I'm the dane from yesterday that got assaulted. Help

Got beaten up by 2 Swedes yesterday and they stole my ledger nano's with $182600 worth of mostly XLM and ETH.
I know they were swedes because they spoke with a swedish accent and they were not sandniggers.
They knew exactly where to look and they were big guys so I had no chance.
I fucking told you I was being followed.

How do I disable my ledgers? I don't think they can access it without my passcode right?

I'm probably going to move to italy next week because I can't live here any more.
I am stressed out so sorry if bad text. AMA.

What to do? I have friends in Bandidos HBG.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/i-forgot-my-pin-an-epic-tale-of-losing-dollar30000-in-bitcoin/
wired.com/video/hacking-the-trezor-bitcoin-vault
youtube.com/watch?v=D7NqmXejE-Y
tvsyd.dk/artikel/brugte-peberspray-ved-overfald-17-aarig-sigtes-formentlig
youtube.com/watch?v=TbHjEK3Fc78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post pics of wounds or stop larping

if they need your passcode for the ledger nano, you better run now.

Hope you have a backup retard

I have no wounds wtf, they held me down retard.

is it possible to bruteforce it though?

You wrote dowen your seed, so np. They need the pin. Unless it was an old ledger that easily can be hacked.

wired.com/story/i-forgot-my-pin-an-epic-tale-of-losing-dollar30000-in-bitcoin/

If I ever wanted to avoid paying taxes on my gains, this is how I'd do it.

>they were big guys

It's the version that supports XLM and ETH. I bought it a while back.

I hope you learnt the lesson and never again cross to Malmörgul.

I read somewhere that the situation with Copenhagen - Malmö is where Tolkien got the inspiration for Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul.

They gonna come back tonight to beat the shit out of you again until you tell them your pincode and give them you 24 words pass phrase

If they can guess the password, but i doubt they can bruteforce it if your password is good. would probably take way too long.
The most obvious thing to do is come back and beat the crap out of you for the password

Tell your underground friends there is a 50k reward for their heads. They will be found. Make sure to pay up and GTFO after.

You kept your private address and passpharse right?

Buy new ledgers, use the keys you saved...drama over.

I'm gonna move my stuff to a storage room tomorrow or the next day and prepare to go to italy because my uncle has a summer house there.

They can do this:

wired.com/video/hacking-the-trezor-bitcoin-vault

Use your seed and move the money, go to a hotel.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>got beaten up by 2 Swedes

LARP ALERT

move out to a friends house or whatever, if they really want the password they will torture you for it if they are sick enough.

Buy a weapon, have a shiv kill those fuckers or call the police.

>got beaten up by 2 Swedes
did they hit you with their purses?

Get your coins back with your passphrase and hire hitmen. Either that or buy a weapon to kill them with.

keep me posted!

Idk man, they weren't even wearing gloves or anything.
All they had was a hoodie pulled thight so I could only see their eyes. They were taller than 196cm at least because they were taller than me.

they both wore peak performance jackets tho

Wish you the best, if true.

I remembered your story.

Keep going, I want next chapter

swede here

anyone know how to unlock some ledger nanos, dumbass before me locked in all his btcs at 10k?

MOVE MONEY NOW. SLEEP AT HOTEL. THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND WILL APPEAR ANY TIME FOR PASSWORD. CALL POLICE ASK FOR PROTECTION, NOT TRUSTING POLICE IS FUCKING RETARDED ITS SWEDEN NOT INDIA.

Also grow some balls, buy a pepperspray its OP, and fucking move out already stupid niggef

>moving to italy
..welp OP, if you really want to downgrade why not Portugal?

I've bribed officers before so i don't trust the police. Some of them are corrupt even in Denmark.

I'm movin to italy in the next few days and I'm posting from my car right now.

Then they're gonna beat the shit out of you until you tell them where that storage room is. You have to find a better plan user

fuck man what do i do. furniture and all other shit alone is like $15k

>pepperspray is OP
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

bro if you got cash, move out of town get a hotel room, get your crypto back and then go to italy

kys larper

>be amerifat
>carry glock 19 and switch blade on me at all times
>live in a castle doctrine/stand your ground state

God it must suck to be a europoor

I'm American, so I would have shot them with my guns, and then buried them in my government-subsidized corn field.

and move fast

If you tell last nights happnigs to the police they for sure gonna protect you for a while. And yeah, I guess you really have to move somewhere else

I take it you've never been peppersprayed, shit burns for hours.

Maybe, but I still have my main pc and all that shit in my apartment. I still don't know if they are able to access my coins.
My private key is stored in my apartment as well.

>forgetting that everyone else in americuck has a gun

being held down with enough force to actually hold someone causes bruising

show the bruises or gtfo

Basebollträ en polare och ring polisen om de seriöst tror att dina coins är sparade på ledgern är de alldelles för dumma oavsett. Göm nyckeln nånstans som inte är i hemmet och gör en anmälan, eftersom det inte va babbar kommer antagligen polisen bry sig och göra nåt, om det inte är påhitt så att säga.

>shit burns for hours.

They can still beat him up and torture him

mate call your family or whatever, get people to come with you, get your shit organized in your home, and move.
I wouldn't trust your friends, since you spurged out your waelth to them right?

You just blind them and gtfo

Just today a kid got shot at school in Kentucky. Be happy living in this massive cauldron of shit

Just fuck off somewhere and start fresh

Never tell anyone about your gains

and most probably it's your "best mate" that came out with the plan, don't trust anyone that was there with you or freinds of friends

>Announcing wealth EVER

Two big guys would still catch him even if they have to close their eyes for a little bit

>got held down while someone else took his bitwaifu
>calls other cucks
No wonder Euro is being conquered by idiots that don't even have to fire a shot. You refuse to even have a fighting chance because it includes the word "fighting"

thats why you pepperspray and then smash their nuts

Yeah if you get properly sprayed you are 100% fucked.

Fucking kids.

>be yuropoor
>can legally collect rainwater, visit prostitutes and walk across the road anywhere
>live in a house not made of wood an no negros to break into my non wooden house
>not get shot

Praise allah it must suck to be a amerifat

And there are guys being more or less immune to a load of pepper, especially in the football scene

RIP Scandinaviabro

Maybe they're part of some secret society or some deep web criminals who want to kidnap you, sell your organs and use your body for drugs. This is where all people who ''disappeared'' and police never finds them go. Your crypto is just a bonus.

Jeg tror ikke de er så dumme. De vidste hvor min ledger var: /

I told you to hire a big fat blacl body guard like Floyd Mayweather has. Now look at you!

They couldn't chase him, though. A big point of pepper spray is getting that shit in their airway so they can't chase you without coughing up 30% of their lung tissue.

>Europe
>ban most guns and don’t allow people to carry
>law abiding citizens now have no protection
>criminals still carry guns

Great logic there.

Even more of a reason to own a gun. Better to be prepared for shit situation like that then to be in gun fight with your hands.

Looks real painful lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=D7NqmXejE-Y

OP, get a knife.

Wtf dude, you *knew* you were followed, you apparently have criminal connections and you didn't even get a gun? You know you can buy working replicas of XIX century guns replicas any permit in eu?

It's either a gun (and a willingness to actually kill) or police, there's no reliable third alternative.

>One person died, so it's ok for me to be a coward.

The Chads got you, op. Betas can't be happy. Didn't you learn anything in high school?

Man i've been involved with that shit for too long and I haven't done anything illegal since 2015.

How does anyone get beaten up by Swedes?
They are the most limp-wristed and emasculated of all men in europe

I sprayed my eyes with bear spray once, would not recommend using on yourself.

Svensker eller pakkiser?

nobody cares

>You know you can buy working replicas of XIX century guns replicas any permit in eu?
What the fuck?
First of all learn grammar this sentence doesnt make ANY sense.
If you're trying to say you can buy a gun in eu NO YOU CANT
without a permit? NO YOU CANT TOO CAUSE YOU CANT BUY A GUN IN EU

>burger logic

Then again burger education is what it is

One person just today. I hope american education still allows to read statistics properly.

>inb4igetraided

>bear spray
No bears in Denmark, no one sells it there.

>svensker
>ik en sandneger

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW AND AVOID YOUR HOME, DRIVE FAR FUCKING AWAY AND TRANSFER YOUR COINS TO A NEW WALLET IF POSSIBLE.

>replicas any permit in eu?
That should be 'without any permit'

Well at least get a gun now. Or at least one of these tasers that look like flashlights. Not very effective against two guys at the same time though.

calm down m8

Are tasers illegal in Sweden too? You couldn't store that shit in a safety deposit box like 1 hour away from were you live?

>ban most guns
you mean ban ALL guns in 99% of eu countries

>be yuropoor
>shoot guy in self defense
>have to pay reparations worth 2x your bitcoin stash to his family

>you mean ban ALL guns in 99% of eu countries
>ameriblob education

Call a few friends, move your shit, and fucking run across the EU. Do not stop in Denmark.

This dudes right you know. Ive left terrible marks on girls pinning their arms down (not rape, just kink). If you were anything but limp, you have marks and shit on your arm. I had a girl who looked like I tore her bicep terrible bruising

>posts complete shit burger vid
>recommends knife vs 2 big guys, it will not stop them and after 2 cuts they will smash your skull in

I guess i could tell you I worked in the army for 4 years (EU thank god) and tou arr PRIME EXAMPLE of how fucking stupid burgers are. JUST LOOK AT THIS STUPID FUCK VIDEO LMAO

Only people like you could select trump for president, i almost feel sad for you.

Yes you fucking can, I own an AR-15 and P320, both bought legally.

That should be 'without any permit' I don't know how that word got repeated lol

And yes you can buy working replicas of pre XX century guns legally.

OP is about to get his knees bashed in and his feet cutoff and you want me to calm down? Our comrade is in serious danger.

>big guys
For you?

literally snorted

so, op, you the one who was being followed?

If this isnt a larp and you re actually too much of a bitch to just grab a kitchen knife when you know theyre coming for you... man you deserve this loss, fucking turbocuck

Im a proud scandinavian with plenty of legally owned firearms for hunting. Im giving danebro here his best bet at protecting himself since he fucked up by not getting guns earlier.

You have obviously never been among criminals. These people will kill you for some stupid shit.

>Be yuropoor
>think rainwater is banned in US
>Need to visit prostitutes because US fuck our best women, rest goes to islam
>Live quality of live below American poverty line
>Get raped by somalis

FTFY

Dont get pepperspray m8.

tvsyd.dk/artikel/brugte-peberspray-ved-overfald-17-aarig-sigtes-formentlig

stop being a wanker:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbHjEK3Fc78

>Live quality of live below American poverty line

user, yes!