Why the fuck are you not buying PFR?

not even wasting my time shilling. the project speaks for itself now. this is your last chance to make riches, you NEET

Let's go....

instead of investing in good shit you idiots invest in bad shit like ufr, ven, trx. bunch of retards

I have 80k tho

bump
14k hodler

What exchange can I buy it on that has open registration?

Idex
Etherdelta (cheaper)

Be careful though

I could only afford 800 PFR kill me

How much do i need for a node? Want to buy 20000

Waiting for a dip so I can afford a trust node.

I haven't researched it much but the FUD on here that I keep reading is that its made by like 3 russian dudes and it will probably never do any of the shit it says its going to do

Now one of you bagholders have to disprove it

I own 35k, plan on selling 15k @$1 10k @$2 and keeping 10k for a node

SH1LL LYF3

Holding 28k. I think I'll make it.

Similar plan, will dump on way up for moon missions but keep 10k.

i have 80k into that an thats a lot of money. I could sell for a profit right now but I will stay.

Better buy the 3 russian dev coin while nobody knows it

I bought a couple hundred bucks worth last night. May buy more later this week.

Node is probably outside my budget now though. Would cost 3000 dollars at current prices

Being on a shit exchange is going to hold it back but I'm happy as it allows the team to make genuine progress and prove it's worth.

>logo => looks like shit
>white paper => looks like shit
>team => looks like shit
>website => looks like shit
>demo => looks like shit

Looks like a home run guys

being on a shit exchange is the best part though, see what happened with dragonchain once it moved from ED to kucoin

The white paper is trash and the team is vague but the idea itself is so good that it's worth investing into

Also Binance is holding 500k of these coins which tells you something

team has stated on telegram they care more about development/dev updates than getting this on another exchange plus they don't want to buy it with PFR tokens
new whitepaper on the way (native Russian speakers) and the logo is worth $5/coin alone
>stay poor faggot

is there a russian whitepaper btw can you link it?

>the team is vague
???

Stop shilling lol, not done accumulating

How much do I need to make it to 100k dollars in a year boys? Currently only holding a small portion of my portfolio on this coin (1500 pfr).

You need a trust node (10k), not buying PFR now is like not buying BTC when it was under $50.

100k pfr for 100k $ in february, 10k pfr for 100k $ in summer

>Comparing PFR to bitcoin

Top kek

You're an idiot, do you not understand what an analogy is, or do you take everything literally?

how long will this take to 100x? im inpatient

Only morons think this isnt a good hodl. All of you who are fudding please write down the price now and then remember to check on it on december 31st 2018.

won't happen til the exchange opens.
it'll x10 in the next 6 weeks though.

Then sell your bags, projects like these are not for the weak handed.

Every shitcoin on Veeky Forums spouts the same FOMO.

PFR is a great concept, unfortunately that's the only thing it has going for it.

>get in now or miss out like you did buttcoin

same shit different shitcoin

It has a team that delivers on commitments, that's more than just a good concept. Judging by your first post on this thread, i'm inclined to believe that you're shitposting for the sake of shitposting without any bone to back your arguments. Stay poor.

Pajeet coin

R(EQ)upees is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>

Here's my argument. It's also the most rational thing posted here.

similar to me. Im waiting for one of my other coins to recover so I can swing over more to get the 10k.

>its 2004
>my roomate is a nerd,
>he's up all night writing code for something he calls facebook
>the website looks like shit, so does the logo
>his team is just a bunch of nerds and two twin faggots
>cant really see this succeed in any way
>skip forward a couple of years
>guess i was wrong

Sure, you can judge them all you want. We'll see in a couple of months who's right user.

Obvious larp

I know your lying because he was my room mate and he actually wrote code for something called The Facebook.

Some chad told him to drop the 'The' and he got all salty about it.

Honestly I should tell my story they can make a movie out of it.

High risk high reward newfags, the FUD here is meaningless
This one just seems a bit less risky than usual