Alternatives to Coinbase/Withdrawing (UK)

These cunts won't verify my account despite the SEPA I sent 2 weeks ago. They received the €6 and then credited it back to my bank account, but my Coinbase still isn't verified so I can't transfer from GBP wallet to my bank account. Their customer support has done fuck all so far apart from an apology for the delay.

Any other UK alternatives I can send my BTC wallet to and get it into my real bank?

Idk if JM Bullion ships to you limey cunts but they accept payment in buttcorns.

Lykke

Wtf are you talking about you stupid OP?
I sent docs and i got accepted in like two hours? Are you ADHD british retard or what? BTW brits are so fucking ugly.

>Lykke

THIS

You have to go from GDAX to Revolut to your bank account. Something like that!

>Brits are ugly
Well I’m sure one or more of them raped your family at some point in time since they conquered the fucking world.

My driver's licence is already verified to deposit and trade, but it requires a SEPA/IBAN confirmation to withdraw back to the bank.

Thanks m8

What's stopping us from making a decentralized/offshore fiat/crypto exchange?

>be half Dutch, half British
>literally the most powerful genes on the planet

Same th

localbitcoins.com you brainlet

I'm a retard, disregard this. I meant to say the same thing happened to me last month, support responded a couple of days later to apologise, then another half a day later they manually marked it as verified. All good now. I guess they're just busier right now so it's taking even longer for you.

But yeah once it's done just withdraw to a Revolut EUR account to avoid all the fees. Convert that to GBP in your Revolut GBP account (again, to avoid the massive currency conversion fees) then do a standard BACS transfer to your real bank.

You need to set up a revolut account op. Doesn't take long. Download the app. Do the usual photo with drivers license.
Then set up a euro account (sepa with IBAN and all that) alongside your GBP account. Send GBP to it. Then convert in the app (free of charge). Send it from your euro account to coinbase. That's what I do. Their accounts are all back by Lloyd's too.

You just aren't allowed to be happy op. Please remove penis using angry animals.

uphold

AAAHHHHH LMAO
So true

I got SEPA verified but it took about two months for my account to update. It will probably get there eventually.

Yeah except any territory on mainland Europe.

Pathetic Americans wont achieve 1/5th of what we did yet still think they are superior? Pahh..

delusional cuck kek, this is 2018 matey

what is this delusional shit going on here, americans literally own this planet since WW1 kek

t. i am asian i am jew

use coinfloor, most reliable site to cash out for brits at the moment

use localbitcoin

kek'd cheekily

*cough* FairX *cough*

>its 2018 and you are trying to make a coinbase account

goodluck kid

Never heard of the Napoleonic wars?

Bitstamp
>Segwit and Batching, the true chad way.
>they pay the transaction fees. Ever cucked by Coinbase? Look no further.