pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?ref
bmtokens.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not ICO per se but still cheap: ethorse

Why can't burgers buy ICOs?

Any good upcoming platform ico's? Like wanchain etc

You should watch the video where the horse penetrates the guys anus. That's what's going to happen to you if you buy ethorse.

Use a fake ID

I'm EU, just wondering why they're not allowed.

Nigger reason: securities law

Real reason: they don't want normal wagecucking becoming rich

No idea why everyone falls for that shitcoin. No beta or anything up yet, no technical details in the whitepaper, etc.

i only invest in the finest.

Because rich people don't want the poor to become rich so pass laws to keep the poor from opportunities.

LiveEDU*

Fixed that for you

it has hype so it will make money

Their web design shows promise, their staff is good and has tied with forex, and their whole package just screams "attract normies who are too scared of the intimidated to get into crypto" which is good.

Also there is always space in crypto for an exchange. Especially FIAT exchanges.

does this have 100x potential?
i put an eth in it during the flash sale
might get more when the next one goes live

Yes it has

This actually looks cool

He was joking because graft sucks and by you not knowing that goes to show liveedu does suck cock its a total scam

Apex

100K METROS READY TO FUCK MY ASS WHEN THIS THING GOES TO 10 BUCKS. THANK YOU BIZ FOR SHILLING PRESALE!!!

No one with good ICO's? O well looks like I will put all my money on this one :

go.coinmetro.com/?ref Id=5a5a93437edf7210aa115504

remove space

Storiqa

yes, it's a guaranteed moon. not some garbage erc20 token bullshit where the devs can just copy/paste code, these guys have former monero devs and actually write code

Damn this looks good!

Axpire, Lamden, CoinMetro, Jibreil

3 of those are already over

Way too expensive per token

Arbidex - ABX

later today

What do people think about BM Token?

Pre-ICO launches in 8 days, the idea is basically that tokens are backed by real estate assets.

Long term hold?

bmtokens.com/

Nah, with Jibreli you can create a token to back any kind of asset. Useless shit that doesn’t need a ICO.

useless token

Apex
CoinMetro
Cryptomus.

Pending (Exchanges)
Axpire
BlockArray
HOQU

thoughts on DADI guys?

Arcblock?