XLM EOY

Realistically, how far do you guys think XLM can make it this year, if FairX and things go live?

~$4 if Fairx works properly.

does xlm have anything else in the bag except fairx?

it will be $7-8 eoy

ICO's.

$100
haters will say 'market cap faggot' but they can hear me laughing saying 'ethereum faggot' - people don't realise how many ICOs will run on XLM. Everyone will be buying XLM to buy these ICOs. Just remember OP, no one ever thought Ethereum would break $5 either.

With FairX anything is possible. Once BTC isn't needed anymore to get into crypto there is no artificial max relative marketcap anymore like there is today.

A major market maker they have yet to announce for Q1

Always a lot below XRP.

$5-$6

I'm keeping my hopes conservative and thinking $1.50-2.00, that being said XLM is my primary long term hold behind ETH.

XRP's just the shittier centralized cousin of XLM.

So you think XLM swill be in the trillions for market cap? Lol

lol

thanks for this

Retards in this thread... HERRR 5$. No. $1.50 q2-3 2018.

Assuming the market stays alive and healthy, I'd say $10.01387446372

This, the faggot you quoted is retarded.
XLM is pretty much XRP 2.0, similar circulating supply, less jewery, probably gonna reach ~5 USD but not much more.

Want that number in Sats or Dollars...?

IBM is using it in their blockchain ecosystem for payments... this in itself is huge.

That would be a 700% increase of price. How high would the market cap be then?

btc already isn't needed to get into crypto, i did so using litecoin months ago

Looking for no less than 10$ / XLM EOY 2018!

>IBM is using it
IBM partnership has been disproved

i think IBM+fairx wasn't accurate but IBM is still partnered with stellar , correct me if i'm wrong

only ibm and fairx partnership, ibm hosts multiple nodes on the stellar network

Ah, alright then, guess i'm wrong.
That's great news then

lol
Partnership with FairX and IBM has been disproven. IBM is absolutely using Stellar in their own projects. FairX is not an IBM project.

60 cents eoy

You guys know roadmap comes out in 2 days right?

This will be a reliable buy until then. It doesn't even give a fuck about btc crashing.

Nice meme

Yes of course. Bought 200k last night

Less than XRP's ATH for sure

Same, I don't give a shit about BTC. XLM and ETH actually do something, BTC is king because it got there first and has brand recognition, it's a dinosaur that doesn't actually offer anything outside of its brand name.

>like every other coin it has the same exact graph as BTC
>doesn't give a shit about BTC crashing
I own some XLM I bought for ~1k € but I am not retarded, if BTC crashes I am going to lose what I invested in XLM.

Only if you panic sell when the next and much worse crash happens. Gotta have those iron hands user, BTC isn't going to be king forever.

Taking market cap into account, with its 200 billion supply I think realistically the total market cap can grow by 100-400 billion this year. XRP saw a massive 100 billion market cap increase, so if XLM is a banker coin then thats what I base that off of.

So i could see something as high as $6 for end of year

Fuck this goddamn whale on binance

right? every green dildo gets used. i wonder if it has to do with blackwallet stolen lumens

nice job connecting the dots there, thats definitely a narrative we can run with for a pump, can we get a couple people whos in on xlm to propagate this narrative through their botnets, reddit accts, steemit accts, bitcointalk accts?

This is what your folio will look like if you want to make it in 2018.

>tfw poorfag who could only afford 350 XLM

There is still time to accumulate user. Break out the knee pads if you need fiat.

main goal being a pump? i mean i just sold when i seen it droppping and gonna buy back in at the bottom today, the weiss ratings are out tomorrow and i doubt Stellar gets a bad grade

I started with $300 in December and I'm sitting at $1.8k right now, hold this until Thursday news and then dump into POE

got a laugh to of me. Sorry for anyone who's this poor. Not gonna make it with those numbers son.

Poorfag

Look at this pennant.

XLM is about to explode in price.

-road map release
-A rating on the Weiss report

Hello $2USD XLM

just bought back into XLM. shoulda held since i had bought in at 4049 sats, but i just bought the bottom again so feels good

but i am lookin at 1minute charts...pretty much running with fact XLM will go up tomorrow

exactly, see my last post, NEW PARADIGM BITCHES

Cashed out half of my money to pay rent and live semi comfy for the next 6 months, so i'm ok with that. Nice to see someone with TNT - I got some at 1500sat but ended up selling at 1900.

I think a little push can really amp up that magnitude dude

ABSOLUTE HARAM (except for XLM)

Am I going to make it biz?

That's a solid number. I would diversify it with another coin though. I'm partial do REQ and LINK.