Oh, what's that? The market just popped back up? Gee, it's almost as if $100m Tethers were just printed again

Oh, what's that? The market just popped back up? Gee, it's almost as if $100m Tethers were just printed again.

shhhhhhh

what is this USDT printing meme

DELETE THIS.

Keep them coming.

Welp, all we can do is make hay while the sun shines.

even if tether does crash and burn, it wont be that bad. We might get a bear market for a few months but from it's ashes we will finally get normies to understand why decentralization matters. you faggots love to exaggerate and tether isn't propping Bitcoin there's no actual correlation even neutral people agreed. It's just bitfinexed spouting his retarded shit.

Anticipation for tomorrows release Weiss report.

Tomorrow is gonna be massive on the scales of losses and gains.

How do tether enters the market then?

do you know what time the report is released?

Exchanges buy them (either with USD or worse, crypto) from tether to sell to costumers wishing "tether up", effectively turning their fiat into usdt without their knowledge

Binance is currently the biggest usdt holder. The risk has been spread, no one is safe.

This thing needs to keep going until I cash out.

I said how it enters the market not how is "supposedly" created.

Fantastic reading comprehension, Rakesh.

And In just explained it to you. Exchanges buy them.

He literally just explained this. Jesus.

wow calm down bitfinex shills
the scam will be over soon and you can collect your 10cents by post from bitfinex

I will now explain how usdt enters the market: Buying bitcoin.

Simple as that, and until bitfinex proves that usdt is backed up then is just monopoly money.

>Shill

I guarantee you I'm 200% a tether FUDder

>He's an agenda pushing shill.
ok then

Same here.. this guy legit cannot understand english.

Guys, we are going to make it. Tether FUD threads are back in popularity. This always precedes a BTC bullrun.

And im 100% a tether shill, and still cant comprehend how can tether enter the market without actually being exchanged for another coin.

So who is holding all of this good damn tether? Exchanges? People?

Are you dumb? Every tether is backed by 1 usd
>b-but no it isn't
Burden of proof is on you, shill

user, what was the first book you read? Can you tell me what it was about?

Tether is a bridge for usd to avoid taxation
Some exchanges instantly credit you with usdt when you deposit usd

It sits in exchanges, tether does not have a safe wallet. They have a publicly available richlist

largest buyer of usdt is bitfinex themselves which they originally tried to hide. All controlled and owned by the same offshore company.

>Burden of proof is on you, shill
Actually, it's on any sucker who believes that.

Shit isn't going anything but sideways until wagies get their pay checks from Mr. Shekleberg.

tether ooga booga

Yes. They buy it then spread it. Most usdt sits on binance right now, that's why people feel safe, because they think binance would never fall prey to this scam

The sucker who believes that isn't spamming threads on Veeky Forums

>MONOPOLY MONEY PROPPED UP BY MORE MONOPOLY MONEY

>usd is monopoly money
Gee no shit nigger

We the jews now

Nothing is real anymore, worlds runs on illusions

If tether is actually backed fully 1:1 then it doesn't matter how much FUD is spread because they can fully endure a bank run.