twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you ask here, inb4 muh refugees.
I would buy some if I were you.

I dunno mate because I want to hear different opinions just like
>muh refugee cities

it's shit

>inb4 explain why

that's why there is an archive on here

not a coin that will give you gains short term. If you believe in the tech then buy and forget about it for two years

Probably a very long term hold. I had 150, just sold half my stack to go into AION. Idk, still made profit on it.

>People still falling for this scam

iota is for faggots lol, cant even create a wallet with a seed generator lmao

Lets not /pol/ ruin our chances of earning money bois. IOTA just hired Johann Jungwirth, chief digital officer of volkswagen to join their board of supervisors. He's paid in iota and everything.

DAG will be huge, risky, but huge in 2018.

>centralized
>too good to be true technology
>childish devs that constantly engage in twitter battles against critics
>MIT said it was shit
>Vitalik said it was shit
>non-functional wallet
>devs stole a lot of money from people and still havent returned
>fake partnerships

The only thing going for them is that they are literally hiring phds to try to figure out how to do this too-good-to-be-true technology.

easy 10X before July
possible 50X before end of year

IOTA was never good
but idiotas are coming out of the woodwork shilling it since yesterday, so maybe we'll see another pump
here's bullet points for why it sucks, google "iota" + these as search terms if you want more detailed explanation
>rolled their own cryptography solution
>left a backdoor vulnerability in their code
>pretended it was copy protection when discovered
>appropriated user wallets for months
>shilled microsoft partnerships when it was just one employee setting them up on azure
>main developer calls himself come-from-beyond
>CFD previously developed NXT under the pseudonym "Bcnext", then bailed on it and changed nick to add a layer of abstraction
>CFD expresses himself like an autistic retard with a god complex
>IOTA is not decentralized, still requires a central coordinator
>IOTA's design will always make it impossible to lack a central coordinator, because the minimal PoW required to confirm transactions leaves it open to attacks

finally, the giant elephant in the room most of you ignore because you're 15-20 years olds: IoT and big data are the biggest memes. these words have been shilled for the last 5 years in Silicon Valley to get unsophisticated VC types and old money wanting to ride the wave to throw their money at absolute garbage. so IOTA takes two memes, puts them together and throws the newest buzzword (crypto) next to it. guess who IOTA is "partnered" with? unsophisticated VC types and old money wanting to ride the wave

buy the coin if you see public sentiment indicating a looming pump
do not buy the coin if you're thinking you'll hold until 2022 and become rich

good luck

just hold. IOTA hosting an AMA with BOSCH tomorrow

Most overhyped overpriced shitcoin out there. Doesn't even fucking work and the devs are retards.

the MIT thing and the recent debacle show how bad IOTA's security is
at ETH devcon 3 one of the parity devs was straight up grilling them on security, they came off as complete clowns

BOSCH invested in it

I sold mine IOTAs and invested elsewhere... But if you buy it now, you can easily 1.5-2x your money in few weeks.

Forgot to write that IOTA is ahead of its time. Its veeery long term holding coin.

its fucking dogshit,

medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367

damn you guys really hate it

Get in over the next week, afterwards we are blowing off
It's hated by brainlets and if you research the fud, you will see it's all bullshit. IOTA has the biggest tech industry backing right now.

a lot of the fud has been adressed by the devs. Wallet release at the end of the month. I expect it to go back to $4 dollars again

>just lisren to biz and don’tbuy
>Buying now is similar to buying ETH at $12
>just FOMO buy in a month, you’ll make us more money thus way

it will go to 4 dollars with just BTC growing you fucking mong

>Wallet release at the end of the month.

baahahaahahahah

hey i'm not saying it's bad
or that they haven't solved their problems
but as recently as one week ago, IOTA had major security vulnerabilities, ones that had been warned about for months
really not trying to spread FUD, or say that you shouldn't invest
these are just facts

I don‘t know where the fuck you ve been for the last week but everything is going to shit at the moment . So going back to $4 isn‘t that bad in the current state of the market

For a newfag you know some names lol
>hows that XRB holdings of yours fagit ?

causeit'ssohardtocomeupwithaseed

checked

It's not related to Iota, it's related to retards being unable to use safe seed generators. Of course that could be seen as a problem, it's seen as completely irrelevant for Iota right now because illiterates holding IOTA is not a goal for the devs, at least not yet. Everyone who lost his fund due to compromised seed gens has not passed the IQ test and is not allowed on this rocket ship.

man, dat just not true
some guy at mit said it was shit (just read their correspondace, it's funny)
devs are lunatics (100% true)
vitalik said it was shit (but he's a direct competitor, so..)
wallet works fine(ifyouhavehalfabrain)
devs stole..lolno
fake partnership: microsoft exec used the word, people lose their shitabout it. fukken ridiculous