$INT

Wow, it gets even worse.

3 days ago, I wrote about some red flags of INT:
>

Today I bring you: The circulating supply of INT just got increased by 66%! And it won't end there! Read the last sentence of the statement, it is just the >new< circulating supply, not the final one. They will, from now on, release more of the remaining 75% of the not yet circulating supply into the circulation.

You don't even know for what price these random new private investors got it, you don't even know if they even exist. And deluded INT-holders seriously argue that this is "very good!" and "perfect for long term growth". Wow. Just wow.

tl;dr: Some random "silicon valley agency", of which we know nothing, now holds up to 40% of the total circulating supply. And this 40% was just added on top. And INT will likely keep doing this, multiplying the circulating supply several times from now on.

Protip: It should not be done like this.. holding this now with these new infos is IQ89ish.

Yup! I got out yesterday as soon as I read that message on telegram.
Got 50% on my investment so I'm pretty happy with it too.
However, when advising everyone else on telegram, was just met with "Muh fud" and "stay porr team is chinese".
Fucking dumb as fuck eco chamber!
"GUYS THE 100M WAS GIVEN TO A SILICON VALLEY GROUP SO THAT's GOOD!!"
>the ammount of coping in that telegram chat is insane

Sorry but all the talk about this being "healthy" and "perfect for growth" is just WRONG.

The holders are so deluded, we still got no HuaWei/IBM partnership announcement (and what kind of partnership it is) and now this.

1) They wrote "Therefore, the CURRENT circulation is 250 million.". Meaning that this is not the FINAL circulating supply. They could now announce several times in the future that the current circulation got raised... We got no informations on final circulating supply. We are now at 250 million tokens circulating, and it is still only 1/4 of the total supply, so the circulating supply can MULTIPLY several times.

2) It is normally done like this: Projects set a total, and a circulating supply. The circulating supply is open to the public, the rest is LOCKED. If a big investor is interested in a big part of the tokens, he either has to buy from the public, circulating supply, or, to provide more liquidity, he can directly buy from the LOCKED SUPPLY, meaning he can run nodes etc in the future. he believes in the project etc, but he can't trade them for a set period of time.

3) We don't know for what price these "silicon valley investors" buyed the tokens, and if they even exist, as we got no information on them. They could've gotten them for very cheap, meaning they maybe are already in profit, so if sth goes wrong, they can just dump.

4) Institutional investors got access to technically advanced analysis of bitcoin-price movement and experts of that matter, meaning that when bitcoin dips, they will be able to sell off way earlier than you ever could. They are perfectly able to do this, as their tokens are not locked away. So INT will drop more in the Future, once the market starts to dip. Think about it, at the moment they hold up to 40% of the circulating supply, depending on how many tokens were released for community activities.

Conclusion: avoid until we finally got clarity.

nice just bought 100k

So this shit will only go lower from this point? I already lost a lot on this coin (got into around 0.9) should I get out?

I would tell yes, but we know how the crypto market is irrational so the decision will always be difficult to make

How will the Martian defend this one?

>buyed

Yeah always a big fat red flag.
Which is why NEO will fucking crash to the bottom of the crypto ocean.

if we ever hear from him again...

Couldn't give a fuck to be truthfully honest.

This is a future multi-billion marketcap token. If the higher current value means that my x80 turns into a x50, I'm okay with that.

The red flags you speak of are red flags to people who haven't done enough research. The smart money knows the score.

Yeah people dont realise how risky this coin is by now.
I know a lot of people went all in.

Explain them then

Took me a minute to realize what I was looking at

Being this delusional holy fuck

Get out with your stupid fucking FUD.

It translates to:
Molop Him: "What kind of cooperation has been done with IBM, Huawei?"

INT: "We will provide a written proof of the appropriate time, please do not worry"

This was written by INT admin in the official Chinese Telegram. HUGE news. Get fucked faggot. Nice FUD tho if you're trying to accumulate but whatever. Do some fucking research. All the chinks on the team check out 100% and you can find them ALL on linkedin etc. Do some research instead of being a faggot.

Distribution and circulation of information: Total amount of issuance: 1 billion INT
The number of circulation: 150 million INT
Private placement deadline: 2017/08/14
Total private placement: 150 million INT Private Placement: 1 BTC = 166666 INT ($ 0.168)
ICO Time: 2017/08/20
ICO total: 100 million ICO cost: 1 BTC = 100000 INT (¥ 0.28)
Share allocation: 35% Pre-sale and early contributors, 25% INT funds, 15% business partnerships, 15% investment and ecosystems, 5% teams, 5% communities. They are privately held and if anything is a signifier of how much faith Silicon Valley has in the project.

You are probably the same fucking fag that said antshares was a scam at $2, waltonchain was a scam at .80cents and Vechain was a scam at .30cents.

Woaaah what a proof.

So are they printing more coins or no?

What you posted is nothingburgers. It translates to: "y-yeah... w-we will announce them.... just not yet...."

And
>The number of circulation: 150 million INT

Is already wrong. So.. sorry but youre deluded

Where did you get the idea there is more than what is circulated?

Also if they are respected people and big on LinkedIn and worked in large companies then why would it be a scam?

Already got double my initial investment out of this chink scamcoin and letting the rest ride so I couldn't give a fuck if this ends up in the gutter. But actual holders of this shitcoin are deluded.

Nah. Why should people who can't be bothered to research be rewarded through my research?

It's painfully obvious how legit this company is with just a few hours of research. I recommend it.

I heard all this same shit about Antshares/NEO when it was $50m marketcap. It's actually funny how similar it all is.

I'm staying in. If you guys don't feel comfortable, sell your stack and good luck.

Lol you can't just go "hurr trust me" without actually explaining anything

Defend your coin from the fudders

>Defend your coin from the fudders
This. If you trust them so much why defend the coin? Just accumulate.

Don't trust me. You don't have to. I'm just telling people to do their own research. But proper research, as they should with any token.

And with all due respect, FUD like this is going to make precisely zero difference to the future of INT.

People who do the research deserve to be rewarded. People who base their trading decisions on Biz posts and circulating supplies do not.

g-g-guys why is the price increasing shouldnt the news about the circulating supply get to the investors already and sell? also OP can u make a daily INT FUD thread , i want to accumulate more at 70 cents