What the fuck is going on with this

What the fuck is going on with this

Literally bought 200k at 1 cent

Just bought the dip. Roadmap comming today + Cryptopia listing paid.

Moon mission comming ?

It’s got too many fkn coins so moon mission is really for people who got in at sub penny prices.

Ffs

FFS

I entered today at 0,00000061 BTC

ITS GONNA MOON BROS

THIS IS MONERO ON STEROIDS WITH WAY MORE COINS IN SUPPLY WHICH MEANS GREAT THINGS LIKE MORE VOLUME
MORE STABILITY

more likely a 51% attack can happen

FUCK

sold yesterday.
who the fuck needs another payment crypto. This is shit now with a shit team.

They will release the roadmap today. you just sold the bottom imo

>Cryptopia listing paid
Didn't that happen like three weeks ago?

Cryptopia is not adding any coin this month because they are too busy. But Colx will be added hopefully beginning of february.

>200k at 1 cent
I don't remember making this thread, but you're clearly me.

Lol don’t try to hack me

FUCK

WHY DID I MAKE RETARD CHOICE

REEEEE

But staking rewards, brah!
Never mind that it's been two weeks and I haven't seen one. Or that rewards have been reduced by 2/3rds even when you do! It's the future, brah!

so sell?

COLX is garbage. There's no reason to use it over monero.
If the coin has no inherent advantage over monero, then its only use is as a pyramid scheme

>selling anything at a loss
I will shill this shit up and down the designated shitting streets for months before I lose a single penny. Motherfucker I am Iron Hands man. I even held TRUMPs for a year until I could get out with a profit.

FUCK COINSMARKETS

:((((

Read some shill chart saying it’s better

Shill chart had supply of coins wrong by factor of 1,000. Fuck me user.

trust me, 90% of the shit on those charts doesn't matter.
For privacy, only 2 things matter. More privacy, and more scalability. monero is king in privacy.
find me a scalable privacy coin (the only thing monero lacks), and you'll be rich.

monero sucks, its too big and the community is toxic, they literally shill monero everywhere...case in point

colx's community is fantastic not to mention its huge for the marketcap

such a comfy hold

Dude. Check your configuration. You’re probably not staking

>You’re probably not staking
Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

i only put like $200 in at 6 sats. wish i put more in at the time

I got a reward after just 3 days with only 7k COLX. Now with 7.9k COLX I've been waiting 4 days with nothing. I guess I just got lucky.

Staking is a joke. 10 days since the last mint, not worth to let the computer run.

Comfy sitting on 8m and currently staking. I'm getting about 2000 colx a day since I split it up with after calculating the ideal stake to timeout ratio. If I hit 10m I can become a masternode.

I have no doubt once the whales stop manipulating this coin it will hit .05 by Q2.

I have 580k and I've gotten 6 mints in 18 days. I bet your shit isnt set up right.

Dang...you should have waited. We'll wait for you at the Moon Bar when you eventually get ther.

I bought a little mini pc to run my COLX, NAV, and PIVX wallets.

You get timed out everytime your staking block gets rewarded. If you didn't split your 200k then your whole 200k block is timed out for 7 days.

ehh...depends if you have a better alternative. I sold Verge at a loss after the wraith release and slapped the money right into stellar for the moon mission. Cashed out at the top and was in the green.

Your stake is pretty small so there is less likelihood for a consistent stake reward. Also, you probably didn't divide your block so it's timed out for 7 days.

"big community" of 3000+ on telegram foaming at the mouth waiting for an order book with more than 1-2 BTC on the buy side to dump their x100+ profit bags from buying in pre-coin-swap

enjoy user

>suddenly hardcore colx shilling all over Veeky Forums all at once

Gee Whiz! I wonder what happened?

oh

PnD you stupid idiot.
Dont fucking follow Veeky Forums shills who promise you a lot without any fucking analysis of the coin.

Nope, just stoked about my stack. They're having issues with their staking and I'm just trying to help.

Why are you fudding this coin? It's a solid project

Anyone can fork a coin on github and change the name and work on a roadmap jpg for a month. Also, because it recently went up 130x and people didnt have a chance to dump, being stuck in coinsmarkets etc.
You wanna buy into a coin with no discerning features that went up x130, be my guest. It's probably a bukkake of more epic proportions than you could ever organize in real life, if that's your thing