IExec

someone shill me on RLC..pumped pretty hard after binance but things have levelled out a bit, but it already looks like its had its moon mission.

what does the future look like anons?

>being 2 years early for the shilling operation

20/30 usd by march

I have a feel this will pull a second moon.
The tech is there
It seems to have support and a community
They are ahead of competion
only ~80 mil total supply
only a ~150 mil market cap.

deff interesting

Im knee deep in so many shitcoins

When each one x2 I pull it out and throw it into iExec

I really do believe they're top 15 material and when the market hits the trillions this baby is gonna soar. Shilling over

DESU there's no need to shill RLC because everything about it is so good it will moon in a couple of months by itself.

This

Good coin. Binance allowed all the impatient people to dump their bags, and we should be on our way to double digits shortly. The whole market is tanking rn, so good time to buy

Iexec fucked up. Most investors havent realised it yet only the inside people.
When BTC pumps or dumps it will fall further.
Fact is the services they are offering are not needed or are not worth moving to from regular ways of doing what they offer.
Maybe in 3-4 years what they are doing iwll have a place but atm there is simply nothing that truly requires their system.
There is a reason why even Golem that still hasnt released a first working version has way higher market cap...
Its not a mistake or a lack of advertising or any other excuse. RLC-iexec is just not worth more and it will in fact crash or hibernate for years to come if not collapse at some point.
The best tech does not always win and researche3rs often make shitty businessmen and company leaders.

Possibility is there.

What happen if big companies like IBM work with them ?

They wont. Its rumors like this that caused the recent pump. Every time there is hype threads for this someone mentions IBM but no dev has ever mentioned anything related to partnering with IBM.
Its total nonesense.
Dont listen to morons saying this coin is some secret sleeper it has an accurate price and always had. It literally peaked abit after it was released when nobody read enough or knew what the eco system was like. Now its clear this way blown way out of proportion.

seems like the kind of project to throw a few hundred at and then forget about it for a few yrs

You can sell your mining power for actually useful shit like dapps, VR computations or anything useful when v2 comes out in May. You also need to stake RLC as a collateral and your payout will be determined by your RLC stake amount and verified computation results.

Its fucking amazing, not just hashing for hashings sake, but doing something useful with your gpus. RLC is also blockchain agnostic so not only limited to ETH but also for example NEO is a possibility.

Its the common denominator, and who knows we might get scientific research pouring in and mining might actually make the world better place by generating actual real life value.

This is the very first actual real life value generating blockchain project, not some fucking chink hype coin that does nothing or a non-functional refugee city/NSA spy network DAG bullshit.

If this team can actually pull it off (looking at the team they have extremely strong people in the field) you will be literally MADE.

lol which one of you bought 10k.

This, $50-$100 EOY, sleeping giant forever now.

>Its rumors like this that caused the recent pump.

The recent pump was due to listing on Binance. I've been holding this shit for like 6 months. You sir, are a complete fucking retard. Kek.

>it's not required right now

No fucking shit. Iexec's success relies on the industry booming. Believe in the industry and Iexec follows.

You say its not needed and then say the best tech doesnt always win as if to say that one of its competitors is gonna come out on top, then why is their tech needed exactly?

Keep chasing pumps you chump

t. saltyboi

I see partnerships and rumors as things that don't factor into my buying a coin.
It's all vapour and talk until it gets realized.

I pity the fools who do not see how big rlc will be after v2

Right. Im a multi millionaire off of crypto but you keep thinking you are smart and holding a corpse of a coin. Not gonna try and persuade you when its clear you gave up on using your head and declared this coin to be the one that will make you rich. Thats a fatal mistake in thinking about crypto and it will cost you a lot of money.

>Multi. Millonaire
Rupees dont count, pajeet

They are in talk with them. This is a fact, they said it on slack and they are not people spreading fake news.
but they said nothing is validated, and it will take some time to do something with them.
But don't say it is rumors when you don't know what you are talking about.

You should mention that 95% of that supply is circulating. No chance the devs or any other entity can dump on us.
The devs are also so confident in their product they don't need to keep a piggy bank.

Nice larp.