10x ico

Okay gays, heres the basics

LiveEdu Ico - easy money

BitDegree is the same shit, had an ico in december with hardcap of $22mil, it’s now worth 100mil, thats a x5

LiveEdu is $10mil and at 100mil would be x10

Easypeasy japaneasy, normies will love this shit and they’ve got working products
liveedu.info

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x2097175d0abb8258f2468E3487F8db776E29D076
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sg6rz/youtube_for_professional_development_liveedu_ico/dt4mja6/
tokensale.liveedu.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got 8k stacked already

They fucking keep reversing the progress bar everytime eth price drops

When is this nigerian scam going to hit exchange? Can't ask these faggots ban for absolutely no reason

it’s a fucking scam idiot

Check this thread

For the admins reply to this constant FUD against liveEdu

Faggot, I just stated why the progress bar goes back, its in line with Eths price

yes, because they're raising in $, now ether or btc, retard

12k eddie, i got on 20% bonus, enjoy your 14% faggots

Most raise $ but sell every day so they don’t get left holding dropping coins and having to increase the number of tokens distributed which makes all of ours worth less

Bought 15k jus due to the amount of shilling on this board, I’m just hoping these faggots carry on doing it after they get their tokens

my prediction is that when it finally breaks 8m the last 2m will come very quickly.

scam shit kek

Check their telegram annoucement about the FUD.

This is the stupidest fucking coin head I’ve ever seen

This. A fucking coin and blockchain to watch edu videos? What’s next? A browser plugin coin?

I’m blocked, share it here?

Same ol' pajeet fudder.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen and I invested about $8,000 USD into it. Fuck it. This shit IS normie bait, and it will go 5-10x min., esp. if we hit a bullrun.

If anything like BitDegree you would have hit $80k in a month

What you mean?

reading about this makes me have to poop
stupid pajeets

Lets not get too carried away

Literal shitcoin. I'm gonna learn how to write a book ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

Scam Ico been 98% sold out for two months

>STILL not sold out
are you guys serious?
just give up the shilling guys, you got pajeeted, accept it and move on

It’s never hit 98% and it hasn’t been out for 2 months

This is my first big experience with pajeets and mentally disabled people in crypto and I am astounded. Now I know where these people are coming from on Veeky Forums. This fucking telegram already has almost 4x as many people as chainlinks telegram does and they are all educationally subnormal and legitimately think this a fantastic ICO and company. I'm not worried about the 1 eth I threw in at all anymore, and I'm looking forward to my shirt.

Thats exactly what gives it mainstream appeal, you think if everyone did research and understood the technology that Bitcoin would still be number 1?

This 101% fucking precent. The pajeets fuds are just good comedy to me.

Only thing fucking me off is by them setting back the counter, they are still selling the tokens for 10c each but are continuing to sell more which means our tokens will be worth like 7c by the time they’re released

Yeah, I threw in 1.2 ETH and I'm positive I'll make money on this.
Their telegram has 11k retarded normies.
It just shows me this has enough normie appeal to make some short term gains on this.

I'm not gonna lie I threw an eth into it not doing any research then got worried when I found out about the livecoding thing and how legitimately dumb the ceo is from the rebbit ama. But just the number of people in that telegram plus how active that chat is tells me they are onto something and this is going to appeal to people who aren't aware of the ICO right now. I have a strong feeling this nigerian scammer is gonna try and pump this shit with articles and tweets very soon after the ICO.

YC backed, Black CEO, New Alchemy advising the token mechanics and ICO..

ALL in

>LiveEdu Ico - easy money
Not now that plebbit is fucking it up. STOP RUINING OUR SCAMS YOU CUNTS

So if eth goes back to 1400 soon they reach the goal correct?

I don’t think they push it forward

>New Alchemy
Do they have a track record of actually getting tokens onto good exchanges? I can't really find much about them online searching briefly. I know rebbit eats up Ycombinator but it seems like the ceo fucked himself over there between the ama and the scam thread.

Hopefully not. I want that nigger CEO to see he can make more $ and then start acting like justin. Pump it

How is that even fair? Wtf

It’s not, they are fucking faggots

Here is their etherscan for receiving

etherscan.io/address/0x2097175d0abb8258f2468E3487F8db776E29D076

False
Read their annoucement, pajeet.

Share then faggot, most of us banned from telegram

Normie coin

14% bonus over the next day or so, they release coins after ico ends

They are now shilling on reddit lmao

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sg6rz/youtube_for_professional_development_liveedu_ico/dt4mja6/
Look at the comments they are mass downvoting, they are fucking jokes

That nigger has a frail ego

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7sg6rz/youtube_for_professional_development_liveedu_ico/dt4mja6/

Tron, ripple, and verge are jokes on reddit too except for their respective subreddit boards. LiveEDU has a different demographic than the r/cryptocurrency people you dumb pajeet.

It’s the LiveEdu team posting the threads and getting their Telegram to downvote naysayers u spastic

Sorry, there's no helping you. You hate money and must have felt like you were too good to buy tron at 200 sats.

Go ahead and help the nigger scam millions just so you can make a few $k, you are a fucking cuck

HOL UP U RACIS CRACKA

One of his achievements is a quiz app and he also sells his book on an IcO trying to raise $10mil, this is the type of nigger to call himself a ‘hustler’

HOL UP, U B SAYIN PIPL OF COLOR AIN'T ALLOWED TO MAKE MONEY! DAS RACIS

Hope no one falls for the muh bitdegree shilling. No one else remember how blackmoon tried muh iconomi and then tanked?

BOUGHT MY EDDIES

What happened there, explain?

tokensale.liveedu.tv
/ref/ZY8tIaYY0kzHIcVX0

For best bonus atm

Fuck off pajeet

Blackmoon got shilled here and everyone thought “oh well if Iconomi is X market cap then this should be Y marketcap” (because they’re similar)

Blackmoon proceeded to tank so hard after release, and this will be even worse

So its only up 10c from ICO price? Thags fucking ridiculous

This, enjoy your heavy edu bags bois.

Whoops

Wonder if it’ll ever go above $7.9mil or get reset again

Chucked 10eth in because of bitdegree, easy 100 eth by end of March boys

This.

Who cares about niggers and whitepapers, normiecoins are in

It's never been reset, it just valuates in $, but the funding is done in ETH and BTC, so if ETH/BTC drops in value like in the last days, the total funded value drops, too. So the fact that it has stayed at 7,9M$ for some days besides the heavy drop of BTC/ETH just says that there must have been funding to equalize the drop in value.

I'm glad to have put some of my ETH dust into it. Just wait.

What happens when eth price goes up

It hit $8mil for the first time ever! Get in boys

>what will happen?

Cool so we should shill it and counter the Redditards?

Well logically you’d think progress bar would go up but no, if Eth shot to $1,200 they wouldn’t end the tokensale but they’d let it carry on so they actually end up collecting 14-15mil.

Do you have proof of this happening?

Can confirm the Blackmoon thing and can confirm this live edu shit token has no use case and will tank after release

Dev team has awful PR with the bans from telegram. They also do a lot of shilling on reddit and advertising on youtube. On the positive side I am pretty sure they will be pumping this hard all over once it hits the exchanges, and judging from the amount of people on their telegram it will not have a problem growing. People are telling me that ICOs are not going to work in this market, it is not December. And yet the CV ICO is skyrocketing today as soon as it hit the exchanges. If a freaking carfax coin goes up 3x the second it hits the exchange there is no reason this one should not.

Long term, fuck this project. I don't need a damn coin for learning. No one does. It is worthless in my opinion. In for those fast gains boyos, mark my words.

Progress bar was at $7.9mil almost 2 days ago when eth was 1040, eth dropped to 930 so they set the bar back to $7.1mil and it has slowly made its way to $8mil now and once Eth increased to $1k the progress bar hasn’t shot back forward, you can follow their etherscan link higher up in this thread and it doesn’t line up

Any good exchanges promised?

They’ve been banned from ycombinator forums for shilling too

Theres more than enough red flags but I don’t give a fuck, 10mil hardcap is too good to pass up for a working product

Same, I’ll let normiefags hold my bags

You didn’t mention they’ll be on much better exchanges than BitDegree, Bancor Exchange already confirmed, EtherDelta is ready and Huobi and Cryptopia soon

ED and Cryptopia confirmed?

By live edu team yeah

This and coinmetro are the icos that are gonna blast me past 100k this quarter

Shitcoin by shitskins, have fun losing your money, not like you deserve otherwise if you actually threw money at these niggers

Lmao you fucking tard those were pajeets impersonating admins to get them to send over eth. If you believe that you are a fucking spastic

Im aware you spastic. Hope you actually threw money in so you lose it.

>Still hasn't broke 8 mill after being 7.5+ for a week
>ETH has been fluctuating around the same prices for days
>Bar keeps being reset
>I-i-i-its because the prices are shifting
LMAO

We only make money here

Telegram is fucking massive full of pajeets that will shill the coin everywhere, easy fucking money

Yeah, what bullshit.

>Literally Dr. Garbage
>We wuz quiz appz n shiet nigga
This is without taking into account the core question

Why would you need blockchain technology to host videos on the internet? if you really wanna invest into niggatech at least go for Stratis, they have a real product

Their marketcap is 1.2bil, thats 120x EDU

I’ve missed too many icos, no way I’m missing this one, putting just the one ether in, if it profits it’s going into my ico fund where i gamble it to 1mil

Would this make me enough money to have my own Cuban trophy wife?

Meh looks like no one gives a fuck anymore, hardly any new purchases in etherscan