3/are_the_banks_using_xrp_token_or_ripple_technology/
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're lucky that it dipped to its current price, didn't dare to touch my position since 0.25, was too scared about missing the monumental moon mission that will inevitable start this year

It’s a long hold. You’ll be able to get xrp under 2 bucks for a while bud.

Why not get a little more capital to accumulate more.

XRP is stable, and will eventually be valuable.

Because it is.

The coin has nothing to do with the cmpany. It's a stock in said company. The coinis used for nothing

I'll be holding till 100$. Anyone that really researched XRP knows this is a target.

no coin is fucking used for anything user

God you’re SO FUCKING WRONG

XLM isn't even compared on the chart lol. Obvious shill and not an objective analysis by any means

You are oblivious to the reason why XRP get so much hate.
XRP != Ripple stock
Ripple Inc. will be a successful business.
XRP coin is their coin for testing their network.
Their network doesn't require XRP at all and you bought a literal shitcoin.
You will wish you bought XLM instead.

Nice argument.
Unfortunately for you, he's right.

want to know how I know that you don't have a college degree in IT ? ( or a degree at all )

because every fucking retard that has half a brain knows xrp is useless.

>a stock
Oh, so you get shareholder voting rights?

This is why you say poor. You actually think and believe the coin is not used.

Are you a legit Down Syndrome patient or just LARPing?

wtf..... I'm in disbelief right now. Did you get into crypto yesterday or the day before?
XRP is 100% not a stock.
XRP is 100% a shitcoin shilled to you by central bankers to take your bitcoin and trick you into thinking you have something that's worth something.... just like their fiat currency.
Get out while you still can,

*m'sides*
Definitionn of Deluded.
Just sell now and buy XLM already.

Do your own research. Stellar is not bad at all at payments, but it's just a clone. Ripple does it better, actually has active customers and huge payment providers working with them.

Stellar literally only goes up when XRP does.

XRP is the king. Lumen the retarded little brother.

100 bucks is not possible, based on how market cap works

it would literally be more than everything on earth if it was 100 bucks

a max is like 10 bucks

LOL
Stellar is not a clone. It's just made by the founder of Ripple to be a better version of Ripple.
The biggest difference between Ripple and Stellar's tech is that the Stellar network was made to REQUIRE THE XLM token. The network does not work with anything else.
Ripple is made to appease bankers who will want to use their own blockchain on the Ripple network. It's hilarious to me that you think you know what you're talking about.
XRP coin is literally used for testing Ripple's network products. The network is sold to banks, not the coin. GET THE FUCK OUT

Look at this hysterical twit. Literally screaming /pol/ memes and conspiracy theories and expected to be taken seriously.

You have proven me wrong with your evidence. I now understand why XRP is Ripple stock and why their test coin is worth 50 billion dollars, even though it won't actually be used by their customers.
Just bought 100k

XLM > XRP

Assertions made without evidence can be refuted without evidence. You want people to believe that a global central bank conspiracy exists to use XRP as a vehicle to siphon BTC from NEETS on 4 chins, you might want to present some evidence yourself.
Even flat earthers have a more convincing argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
This guy lays it out.

Now post your evidence that XRP will be used by banks and not just the network itself.
I'll wait.

Its centralized trash moron

Go over to the Ripple subreddit and see people start to question the value of XRP... See posts like this regularly:
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7j63d3/are_the_banks_using_xrp_token_or_ripple_technology/

There are only a handfull of institutions actually using XRP tokens.... the rest is speculation and questions about how/if/why banks will buy XRP.

I'm still waiting for your evidence

Ripple is a scam coin and it always has for the 4 years it existed. The only difference now is that dumb people joined Crypto so they fell for the scam.

Those who support XRP are fucking stupid. Period. I don't give a shit what you tell me who you are or what you do or which degree you got cuz it doesn't fucking matter. You're fucking retarded if you seriously don't see how XRP is a scam.

Bitconnect 2.0

>no coin is fucking used for anything user

You can buy a chainsaw with yenten

ripple was btfo by nyt journo on twitter- no evidence for serious bank interest or deals response was autistic screeching

He's trying to help you dumbass.

Ok, just about every single thing in this video is wrong and are the same regurgitated misconceptions that have been addressed here and on other forums again and again and again and again ...ad infinitum .
Only he added a budget illustration.
Some really basic concepts are laughably wrong, like his inability to discern between inflationary and deflationary. He even compounds his stupidity with hyperbole when he refers to it as hyper inflationary (it's deflationary)
He also has no clue as to the current state or recent history of bitcoin in regards to centralization. At this point XRP is objectively more decentralized when you consider who controls the majority
of BTCs hash power and the patents to the ASIC miners. So he's either ignorant of the fact, or deliberately disingenuous.

The SBI trials are being undertaken with the intent of using XRP later down the track if/when successful. Those trials are still underway
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
>Eventually, the banks aim to send money by using Ripple's virtual currency, known as XRP, cutting costs an estimated 60% compared with conventional methods.
There are other references from SBI themselves as well as tweets from SBI. You could have found them yourself, Im not spoon feeding more.

I see the Reddit posts, it's newmeat coming in asking the same questions every day because they read the same disingenuous bullshit from
guys like you first. It's all there if you were ever interested in forming an objective opinion instead of confirming biases.

This was such a waste of my time.

The guy you're replying to is being payed to post his garbage. Welcome to the shit pol has had to deal with the last 2 years with fake news. These kikes won't fucking stop until they have everything.

xrapid can not function without xrp.
How do you retards think it fucking works?
>buy xrp
>transfer it
>sell it for fiat
>omg you're not using XRP