I Took out all my savings for my Autistic son medical bills and invested it in...

I Took out all my savings for my Autistic son medical bills and invested it in BITTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEECT

>now i want them them

youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/4234364
youtube.com/watch?v=cASq7ekT1BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=btSAi4wzsvU
youtube.com/watch?v=6K-m6D5X-lw
youtube.com/watch?v=hTZzEct0w_w
youtube.com/watch?v=N_EBrYWeu2c
youtube.com/watch?v=bX_myp_mtPA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=y2ttuaAk9VE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9xlH-10Dg&t=0s
cnbc.com/2017/06/29/heres-how-many-americans-are-living-paycheck-to-paycheck.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_qEdjVA6sv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

them dudes took my gosh darned money

*spits dip in to empty coke bottle*

that ain’t right I tell ya hwat

>some Russian mobsters and Asians are gonna get them

Lol who does he think is behind these scams

Are these larps?

WASSA WASSAW ASSA WASSA

holy fuck I was on that thread telling him he was a retard and would lose everything.

It's incredible how little shame Americans have.

BITCONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

wew lad

warosu.org/biz/thread/4234364

HAHAHAHA FUCKING REKT FUCK THIS GUY HE IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN HIS SON.

But connect is going to go back up just like every other currency does. These people need to stfu because they will break even

Has anyone noticed all these bcc people are either niggers or extremely old?

it's almost like ponzi schemes only work on dumb niggers and demented fucks

> has autistic son who depends on him for his medical support
> gambles away his savings

This should be more than enough for child services to get involved.

seriously how the fuck did anyone watch this shit and put their money in this didnt they every hear about herbal life or is it once they realize what is going on its to late

youtube.com/watch?v=cASq7ekT1BQ

Seeing these salt of the earth guys who just want to take care of their autistic kids hurts so bad. This is tragic.

where is my pity

youtube.com/watch?v=btSAi4wzsvU

No sympathy. He was a moron and deserved what happened to him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>sees a black dude and an old guy complain on YouTube
> hey have you noticed this epidemic

>le 56%

Plot twist: this man is acktually biz troll

or they are pajeets.

>Plot twist: the man wife left him with his Autistic and he couldnt take it anymore and drove into a river

youtube.com/watch?v=6K-m6D5X-lw

>my wife's autistic son

poetry

I'm nit going to spoon feed you r*ddit but I've watched like 40 videos about this shit and they are either niggers or old boomers.

This creepy fuck is on to them

youtube.com/watch?v=hTZzEct0w_w

Ouch... People really should be more careful.

Holy crap

This over the top shit was like exactly the same type of stuff multi level marketing scams like to show to fool their users.

And it keeps working, every fucking time.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why you should always diversify

>dumb boomer buys into clear ponzi scheme
>gets buttfucked
>blames all of crypto instead of investing in something that's NOT a ponzi scheme

>Autistic son medical bills
He's autistic, so what the fuck was medicine going to help? There is no fucking cure for autism

>angry bcc'rs are threatening the video maker with death
Oh fug

Bullets.

Same shit but these idiots felt because it was cryptocurrency it was something new

youtube.com/watch?v=N_EBrYWeu2c

youtube.com/watch?v=bX_myp_mtPA

Thanks, saved me some time

what the fuck is that creature. Bitconnect creators got a lizard man onto them. RIP

holy fuck what did i just watch

He will chase them in their dreams

>teleports behind you

no ponzis kid.....

lol dumb nigger

BITCONNEEEECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HEY HEY HEY

user, who is behind bitconnect?

so far it seems that bitconnect is/was the largest ponzi operation in crypto.
some think that the same people were also behind the OneCoin ponzi scheme.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=y2ttuaAk9VE

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9xlH-10Dg&t=0s

dumb question, but why does somebody with autism need constant medical care?

do autists take lots of meds for their disease? is there any sort of therapy aside from psychiatry (which won't help much I'd assume)?

I always thought if you're autistic you gotta live with it

Your IQ falls after around the age of 24, so this makes sense.

Your mind dulls as your body dulls, the less physically active you are and the more you forego adhering to a proper diet, the weaker your thinking becomes. Obviously with age we become physically weaker, but you can keep your mind and body strong as long as you keep yourself healthy.

wypipo be laughing at blacks for not having money and struggling but then stay scheming on us and exploiting our communities through white supremacist structures like bitconnect...yall motherfuckers gone pay one day...

BIIIIIDDDDDDDDDGGGGGOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKTTTTTTTTTT

The way that woman talks with 3 different accents because she’s been passed around by countless foreign criminals is a warning sign right there.

These girls with ambiguous origins seem to always pop up in the upper levels of every scam that comes around. Go to any international trade show, and you’ll see them buzzing around like flies on shit.

Honest question: can bitnigger be arrested for advertising a ponzi scheme Like he did?

Fucking gold

And then to think that they could have bought any coin besides Bitconnect and still make astonishing returns...

Not if the mafia gets him first

>America first

yeah, you little crypto queers, it's over for you

I know they have a lot of inflammation, no doubt leading to their autistic rages.

parfect execute sirs
india is victory

Kek!

His son will be found reeing on /r9k/ in 9 years

>All these lil crypto queers, and no pun intended for the gay communitys
My sides ahahahahahaha

Dude..poor guy

Look at this retarded burger. He put his whole life savings of 10k into bitconnect and lost everything lmao! What a sucker

thanks user

>10k
>all his savings

Half of all Americans live paycheck to paycheck, that's almost a fortune

>Half of all BLACKmericans live paycheck to paycheck, that's almost a fortune

>europoor education

KEK

Man, I know such dumb people IRL and still I can't believe they are this dumb. I can't get rid of the feeling that they are just larping.

Agreed, I've yet to see any of these cucks post proof of their losses

Look how many subs nigger Trevon has. There was so much dumb money invested in bitconnect

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha

i feel sorry for none of them

I feel sorry for these people. They have negative interest rates on their savings account, they have inflation eating up their savings. What are they going to do? Of course they jump on crypto when they here about all crypto millionaires.

And lots of SE Asians from Malaysia Vietnam Philippines, those jungle Asians are as retarded as they're greedy.

these niggas played the star wars theme after pitbull

I literally just googled

"half of americans live paycheck to paycheck"

First result

>cnbc.com/2017/06/29/heres-how-many-americans-are-living-paycheck-to-paycheck.html

>Virtually half, or 49 percent, of all Americans are still living paycheck-to-paycheck.

wtf are you talking about, amerimutt?

GAH I MADE A HIGH RISK INVESTMENT GAH GIVE ME YOUR FINGERS ONE INCH AT A TIME GAH. GIVE ME YOUR BLACK DUDES AND WHITE GUYS GAH. DEY RIPPIN U OFF. DEY RIPPED YOU ALL OFF.

Fucking dumbass boomers man. Fucking boomers.

i guess the lesson is that you shouldn't invest more than you are prepared to lose.

Yeah man but life savings? I can see losers putting a few hundred tops in, but tens of thousands I've yet to see concrete evidence of.

Not saying it doesn't happen but it would give me satisfaction knowing with certainty these losers have lost the majority of their 'net worth' if you can even call it that

Why are the people who make video rants in their cars always the biggest dumbasses?

BEETTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEECT

I r8 it 0/8 bad bait m8

Any of these shitcoins you and your NEET friends buy can implode on you. Should have some humility instead of thinking you're a genius because you haven't been hit yet.

IMMA
STAKE
DAT
BITCONNECT

I can never get enough of these people losing their money.

They have no vision. They see crypto as a get rich quick scheme and fall for these to good to be true scams. They deserve to be poor.

He could have invested in a good low cap coin and wait for it to grow, such as Spectre. But he wanted to retire in a month, Now he has to go back to work. Fuck hiim.

it still hurted a little when he talked about how his "daily grind" would never get him anywhere near his mediocre dreams..
Because he is probably right, which also apply for most of us in here, if it wasn't for crypto, it would be near impossible to get out of the wage-slavery..

damn this is sad if you actually watch through it. he still hasnt fully accepted he got robbed. he even starts claiming Ted Cruz is behind it all.

I wonder if his autistic kid is posting on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW

proper trolling
my idol

Da worl not whad it use to be
Mmmmmmmm no no no

its sick seeing these videos and all the comments rallying behind bitconnect youtube.com/watch?v=_qEdjVA6sv0