Invest $15k in crypto a while back

>invest $15k in crypto a while back
>worth $200k, cashed out $100k in 2017
>do taxes
>have over 2000 trades on binance, make sure to calculate how much I owe on a per trade basis
>end result: I owe $2,000,000

HOLY FUCK YOU LITEARLLY CAN'T WIN WITH CRYPTO .TAXED ON EVERY SINGLE TRADE AT THE PRICE IN USD, AT THE PRICE IN BTC, FOR EACH TOKEN OF THE ALTCOIN YOU HAVE AT THAT EXACT MINUTE OF THE DAY DOWN TO THE SECOND THAT THE TRADE WAS EXECUTED IT'S ALL A PLOY YOU ARE GOING TO OWE THE US GOVERMENT 10x WHATEVER YOUR GAINS ARE IF YOU ARE IN ALTCOINS

NOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You are retarded, you cannot be taxed more than you have earned.

timothy mcveigh did nothing wrong lol (not really killing government piggies uh i mean people is like really bad and stuff don't do it)

lol

>YOU ARE GOING TO OWE THE US GOVERMENT
lol?

what's 10% of every trade vs 10% of a single cash out?

exactly the fucking same you mong

Hahaha I no maths and stuff

IF IT JUST DID $USD EARNED THEN I WOULD OWE A SMALLER AMOUNT BASED ON THE $100K I CASHED OUT....iTS JUST CALCULATING EACH CRYPTO TO CRYPTO TRADE SHOWS THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF WEALTH I HAD AT TIMES, WE ARE ALL FUCKED YOU HAVE TO CALCULATE EACH CRPYTO TO PCRYOPTPT TRADEE

There's no way to know if this is a straight bait, or a doubly ironic bait.

illegal immigrants and welfare leeches aren't gonna pay for themselve OP check your privilege

You sound like such a pussy. I have over 31,000 trades on bittrex and gave the csv file to a tax lawyer they handled it. No owe 117k in realize ld. Gains for taxes. Suck it up pussy or get the fuck out.

Can you kikes even physically tell the truth, or does the simple act of "not lying" cause a jew pain?

You are dumb. Just fill out the 1040 and tax the money you withdrew at the current capital gains tax rate.

That's not how it works either you dumb fuck get a clue

2/10 LARP, amigo. If only you could do basic math.

If the stop lying, they lose sheckels. Losing sheckels causes pain.

Made me laugh, I'd gift you a dollar but this ain't reddit.

I'm not sure how it works in burgerland, but usually you can deduct losses and fees, only revenue is taxed.

>trading on binance
>reporting taxes
lmao

Here only when you convert from crypto to fiat :))))))

listen you fucking hooked nosed kike shill. You kikes invented accounting, yet you can't even get the most basic motherfucking transactions correct when you on the motherfucking hour keep pushing this goddamn kikery.

Even IF taxes worked the way you lying jew shills insist it does (which it doesn't) you still wouldn't "owe taxes" on every transaction. Your "sell" of $1000ETH is a "profit" you say? Well that's mighty swell. Except a literal microsecond later your "buy" for $1000DOGE is considered an EXPENSE. $1000 + ($1000) = No tribute to Israel. If you're actually paying super close attention to your trades, Israel actually owes you a refund, because you LOST money on that transaction thanks to the 0.02% or whatever exchange fees on that trade.

Now fuck back off into your ovens you slimy lying shit shilling kike.

>you pay capital GAINS tax on trades where you LOSE

Fucking retard

Silti ihan vitusti liikaa acab

It was a false flag to get the organs from the kids who died in that day care center. You think a patsy and some fertilizer can really do that fucking type of damage to a building? False flag m8, gladio B

tää

I thought we needed to include a form 8949?

Jesus christ, threads like these make me wonder how much dumb lards overpay in taxes every year because they are so incredibly fucking stupid.

Exchanges need to start keeping track of exchange fees in the trade history.

KIKES BTFO

We just need to have a team investigate the wreckage to answer some questions about how a single point of detonation outside the building was able to cause such odd patterns of damage... like walls still standing up in the path of the supposed blast, but with more damage behind it.

... annnd all the evidence is gone. No refunds, goyim!

how can they tax on every trade when the only coins with real world value are BTC, ETH, and BCH (I cant think of any others you can buy from straight cash) So youre trading for a percentage of a cash alternative not cash itself

You don't need to claim crypto as a capital asset unless you're going through the trouble of actually detailing and tracking your trades to submit them for lower capital gains rates. If you're cashing out enough money to make this worth the headache you're going to be hiring the friendly neighborhood jew to do your books anyway, since the money for an accountant is well worth the hours it takes to properly file.

You can just as easily claim it on a 1099-MISC or report it the same as gambling winnings without a W-2G issued, since that's all crypto is.

There are no "crypto tax codes" as of right now, so the IRS doesn't give a shit how you file as long as you still pay tribute to Israel.

Do you have to turn over all your trade history or not?
I don't want to show it desu. But I'll pay my taxes on the cash out.

>unstable nitrogen compounds can't make a large explosion
Wow!

Literally wrong. IRS SPECIFICALLY issued a memo classifying cryptocurrency as a capital asset. But you're assuming without doing any research, which is fine by the standards of this trashy board.

When you trade crypto to crypto you have capital gains, with an equal amount of capital losses.

This thread is full of baseless FUD.

The only profit that you will end up paying CASH MONEY TAX on is your fiat to fiat profit.

>Do you have to turn over all your trade history or not?
No. If you're a frequent trader you can use the net worth method of accounting. The IRS isn't demanding every single kike in wall street to hand over logs of the millions of one-second-long holds when their bots are manipulating markets. They don't give a shit, nobody reads anything except for the top worksheet that tells you what you owe, and nobody is going to look twice unless there is an audit triggered. They're just fine getting a quarterly summary of money in, money out, as long as you remember the six gorillion.

>classifying cryptocurrency as a capital asset.
All that means is "it's a fucking thing" vs being classified as an exchangeable currency, you mong. It's the same tax classification that applies to your Yu-gi-oh collection.

You niggers don't have to report to the IRS every time you trade Magic cards at the comic shop either. Even if you really did get a good deal on that holo foil dual dildoland.

no, BUT it can happen that they want to see if if they think there is something absolutely wrong.

just tell them the amount you gained last year minus the initial investment minus the cash in/out fee in euro/usd and no questions will be asked.

Great! I had no idea! You should tell the same thing to people who barter real estate, precious metals, cars, and antiques! They'll save SO much this tax season!