Coin losses 97% of its value

>Coin losses 97% of its value
>1 month later it x50 its value

Crypto is such bullshit, how am i supposed to invest in a coin with so many red flags [ Coss.io in this case ] Im convinced the biggest players have enough money to dump $1k usd into 20-30 coins and if one moons it justifies the 29 Heavy Bags, rich get richer baka

Stop being so greedy, put a majority of your money in the top 5 market cap coins and then tiny amounts into startups.

> the biggest players
>$1k usd into 20-30 coins
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bought coss at .25, and is now at 1.25

You have to get in early and resist the fudd. Dont buy anything already up and heavily shilled.

Someone placed a big sell order at an incredibly low price then bought it himself. Thus creating a "huge dump", which then "pumped" back to normal. Coss.io just keeps growing because it's a good product. You have to be incredibly stupid to believe the market just randomly accepted a 97% drop as an actual price to place orders

Same bro bought 5 BTC’s of coss worth at $.65 just gotta hold it bro, obviously you have to go into this coin knowing it is high risk/reward aswell

Don't buy LINK.

Buy LINK.

>biggest players
>$1k usd into 20-30 coins
>29 Heavy Bags

What fucking 4th world country do you live in

Maybe you're just a fucking retard that can't even do math

>>ATH was $3
>>Lowest since ATH was around 0.65 to 0.70 cents.
>>Equals 97% loss right???

98.4% of Coss.io was lost on Nov 27

$3 to 5 cents

oh but dont worry crypto is not a gamle right

> mfw I realize I am the king of the whales

being realistic, 30k isint an impossible amt of money but not that many people can afford to put it all into crypto

maybe i should not have said "biggest players" but they are on the upper echelon of crypto gamblers

the fuck you on about?
it's pretty common place

>he didn't buy BCC during the dip

Is this bait?

If you buy low you dont have to ever care about coins dipping.

I bought coss at 2500 sats. Do you think I care about coss dropping from 15k to 5k? Fuck no, I use those dips to swing trade

Gtfo

well i basically got my ass torn in this thread

im just a poorfag with $2000 to his name, i guess i should just show my way out the door

thanks for all the help guys

>biggest players
>1k in 20 - 30 coins
Kek those are plankton senpai

If you legit think that coss went from $3 to 5 cents, we're doing you a favor

could somebody please explain why my chart made no sense?

it says $3 to 5 cents, so what am i missing?

You will never make it even if you make it. If you 5x your money, you would cash out so you "get out while still winning".

If you 1/2x your money, you would "get out before losing the rest".

There is no way for you to get rich even if you pick the correct coins. You have the mentality of a whiny loser. AKA women.

I started with 1k 5 months ago and now I have 90k. Im not cashing out a single cent until I have 1 million. And I will.

Look I was like you. I put in 600 dollars back in the start of December. Then I bought coss at 30 cents. Link at 50 cents. Req at 11 cents and kcs at 3 dollars. Most of these have doubled or tripled and now I'm at 3800 dollars.
Don't think about the assholes in this thread. Either they make 150k USD a year or they started in 2016. Or they're geniuses who turned 500 into 50k in 6 months. Much of this board is full of richfag assholes. Don't argue with them. They want us to leave but better late than never. Just buy coins in the lows and HODL.
Remember the riskier the investment the better the chances of making money. That's why I managed to get into coss early.

WTF are you talking about, are you reading the chart from eight to left or something

>what am i missing?
a fucking brain?

For example this guy is a genius and will shit on people less capable than him. Don't take him seriously.

Does time go backwards for you?

Hmm, common sense in Veeky Forums. What a rare sight.

This thread is now official brainlet wojak thread.

>This is the kind of people you're competing against

>implying there is more than 20k in crypto in total
wew lad

the one guy with the same trip posting wojaks is just a knot in my asshole

the richfags being non helpful larpers can fuck off

not a single person has explained whats wrong with the way i read the chart, it says 5 cents on nov 27th

why not explain whats wrong instead of posting wojaks? im trying to LEARN

>pfffft pfftfftss

The main problem is that you're looking at scam/shitcoins

IT READS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT STUPID RETARDED MONG. IT WENT FROM 0.05 TO 3.0, NOT 3.0 TO 0.05. I TRULY BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT BAITING.

YOU WERE BORN TO LOSE MONEY TO US IN THIS ZERO SUM GAME. LITERALLY WHAT WE CALL THE DUMB MONEY

thank you to the 4 or 5 people who gave me some advice towards a better direction

its a tough sphere to understand and im in a really bad place right now econimically and emotionally so im just trying to get my mind out of the gutter, being a poorfag in canada where i cant find a programming job is just bringing my morale down but the few of you make it worth getting up and trying again

one thing i did not understand about the chart, im very aware it reads left to right

it was $3 , then it DROPPED to 5 cents, and now it climbed back to i believe $1.5

so are people just misunderstanding me?

IT WAS VALUED AT $3 AND DROPPED TO 5 CENTS

im not talking about TODAYS prices , im talking about past movements? wtf is up with you guys :S

Take your sob stories to reddit and learn how to read a fucking chart

Dont. You will literally lose the little money you have. Jokes asides, trading is a zero sum game. What we win, other loses, what we lose, other wins. You are not intelligent enough to outsmart us trading. The fact that you couldnt read a very simple graphic that doesnt need any other explanation or previous knowledge tells enough about your skills. You are not made for this.

Hold top 5 coins and never trade them. Or just cash out and work harder as programmer, since clearly you cant work smarter.

*unzips pants*

Where the fuck do you see it being worth $3 to the LEFT of the point it was 5 Cents??

GTFO with this bait

It never dropped to 5 cents you stupid fuck.

It was 5 cents on november 27th
3.20 january 10th
and then dropped to 70 cents on january 21th

It never went back to 5 cents after the 3.20 peak

You are literally the people we make fun with the normie brainlet. Some retard that cant even figure how you work in another areas of your daily life

Maybe he is such a retard he doesn't know the difference between left and right?

You forgot to tell him to read this from left to right

unironically falling for this bait

who is the brainlet now

I understand now LMAO

HE THINKS THAT SINCE JANUARY COMES BEFORE NOVEMBER THE PRICE WENT FROM ATH TO ATL

This is literally the only answer to OP's stupidity

my mistake was not being more clear, you guys really assume the worst of people i get it

looking back, october 7th was the initial high point at 25 cents, and it droped to 5 cents so since i said $3 people assumed i read the chart right to left

basically i fucked up, i should have said 25 cents to 5 cent drop - keep posting those wojaks boys

what

you made it unclear by saying "loses 97% of value" and now justifying that by saying 25 cents to 5 cents

that's not a 97% loss of value, its about an 80% and occurred during that huge market crash when BTC dropped from $19k to $11k or whatever. Compare that period of time (when coss went 25 cent to 5 cent) to BTC during the same days

low market cap coins dropping 70-80% and then later mooning to much higher prices is fairly common/normal as well

>When you're so dumb you cannot even put it into words
This thread is fucking golden, i could bet some chump change on OP being a pajeet, since he is a programmer in Canada it checks out

>since he is a programmer in Canada it checks out
See OP? This is how smart people deduce and figure stuff. They need little information and use their brains to provide answers.

You are an immigrant right?

you cant mistake $3 with 25 cents, either you are trolling us or you are a brainless turd who should all in on coss right now

oh my god dude you are actually as dumb as a sub70IQ nigger