30 years old

>30 years old
>130k in bank
>70k in crypto
>lives at home
What do i do in order to never work again?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/xavier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all in on bnty

put another 100k in crypto for the start

go all in on crypto and move to thailand, belize or any other cheap beatiful third world shithole and live your life

easily financeable with 200k networth with the passive income you can make off crypto

places like india you can like a king for 100 dollars a month

Buy 50k link.

PAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

All in bitbean

But i like america. I can see myself vacationing in jungle asia for feminine penises but not for living

Beanconnect

You already have 70k in crypto. Smartest thing would be to do nothing for a few years and add to your stack on the next dip if you are not invested in absolute shitcoins.
Learning how to trade successfully will probably get you there faster.

Short BTC with 100x leverage

Thanks user. Any advice on which coins?I would but i need to learn first. I dont know anything about margin trading or trading in general

I won't shill you any coins but advice you to research. Coins with blockchains that have real world applications. Or some useful erc20 token.
After selling my December gains I invested in some shitcoins that might or might not 10-100x short to mid term.

Thanks

wait 1 year

Hey, you are from that subreddit! That little project that definitely isn't a pump and dump!

Which coins?

Buy COSS and live off passive income
70k right now would give you a fat stack, and probably 5/6k a month in 1 quarter

Move that $130k from your bank into ChainLink, wait 6 months.

To answer OP's question:
>wait 2 years
>cash out
That's it, congratulations.
Be happy, it could be a lot worse. I'm 33 and in only from this January with € 2.500. I'm hoping for VEN to pull a miracle but realistically I'm looking at another 3-4 years of wagecucking before I have serious money.
Don't listen to , it's tempting to go all in but you gotta think that it could all go wrong at any moment. No one knows where this market is headed, in three months we could all be trading with matchsticks.

Keep doing whatever you've been doing lol, any tips on how you made it that far? I'm still at 4 figs

This but realistically only put 60% of that. Even if you multiply $78k you'll be making out retardedly well.

All in Tron

Hold at least 10k LINK

Oh also, since you have the capital 10 of each of these should work: obelisk.tech
Dyor though, could be a scam.

BUY 50K XRP.
thank me in a year

be more intelligent like me. i bought bitcoin when i was 27, and im 31 now with millions in crypto. why were you too stupid?

COSS,
XBY,
DNA (should've sold that one in December, too).

Other coins I'm holding
VEN
NEO
REQ

Purchase some land, develop some parking lots. charge for parking, easy passive income

lol there is no reliable passive income from crypto unless you are mining btc/eth

What do you mean by "lives at home"? Where else would you live?

>invested 70k in crypto
>doesn't know anything about trading

Besides coss holders no person will ever be interested to trade on that shitexchange. I even doubt cossholders will use the coss exchange.

I save
Yea let me just turn back time
I live with my parents

Hey OP,
come hang in the alt-investing room in Xaviers, we'll talk.
its 4chans stock/crypto chatroom, including education channels, alt investing, etc.
all free.
discord.me/xavier

No i invested 10k during march last year. Got up to 150 cashed out 50k and went from 100k to 70k

>I even doubt cossholders will use the coss exchange.

Amen

ah fair

You should have had most of that cash into tax sheltered retirement account by now

What about proof of stake coins? ADA, ETH, ARK, POT etc

Like roth ira? I can only do max 5500 per year

My Uncle Hyman showed me this chart and its the first time I've seen it.

I like eth and ada tbqh

>wow 130k
>lives at home

Oh

Such is life

And what have you been doing the past few years? What is your current IRA balance?

I dont have one. My family runs a business that i work at. Although i should probably get one. But 5500 a year for what 30 years? Its not that great right?

> Cut off penis
> Give to Mom
> Cut off balls
> Give to Dad
> Call the police
> Grab gun
> Kill family
> Shoot self in anus
> Cops show up
> Shoot out
> Win
> Die
Don't have to work

XDD

wtf does this even mean? such is life because you chose to make it your life.

I dunno, I wanted to move out of parents house at 18 so I did. Roommated for a couple years, then lived with girlfriend for about 4 years, now been living alone (and with girlfriends on and off) for last 10+ years

Dunno how you dipshits can relegate yourselves to a life under parental dominance, it's so weird and sad, but its like your willpower is relinquished and you just accept being a docile, weak, unadventurous piece of shit. In ancient times you'd have been culled for being an outcast beta forced out of the tribe for your lack of warrior instinct.

lmao, save up for 5 mil them

18 million lmfao, ahahahahah delusional bitcucks.

It's a probability distribution brainlet

Buy some good ico and enjoy your x5