Coinfess Veeky Forums edition

since theres another one with the nujak use this one remember dont respond to nujak threads

I shill VEN all day every day even though I know full well that its a mega ponzi that will burn newfags harder than hot coal.

I only have 39k link

Knew it.

nice fud, buddy

I believe that true suffering must be endured before the crash is truly over.

I chose not to sell tron at 30 cents despite buying in at 7 cents. I still hold that bag.

I reply to a lot of posts on here like I know everything about crypto - and I actually do read the markets very well and have been right about 90% of the time - but my total investment is only about $1,200.

I sold 500 ANS at $5

the shadow fork is happening today
im sorry linkies, it had to be done

Stop calling it nujak the official name is soyjak

you all have been granted absolution
may the lord will grant you huge gains soon that will carry you to the holy land

>They hold over 2/3 of the supply
>Not open source github
>Claims partnerships
Good luck.

I bought verge at 60 sats sold at 89
1 week later it was 1500 sats

When I was an angsty teen, my buddies and I burnt down a barn and I've felt horrible about it for years. Now all I want is to be able to make a lot of money in crypto to be able to pay the guy a good 50k for what probably destroyed his family that year..

Also, I took $150 and tried to follow a pump and dump. I now have $30.

Bought 300k telcoin at 90 sats and fell to fomo because of all the red I have been seeing for a few weeks

I sold my 155k of cnd when it was worth nothing

I've been mining ETH for over a year. I don't even know what's going on with the prices, but it's funny as hell.

I sold 50 Eth at $12 for a $200 profit

I sold like 275 ETH for $4000 profit, hurts bro. it was only about half though.

Got my mom to buy XLM after the dip to $.64

I bought bags of early adopters in December and January and now I'm desperately hoping the price will still go up.