Ni Hao

Why the sudden, massive FUD campaign against VEN? Allow me to explain.
In a nutshell, VEN makes almost everything else look bad. This coin has received an enormous amount of attention very suddenly, and upon casual examination it seems to have everything:

-A working product already deployed
-Use cases in ndustries perfectly suited for blockchain adoption
-A massive network of government and industry contacts
-Confirmed partnerships with industry giants
-Investment and direct advisory by well respected venture capitalists, who are also connected to industry and government
-Proof of Stake, which promises the passive generation of wealth for token holders, independent of market speculation.

So why the FUD? Why do people want this coin to fail? Isn't blockchain adoption a GOOD thing? Not to them. You see, they hold actual shitcoins who's only value is as a speculative asset. The coins they want to hold do nothing, have no use case, have no adoption, and are unconnected to any real world industry or government entity. They hold bags of shit.
When VEN succeeds, it means that suddenly the standards on what is acceptable in this market will shift. People will compare shitcoins against the new gold standard, and when they find the shitcoin wanting, they will move on to something else that more closely resembles what a winner looks like in 2018.
VEN pushes the standards sky high. So of course, the type of people who want to get rich off of scam icos, third world garbage, memecoins, and worthless no-use-case minables hate it. They hate it. Because it's the future. The future has no place for shitcoins.

The future is in utility. Logistics, fintech, platforms.

Blockchain is maturing. It's a good thing for everybody who wants to invest intelligently.
It's a bad thing for those who thrive on manipulation and blind luck.
Enjoy the FUD. It is merely the dying breath of shitcoins everywhere, and the frantic screaming of their bagholders as they go down with the ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o&t=2220s
youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares
buy your shit and stop making threads here
ven has been fudded since under a dollar
the deranged WTC man that use to post in all the ven threads etc

Why do you think? Salty noVENlets desperately trying to cause a dip so they can get on board!

A lot of shitcoins will die by the end of Q1.

lol your buying breyers bags, he probably got VEN at ico price and now he wants to dump his bags because retarded normies like you are like HURR DURR BREYER BOUGHT IT , IT MEANS IT GOOD.

Did that guy kill him self or what? I don't see him in the threads anymore.

When does Q1 actually end

This is a good thing in the long run, we need all these shitcoins and scams to die so we can get more institutional money in, and thus more normies in the game as well.

Ven succeeding is the best possible thing that could happen to blockchain right now. This coin has the connections and momentum to RAPIDLY change worldwide perception of blockchain as a whole.

Deployment and adoption throughout China will force the western hemisphere to pay close attention to the impact it has, and they will witness the astounding capability of block-chain technology to transform industries, reducing waste and loss and amount of time spent record keeping. VEN adoption will create record profits for businesses industry wide, and the world will take note.

They will take note, and then they will charge headlong into the blockchain future. They may even adopt VEN as well, and let me tell you why.

Jim Breyer is married to Angela Chao, who is a chinese shipping executive and bank board member. Her sister is Elaine Chao.

Who is Elaine Chao? She is the current US Secretary of Transportation. Pic related.

Ven - Breyer - US secretary of transportation

That is 1 degree of separation for the biggest first mover in blockchain logistics, to the US government.

Which is what the CDRP was about. Standards and legitimacy.

This. But the shortsighted retards on this board will never appreciate this opportunity

oof srs bro

In the case you arent taking the piss, the 12 month calendar year is divided into 4 equal segments, each consisting of 3 months. So, Q1 consists of Jan, Feb and March. You can understand the rest im sure

45% VEN
35% WTC
15% XLM
5% LINK
Mfw portfolio doesn't ever dip more than 10% because I'm not holding absolute shit. I'm up 8% for the day in fact because of WTC.

You see this shit? That's 6 straight weeks of nothing but gains. It needs and will have a correction. Everytime I've thought that this time it will be different, it's not. It's going to 0.00036, and it needs to.

Also, take note of the doji that's forming...that indicates the bulls have run out of steem and we're heading for two weeks of massive correction

it ends when Q2 begins

VEN is the first domino in the chain. ETH/Bitcoin what has come before are like the guy who set up the dominos who will start the cascade with his finger.

This IS the project that will see mass adoption and use in China, and that will be the trigger for mass adoption of this technology. It's going to happen this year.

What you are about to witness in the coming months is a meteoric rise the likes of which the crypto world has never seen, and it will devastate swaths of the market. It will cause a huge shift in money into other promising logistics and utility projects, such as WTC/Wabi/Ambrosus/Modum - people will begin buying into these because they hope they are the next VEN. The new goldrush will be into utility tokens, because people (rightfully this time) realize they have ACTUAL value.

No more speculative assets. VEN is going to be industry infrastructure. Other coins which establish themselves as infrastructure and reward node holders will follow a similar path.

You are not witnessing 'just another coin' grow. You are witnessing a paradigm shift as massive institutions accumulate and then spread this coin in order to cement the VEN network. This is the laying of the foundation for a worldwide network, make no mistake.

> A working product already deployed

show me. seriously, show me. right now.

So much fucking this.

You MORONS are too busy trying to chase pumps in the hopes of turning your $100-1000 into $100k by getting retarded fucking lucky on the next 100x.

Your literal ticket to fucking Saturn is right in front of your face. Learn to read and draw conclusions by the evidence presented. What's more likely: China is trying to fuck over ever single investor that isn't Jim Breyer, or that this is the first real world applicable blockchain solution?

Seriously guys, heart to heart get the fuck in or you WILL regret it.

bought 120 ven at 8.47 - total ven 160

am i going to make it?

tfw VEN wasn't shilled below $0.20

This. Show the working product. Oh there isn't any. Not even a whitepaper. This shit is a hype coin.

I mean you might have $50k by EOY. Depending where you live and what your idea of making it is.

being this retarded

these newfags dont understand this. they will be fudded out of their coins all the way up the same way newfags during eths rise were. this will be their learning experience that i hope they will have another chance to use

yup, should probably read Trons whitepaper and go all in that shit is legit af

I came just by reading your post

>paradigm shift
ohboy.jpg
I've seen it with ETH and OMG, both of which are revolutionary, and paradigm shifts or whatever the fuck, but they all have their corrections. Look at pic related...you see 5-6 green dildos at the weekly, just like VEN, then a doji or something that indicates fatigue of bulls, then the inevitable downfall. People who bought in at the beginning of the bull run WILL sell, as will weak hands.

I wish I had listened to people who were sounding the alarm about OMG back in the day, but I didn't, as I'm sure you won't either, since this is just "hot potato" advice...just passing it along...

At the end of the day, it is out of our hands here on Veeky Forums. This is a very small place, in the grand scheme of things. The volume that VEN is traded at already is impossible for us to influence, no matter how hard we jerk each other off, or how loudly we FUD.

What this is right now is a chance to be part of the project that is going to transform this entire market. This IS your ride to the top, and it's not too late. Not by a long shot.

Yes, people bought this coin at 25 cents. People accumulated BTC and ETH when it was cents also. I compare it to those two things, because VEN will be as big as them. BTC - Currency, ETH - platform, VEN - logistics (and currency, and platform).

This is IT. This is what you have been looking for. No hype required, hands off, let it fly. Watch, and witness what happens in the coming months. Not just in the growth of the value of this coin, which will be stupefying, but in what occurs worldwide in attitude towards logistics on the blockchain.

This is so fucking big. Your chance in life to "buy Microsoft in 1986". Don't fucking. Jump on the train now. I make this post because I want you to be happy and successful, and this is the closest thing to a 'sure bet' as you are ever going to see in crypto.

Please come to your fucking senses.

55k cad/year wagecuck here

guess i gota pump in more fiat

True, VEN wasn't shilled THAT bad. I first saw it when it was around $2 but dismissed it thinking it was shit because I was blinded by WTC. I got in at $3.30 and am now 60/40 on VEN/WTC.

You are still very early user. This WILL be the next ETH but with actual implementation and utility, not just games. VEN will grow a minimum of 10-20x. That's only a 22-40B market cap. Compare all the garbage that is in that range.

google vechain wine

youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o&t=2220s

Also this

How to stake? They have working wallet?

Eth went from 10$-380$ in 6 months without correcting even once. We're only 1month in on vechain, correction isnt coming anytime soon.... especially with all the news coming out all the way till june

LOL it's been the most shilled coin this year and it's not remotely close

No cypto project before in history has had the government and industry contacts VEN has. ETH and OMG were (and are) both 100% at the mercy of market speculation.

What do you think will happen when a blockchain tech cements itself as a record-keeping backbone of an industry? An industry that will grow and become more profitable from adopting that technology?

What is happening right now is unprecedented. This has never happened before with any coin, ever. Industry adoption OUT OF THE GATE. This is new. You can be part of it, today.

Or not. Up to you.

It's been shilled to shit recently. OP I replied to was saying he didn't see it get shilled when it was dirt cheap and missed out. Now it's the #1 shilled coin but for good reason.

Everything gets shilled to shit, it's true. It's irritating but its a fact of life on Veeky Forums. However, sometimes something comes along that is being shilled a good reason. It's not being "shilled" at all in this case. You, the guy reading this on Veeky Forums, buying this coin right now does NOTHING to the market.

You cannot possibly influence it at the volume you could purchase it at. So why the fuck would I bother "shilling" a coin to you? It doesn't make sense. This isn't a shill. It's an invitation for fellow denizens of this shithole to grab hold of something valuable EARLY AS FUCK, and possibly change their lives.

It's going to be a rough year for crypto in general. Regulation, normie fud, government fud, taxes, etc. It's going to be rough, so you need to seriously consider clinging on for dear life to reliable projects that are far beyond your individual ability to influence, that are supported by Big Money and Big Industry and Big Government. VEN is all those things already.

The ultimate bluechip that also has room to grow enormously. You have unbelievably good luck to be here at this moment in time to be considering purchasing VEN while it is merely 74k sats. Months from now you will look back to THIS DAY in either astonishment, or agony.

You can only pick one. Seize your future.

I will look back in astonishment because i never bought and this went to 0

>being this retarded

I stopped the 100x pump chasing 2 weeks ago.
I had almost 50 different coins.

At $6, I finally went all in on VEN and I've slept as comfy as Jim Breyer ever since.

Send me a link to the whitepaper pls, and OP said they have a working product, tried accessing it on the website but its not out yet

youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8

does this work? Im too frantic to be frank to even watch video. Reading whitepapers of dyor is out of question. But even i know ven is the real deal.

>People bought those cryptos
>Dump it