VEN

vechain is gonna be $50 by march 2018 my bros

You are going to see a giant green dildo tomorrow. Remember to sell around 120K for the correction to 100K

whats tomorrow?

I'm all in with 2500 VEN.

Will I make it?

V-Tard reporting in, what did i miss thats tomrrow?

Screenshot your VEN stack if you're genuine too many larpers lately

Its facebook live chat or sth like that

how come you're not tired shitting these topics all over the board, pajeet?

I'm too much of a pussy to try to swing trade during the livestream

I will just stay comfy with my stack

What is 2500 x 500?

how much are you shills getting paid?

you caught me
I am an indian shill paid in 1 ven a day by Sunny Lu himself, as you can already see 1 ven is worth 8 united states dollars, so this is quite a significant daily wage in my country!
even though I may be a marketer, I believe in ven :) please buy more

Show us your house first, we need be sure you're as poor as a rat. Then we buy.. promise!

my friend, I already purchased an entire estate with my shill earning from sunny lu I have been marketing ven for weeks! as the value of ven grows I become more and more wealthy and prominent in my village

I have already had several man come to me and offer their daughters for marriage, but I denied their request, this village life is not for me

I shall take my 90 ven and travel the world, where I will meet a beautiful white woman with large breasts to make my wife

so live chat or something tomrrow? expecting some big news to drop?

DNV GL doing a stream is the news

everything is already priced in retard

If I went all in now with 150k that would almost make me a millionaire

Do it or not

you know you want to

DNV GL, a multi-billion dollar company is hosting a Q&A on their facebook about the nature and extent of their partnership with VeChain

there is no intrinsic price to crypto theres nothing to price in you newcoinfegit.

>that buy order