CHAD coins only

CND
>Icon is big fucking C, stands for CHAD
>going to top 10 regardless of market cap
>has an actual product
>moon mission in progress, moon is inevitable, $5 eoy

its making all of the other coins in my portfolio look bad, I'd take some profit out to put into other lower coins but damn it just doesn't give a fuck and keeps going up

Other urls found in this thread:

prototypestat.arbitragect.com/
altsrank.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another contender

>steadily doubles about every month
>master of all trades coins, if consistent with roadmap
>masternodes with 50% ROI

Also don't forget they just added LUX/USDT on Cryptopia last night. Let's just say it's gonna be a good summer if you HODL.

holy shit thanks for the info

with the roadmap for this year + tether propulsion systems this is gonna be some serious fucking shit

so when do alerts come out? i've been waiting for a few days, I'm impatient.

Cindicator is one of the most legit projects in crypto.
Probably the only one where people actually want to use the tokens right now, not in fucking 2022 when the test net of some shitcoin is supposed to come out

99% of the market is a total garbage and will get wiped out pretty soon

I'm unironically holding 10k USD in CND, bught at .21 and I'm comfy as fuck. If it dips sub .20 (One can only dream) I'm getting another 10k

I've seen very little activity on the CND posts and usually anons go retard mode saying its a meme, we holding teeka's bags etc yet the motherfucker has not dropped in a sea of red.

Guess bizbois like to stay poor, oh well.

Oh, and another thing bro, 5 mid year, 12 USD EOY

Fucking shit it keeps going up and up... PLEASE BABY DROP FOR A BIT SO I CAN BUY MORE OF YOU.

I bought this at 16 cents and sold because i'm an inpatient weak handed faggot

The calm before the storm

My boy

I've been just looking into coins that get a thread like once a month, the really obscure shit. I don't think biz has ever massively shilled a coin that was about to moon, its always memes and trash

Thanks to the user that recommended CND a couple months ago in a thread that almost no one replied to. I'm gonna have 6 figures soon because of you man

You're right though, every thread people just spam LMAO TEEKA BAGS IM NOT BUYING ATH and then it goes up another 50% day after day. These are probably the same idiots that buy shit like TRX and XRP because of memes

hello friends sir. deep brainchain will moon coin sir. very needful moon sir. high quality brain sir. it is not pajeet coin sir. trust me sir I am american sir.

lets see how mainnet launch affects it, potential chad coin, just a chadlet right now though

>tfw i bought 1500 CND at the end of December for 0.06 dollars each
>sold them before CND took off to get more ZCL
>50% down on ZCL
>would have had a 412% increase in CND if I just held my CND instead

I hate this feeling guys.

Trusting pajeet developers to make the next bitcoin cash instead of investing in a worthwhile project that is still still young, useful, product already out, and gives incentive to keep in wallet and not panic dump. You deserved it desu

Its fucking mind boggling man, a rational human being goes and reads the white paper, checks the app, checks the roadmap, checks the community and support, checks the team and THEN they decide to jump in or not. But here, everything is just BUY HIGH SELL LOW LMAO TEEKA BAGHOLDERS.

Trully a shame, biz literally loves to stay poor. GL with your gains my bro!

I will sell most of my ZCL bags at the next pump. What should I buy for that money?

ArbitrageCT, RialtoAI, NapoleonX, Zen Protocol and Republic Protocol are chad tier.

>$5 eoy

jesus fucking christ, if that's true i'm literally a multi-millionaire by EOY. even though teeka said it himself, i still have my doubts, we'll see.

Fucking crypto, right. I have 5 positions that could all reasonably put me in the 7 digit club if this market keeps going up.

yep...it all feels way too good to be true, and i could cash out right now with a decent $200k, but then what? i mean, it's a nice amount of cash, but you can't retire off of it.
worst case scenario, the crypto market ends in a disaster due to a black swan event and i end up with nothing, best case scenario, i become filthy fucking rich. option one wouldn't be the end of me, so i continue playing.

are you guys for real or just shilling this for the lulz?
There already was an user here yesterday or 2 days ago that explained to you in moderate detail why this is bullshit. You don't actually believe they can predict the future with a shitty app, right?
>but muh beans in a jar and weight of a cow

Seriously people, tell me this is a joke and not everyone on biz is this retarded and easily convinced. Fuck me, and god fuck this place to hell if this is for real.

user, the amount of dumb money in this market is astounding. It's ok to ride the wave if that's how you roll.

I agree and sold around 2.3k sats, but will buy back in if it dips low enough just because people are stupid.

If you're interested in better models of what CND should be, check out ARCT, XRL and NapoleonX. These offer direct utility in arbitrage, aglotrading and market making, not beans in a jar guess work.

At a market cap under 10ml, this is pretty incredible: prototypestat.arbitragect.com/

are you saying PBC is wrong?

My thoughts exactly. 14K to 500K in a year. Fat stacks of NEO, RDN and CND. Starting to feel like I might actually make it. It is really hard to keep going to work. Scared to tell anyone anything

Cindicator is #1 in the ranking - altsrank.com/

CND obvious shitcoin PND scam.
LOL Teeka is a nigger
Enjoy your bags faggots

>altsrank.com/
What do they base that on?

I get your point and I'm all for riding the hype train to make money. Even though I find it kinda risky, I've watched way too many shitcoins skyrocketing due to hype and I could have made a shit ton of money if logic wasn't in the way. The problem is that I see people in this thread unironically talking about EOY values and "millions" as if this scam will still be relevant in 1 year.

That's the reason I posted. Wasn't sure if this was some Veeky Forums inside joke pump and dump kind of thing or if people were for real. I think it's fair to assume that like 10% of people in this thread know what's going on and are in it for a quick buck, while using the rest as cattle to pump this shit higher. Nothing out of the usual here. Just another day on Veeky Forums. Carry on people with your talk about EOY price estimates.

They are wrong all the time, and shill garbage constantly. Go sign up for their newsletter to see the type of shit they peddle on the regular.

If they were RIGHT all the time they wouldnt need to collect subscriptions from dumb assholes who want to be told what to gamble on. They would just become stupidly rich on their RIGHT ALL THE TIME trades.

Fucking Veeky Forums.

This shit is sp stupid, i bought coins, registered in telegram bot and then moved them out and it still keeps working lol

Yeah, I tend to leave dumb money trains pretty early or don't invest in them at all.

But no, people are pretty serious about, unfortunately. It's a little sad.

of course i fucking sell this at 8 cents and it moons like 3 days later for days

lmao at your life

Really??

Agree here. This coin was (at 10 cents) and will be my last trade. I'll pick up along the way if it ever dips (or guess if it doesn't), but this is a long hold to $10. Fucking genius...

kek
>enjoy the bags
>literally bought at $9 sold at $15, 25, 32
>Can buy back at $14 right now
Enjoy Chadlet

holy moly, tearing down those walls baby

Only holding 102 CND. Bought in way too high but I'll make some money off of it

exact same with 1500 coinz at .06 except i didnt sell and basically forgot about them instead. feelsgood