REQ general

>your stack
>EOY price
>thoughts on future of REQ

It's literally like knowing the winning lotto numbers for April, except you have to spend $50,000 to secure the 1 million dollar prize.

If I had something else to pawn and put into play, I would.

11k reqqies

No idea maybe 7$

Seems neat. Since it seems to allow you to cash out it could be a hit

20k req stack
Hoping for $3-5, but it honestly depends on the overall state of the market

>20 000 REQ
>bought @5 cents
>Q1 price: atleast 1,5
>Q2: 5
>Q3:10
>Q4 2018-Q1 2019: 35$

4dollar eoy :)

135k bought at $0.04
Hopefully $5-10 EOY. It all depends on the BTC bubble.
I trust the team to deliver. I'm holding this until I'm a millionaire. I don't give a fuck if it takes a year.

75k total, including 45k around ico

comfy af

50k @ 0.09, hoping for $20 but not holding my breath

hello my fellow retards, 700K+ since presale here
1.5$ until tax module is implemented, then it will hit easily 5$

$7.4

Fuck me you guys hold alot of coins lol damn it my stack feels small. Are you worried about wanchain? Seems like it's a direct competitor to req

Yep read about it on reddit. Apparently it's about 1-2 quarters behind on REQ and it doesn't really target the accounting/invoicing market and also doesn't have a direct "Pay with X" button. It's more about bank to bank cryptocurrency transfers.

But yeah it could be a direct competitor and REQ should try to squeeze those 3-6 months headstart out as hard as possible to make sure WAN doesn't succeed.

Ico
20 dollarydoos

I also saw some stuff on Reddit, even though it's blasphemous to admit it. Its not that clear to see what wan is trying to do. I hope req get their shit together though. I missed the wan ico so have to try & get some when it hits the exhsnges, but theres so much hype I think the price will be crazy first so I'll wait

Just sold this token. I took one look at the testnet UI and I have to say it was WEIRD. WEIRD and CREEPY!

$5
bright my son

is 14k REQ enough to make it?

500 REQ

$19 EOY

REQ will probably have the first mover advantage but I understand your concern.

I have WAAY too much capital locked up in REQ and I don't want to sell it so I won't be able to afford a lot of WAN. But the chances of WAN succeeding over REQ are low but not insignificant.

$8

no idea about eoy but i'm selling at $5

I hate you fags and your inflated REQ stashes.
t.4,5k reqlet destined for endless poverty

lucky you

t. 2k poorfag

Fuck me! All you guys have so much req, I'm jealous.

This yeah, I'm watching wan and req for sure. I think it'll be clearer in 6 months. What about link though? Is wan also trying to be an oracle? it's not clear.

100 req. Poor student

3,2k reqling here, I think any number of req is a good number. Here's hoping for 10 dollaroos eoy

depends what make it means. you could probably buy couple nice BMWs in the next few years but not much else

Is it too late to buy now? I am thinking of putting down about $500 on this.

11K Reqlet. This will at least let me afford future moon missions.

REEEEE
TARD

>Almost 1 billion total supply
>$380 m market cap

Can’t hit $10.

Fuck off

WAN is not really clear on a lot of fronts. This could be good news (They don't have any direction) or good news (Such a wide appeal they will target multiple segments at once and steamroll REQ).

However WAN will implement
>Ethereum in june 2018
>bitcoin in december 2018
>and other alt coins in december 2019

While REQ will implement
>Ethereum Q1 2018+ERC20 tokens
>Bitcoin Q2 2018
>Alt coins Q4 2018

That's a pretty big head start together with the fund for applications and the backing of Ycombinator makes it seem like REQ will be the winner. But we can't know for sure. My REQ stack is way too big to switch sides though so I better pray that REQ will be the winner.

It's not too late but probably too early. I don't see the value moving up a lot until mainnet release.

when is that?

"Q1 2018" My very specific guess would be 24th of March.

Yes I'm hoping req pull it all off, wan seems v ambitious, I wouldn't be surprised if half their releases get pushed back. I think this year is really going to be crazy

>20k req
> at 80 cents

I want a redo

Wow, I only have 200 of them.

200 wtc

700$ eoy

6,800 here, average price paid was .80, did I dun goof?

Thinking of spending 1 ETH on more REQ right now. Worth it at this price? I’d like to get my stack up to 10,000