What ICOs are you currently looking forward too?

What ICOs are you currently looking forward too?

Other urls found in this thread:

napoleonx.ai/
discord
crushcrypto.com/republic-protocol-ico-review/
prototypestat.arbitragect.com/
wystoken.org/
crushcrypto.blogspot.nl/
icodrops.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chink ICO on this end of month will send to moon

Is it still early to get in? What's the coin

real talk?
Medicalchain

I like that one too. Future of EMR

do they have any partners other than hospitals in the UK

I'm very excited about this one

Bullshit KYC tho. RFR Will blow up from all the normies playing and streaming fortnite on twitch.

Refereum?

Only 3 days left

CoinMetro seems good

I want to say it because if I manage to shill my ref I get a 5% of what you buy, but at the same time I don't because I'm afraid this shit will sell out fast and I don't want competition.

What is this?

Easy money

thanks user

Can see this being huge. Will be a long term hold for me.

Why does EMR really need blockchain tho? Problems with accessing the "truth" can be done through centralized solutions as well. The only advantage I see is the crowdfunding.

Rentberry and Dether.
Any others going for these ones?

napoleonx.ai/

Ongoing right now. They actually know wtf they're doing and are an existing group that manages billions of dollars already. Feel free to use my referral; you'll gain 5% of my 5 eth investment.

XSAVENTE

ignite ratings
3.5 million circulating supply when ico is finished.
comfy

Agree. Pre-sale is done but flash sale this weekend.

One that isnt a blatant money grab

inb4 WASSO WASSO WASSO BITCONNEEEEEXXXX

WYS. Presale finishing any second. Full app release coming out jan 31st. Been working on the product for 2 years. Will have support for over 400 shops and 50k products at launch during ico.

Sharpay. Highest rated ico on the market right now

nobody cares about you lol
you dont matter

I'm whitelisted for Nucleus Vision and Republic Protocol.
Really looking forward to both.

ill shill three promising ass exchanges. look into them.

NEX
CoinMetro
Legolas

$8 a token, $80mm market cap off the bat, pass

GoNetwork
Dadi
WePower

I think Nex is the best. Im just hoping that they allow U.S Investors. Honestly can go x100 from ico and you will be able to benefit from passive income.

WePower, Medicalchain and OceanProtocol.

I'm into rentberry for a bit

I really wanted to get into Medicalchain and got into the whitelist but they are asking for a fucking bank statement at max 90 days old. Can't get one that recent from my bank so fuck me
Going to get into ArcBlock tho

NEX only supports NEO and eth tokens...

S W E E T B R I D G E

the kyc requirements are strict but i've got stacks lined up for this one

Telegram, normal faggots will jump on it like flies do with shit.

so many supply chain tokens...why is this one any better

Liveedu

Comfy gains with this awesome pump group..,,

discord dot gg/SAvYRKM

>WYS
what happened to KIN and APPC? lol

Then why did you reply pajeet?

it's not a supply chain token at all, DYOR

NapoleonX - Live
Experty - tomorrow
MedicalChain - 01/02/2018
Wepower - 01/02/2018
Dether - 07/02/2018

GoNetwork and MetroCoin are probably scam, not sure

I liked it but market doesn't love medical things

why is MetroCoin a scam?

Current

>Going to get into ArcBlock

I don't understand how this would work out. With medical data on blockchain, patients would have to authorise access to their doctor to see their record. This wouldn't work in practice though because what happens when a nurse needs medical records for an unresponsive patient? Doctors would have to be given access to all their patients records which would present the same problems as exist currently. Also the cost and red tape of transferring medical records on to blockchain would be astronomical.

KYC period

As a medical resident, this project is 100% impossible with the current state and the biggest pipe dream in all of crypto. The dream seems great on paper, but my god, we are closer to time travel than we are of ever getting any sort of medical records on the blockchain.

Did you not watch how fucjing cringe nucleus visions ICO video was??

Oh shit i recognize this from the ShipChain website

I liked their youtube sitdown talk.

"lend yourself money from assets your own, interest free without another party"

Should I invest in? I've heard the ICO is rocking and sure as fuck I don't want to FOMO on this money making machine.

Ellcrys , easy 10x by summer

THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY IT USED TO BE

They're getting stricter with KYC and burger government is too strong so I can't participate in any of them.

Need some honest thoughts on this.

Decentralized and trustless dark pool exchange where 100% of profits are split between node operators (you can operate a node by having enough REN tokens).

Seems amazing since institutional money and whales love dark pools, but team is small and idk if they can deliver the tech (cross chain atomic swaps and zk-snarks to 0 knowledge orderbooks and nodes)

I'm throwing an ETH into NapoleonX

Make sure you use a referral for the bonus eth. Also, buy it ASAP, as they should be selling out a lot sooner than the ticker indicates since that doesn't include the FIAT purchases.

XSAVENTE

crushcrypto.com/republic-protocol-ico-review/

Please respect the dubs and tell me what you think, I've read the WP and have asked the devs any questions I came up with. WP is solid and devs are responsive.

Did you miss the fact that none of the devs have more then 1 year experience kek.
You'd be fucking retarded to throw money at this.

Refereum maybe, the devs act like retards on social media but i'm FOMO
Coinvest looks ok, the lack of hype worries me a bit
WePower, again not sure, in general all upcomming ICOs look really meh

The CEO and the CTO are the only ones with years of experience, but they can always hire out, no?

But you're right, I may as well wait with my money in something more immediately promising. I just wanna fukn make it already user and the concepts are solid as fuck.

OilCoin

can you shill me on this?

the team is all students? and i found absolutely nothing on even an IDEA of what the eventual product is going to be?

i want to believe user

The idea of an ICO is that you get some starting funds to hire more developers.
I like the concept. They had to close the whitelist after 7.5 minutes, so there's definitely more hype than whitelisted people.
Easy x5.

The Dev's openly state they are looking for devs and mathematicians to hire as well.

I'm extremely interested in the long term prosepects of maintaining nodes on Wall Streets favorite exchange. It's a stretch, yeah, but they are the only one attempting to be trustless and utilizing dark pools. The 100% profit split to nodes is also insane, COSS boys think 50% is nice but this is a literal 100%.

> GoNetwork
Scam
> Dadi
Scam
>WePower
solid

Exactly.
There simply isn't anything more promising in this entire thread, most ICOs these day are complete and utter shit.

The jews will not like

Thank you, I've never entered an ICO before and just needed a second opinion. NapoleonX also seems cool though, but I'm considering putting 20% of my portfolio into Republic Protocol if I can (cap might be 1 ETH) because this could be a retirement fund + passive income right here. They even mention wanting to incorporate FIAT purchases down the road.

It's slightly cringy, but it brings the point across.
You can see that the person who made it is reasonably professional, just not very creative.

Rentberry and CargoX

I had to set my alarm clock at 4 AM to get into the whitelist as one of the few lucky people who got in before it closed after 7,5 minutes.
If that isn't hype I don't know what is.

I'm going to max out the cap no matter how high it is.

NapoleonX doesn't seem to have a very original concept. I don't really believe in it, but the team looks professional enough.
Does this Moe Levin guy function as an advisor to every other ICO though?

You missed cargox this morning fampai

This board is full of retards selling each other pointless e coins for more money.

Damn good for you, I only found it after the whitelist closed. Pretty bummed I missed it, but I know I'll still be in very early. I'm only now trying to step up my game and get into these promising projects as early as possible.

If you ever want to liquidate your position before it hits an exchange, let me know here: [email protected] , I'm trying to gobble up as much of this as I can.

And yeah I'm not quite sold on Napoleon personally, I do have a small position in ArbitrageCT that has been doing well, and they have a clear first mover advantage with a product already in alpha: prototypestat.arbitragect.com/ , at a $7ml market cap it's a pretty good deal imo.

Dickels a.k.a 8=D

wystoken.org/

>normie bait
>blockchain has a purpose
>online shopping app that combines tinder features and crypto

wystoken.org/

shit is cash as fuck and theyre doing a bonus right now

this, but they will probably already be in on the ICO

I don't think I'll liquidate my position.
If you want to see which ICOs look promising just check these pages regularly
1. crushcrypto.blogspot.nl/

2. icodrops.com/

3. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Icobench is useless, only the above three are good sources, mostly the first one.
Third one is Ian Balina's spreadsheet. He's kind of an idiot, but he knows where the hype is.

love how everyone is missing the only guaranteed ripple killer ico. guess were keeping it under wraps since we dont want our whitelist spots to get taken.
if you really wanna figure it out you will put in the work to find it

Give us a hint

I refuse to believe there are so many non American's on at this time. There has to be a way to get into these ICOs without handing over my eth to a stranger.

lets just say 1000x faster then ripple and ill leave it at that

thanks, added to my ico bookmarks folder.

How much REN did 1 eth get you anyway? i noticed the whitelist discount ranged from 0%-15%, so maybe I won't feel so bad if I end up buying at the same price I would've paid anyway.

Hopefully we'll meet again in some REN FOMO thread in Q3

Krios user.
KRIOS .io for DYOR
Krios Is an attempt to build a framework for businesses to find Marketing talent around the world.
>whitepaper on website read up
>quarterly dividends
>fucking buyable with PAYPAL or BTC
>opens at 10 cents a token, but ico buyers get 20% bonus tokens. Aka 8 cents atoken EZ profit on exchange (announced and on one Q1)

Also adding "MW10" into the Coupon code section gets you a bonus 10% on top of the 20%!

Krios answering my questions with gusto

Bankera?

but..why does this need a blockchain?
Advertising is full of the smartest people in the world, it's not like they face any serious issues that krios solves

naw its Credits

They say theyre aiming for simplicity, and cost effectiveness and blockchain is...is... I'll just ask them.

this

scam

>Is an attempt to build a framework for businesses to find

That's what I thought.

Axpire was the ICO of the month and you just missed it. Hopefully you can catch it on exchange :)

UHU NONONO