DBC (Deep Brain Chain) - General

Where my brainmores at today?
This seems to have been the ground floor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat the whale brainboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

What kinda retard whale is that anyway?
Why sell such an enormous amount at rock bottom?

I think they either sold or killed themselves. Whens that conference again that DBC is suppposed to be a part of?

150-160 has been the floor for weeks now
pretty sure the conference already happened, if this is one your talking about
neonewstoday.com/events/neo-in-europe/

The presentation of dbc isn't yet. Look up the NEO-conference pdf. Also, what the fuck is that 1,5m sellwall?

I think some retard is not done accumulating. But pretty massive sell wall at such a low point.

Call me retarded, but how does one accumulate by selling nearly 2 million DBC?

Right now it does not seem to be a functioning strategy since most people are holding, but by placing a massive sell order you can force all trade to happen below your sell wall. By combining with a lot of buy orders you can buy cheaper than you are selling.

But they're eating the sell wall. There is no way they are gaining more DBC than they are losing. Math doesn't check out.

Whales are desperate keeping the price low now that BTC is going up again

Considering how slaughtered everything else is getting, brainbois are doing okay. Still comfy 2x gains.

That well is getting chewed slowly. Some ETH DAPPs are worth 1 billion, remember that.

Do you hold just one coin? What if I am planning to hold DBC at least 6 months?
Take your shit together seriously.

Dude, it's over.

>its over
>1 month old coin

I dont know but I had 132000 dbc worth 90k at the top and now I own 248k dbc and its worth 37k
Is this the biggest pump and dump ever? I mean even xvg is performing better in sats than dbc.

Depends what price you got in.

I wish I diversified at 60c. I'd be fine holding this BAG still, but want to get exposure into other coins that have good potential as well.

^ DBC will pump again to new highs. Just sit tight, also nice stack.

That wall getting chewed slowly.

This, I got greedy as fuck. The lessons I learn from crypto are so expensive..

>got in a 0.07c
Gonna hodl through all this, I'm still "only" 2x my investment

Its not what yet? When is it?

i couldnt figure out what that was for a second. it looked like a weird bedpost next to a giant dick.

Topkek, I thought the same

Fucking pajeet read the message again and you can find out when it is.

...says the guy with the broken english LOL

You want to be spoonfed and don't want to do your own research? The absolute state of biz.

>lol
>lmao
>rofl
>replying to obvious shit posts

This is how you spot a normie redditor. You have to go back.

That big pump did this coin a disservice then coupled with other FUD and general bear market, now here we are at the floor.

I know there are plenty of DBC owners holding this long term. Get in user and place your position.

500k to go to tear that wall. Come help us anons.

I tried arbitrage trading to eat the wall but the price of dbc-btc changed immediately. At least I got 100 more dbc, but I wanted to get rid of that wall.

Comfy gains with this awesome pump group,

discord dot gg/SAvYRKM

It's all going to work out well, boys. This shit will be huge.

It's still dumping, wouldn't be surprised to see 90 vitaliks.

you could say DBC will reach new HEIGHTS?

It already is a huge shit. We're at the ground floor yet again. Whether we end up in single digit cents is anyone's guess.

>The only heights DBC HODLers will be seeing

There's a 250k buy order on 90 vitaliks. It's just a matter of time when whales manipulate the price there.

your shitcoin is dead, pajeet

it should tell you something when it doesn't dip, and doesnt recover at all during btc movements

flatline, no pulse, dead