Your top 3 coins for >1 year?

Your top 3 coins for >1 year?

If you want, write in one sentence the reason.

TRX XRP ADA bc they're the best.

I second this

1. VEN
2. XRP
3. TEL

RLC long term tech heavy
XRP blue chip high potential
LTC because fuck bitcoin

High Performance Blockchain, SophiaTX and Internet Node Token are the next big things

VEN, XLM, and (maybe) ICX

I've literally seen you shill these 3 same shitcoins in every thread for a week now. Bags getting heavy, user?

unironically trx tho because that will be at least 5 dollars at year end. cap this

NEO
VEN
ICX
Stellar
IOTA

LINK
ICX
VEN

- Paypie making passiv income is my fav.
- HPB always a good idea to invest in protocol tokens
- More protocol tokens.

obviously VEN

ETH VEN ICX

VEN
WTC
ETH

Anything else is literal shit and you know it.

VEN, ICX, ZRX, SPHTX, PFR, ARY

VEN
XRP
ICX

definitely the most hyped as of late (for good reason)

LUX because Panama Buyers Club is pumping, LUX/Tether pairing, mass shilling, big exchange soon, etc.

Anyone ever annoyed these change every month?

>VEN

Why?

Eth
Tel
Xlm

ETH
FUN
haven't got a third yet

LTC
RIPPLE
BTC

in that order

XLM
WTC
VEN
AMB

these are my picks

lets fucking do it

TRX
IOTA

Proof?

ODN
ETN
KICK

ODN is for security, ETN for normies, and KICK for ICOs.

Hubii Network Token (HBT) is partnered with a mostly government-owned telecom company called Telenor and I'm certain the marketcap will tenfold, perhaps x20.

>HPB
my nigga

People will shill their PnD shitcoins but let the oldfag tell you something:

- XMR - demand for privacy will only get bigger and bigger, this is your go to coin when thinking about long term gains
- NEO/ETH as the most proficient platforms with many dApps, ICOs coming month after month
- REQ/OMG - as the normie gateway in and out of crypto

Those are "must have" in your portfolio if you dont want to get sucidal after some massive dumps.

ICX XLM and XBY as my shitcoin gamble

VEN
NEO

ENG, RLC, PFR

At one year vista I have only one strong pick: Lamden (TAU). Remember this post in one year and be grateful. They are still at the beggining, but at september we could have nice already benefits.

If you prefer stable growth, Ether.

This is probably the most accurate. Everything else here are flavors of the month. You would never see VEN in last months Top 3 or ICX in the early part of last month either.

Stratis is gonna be #1 growth, prove me why it wont. It is ETH + Monero in one with tumblebit.

INT
BTO
LINK

1. ODN, the dev team keeps delivering on their promises
2. ETH/XMR, The Byzantine fork is almost here a POS ETH will be game changing, and I'm just big on Privacy coins this year.
3. REQ, very ambitious project. Seriously lowering purchasing fees to .5-.005% is insane.

I got air dropped 500, so I'll have 2500 dollars for free. That will by hype, but I'm not buying this scam coin.

NEO
ETH
XTZ

all in ven, thank me later

NEO
REQ
XTZ

ETH, XMR, and ETC.

XMR has real solid uses and is very undervalued, I expect at LEAST 1000$ EOY

ETH is a growing giant and most new buy ins use ETH. IT has actual uses and I could see it either replacing or getting close to btc in the next year. At least 5000$ eoy unless the market collapses.

And ETC because I'm holding a few that I mined last year and I'm hoping it pick up in price at some point. Also if ETH does replace BTC at the #1 spot then the psycological boost etc would receive would probably send it on moon missions. Imo the price of etc depends on the performance of eth but I could see it doing at least a x2.5 by EOY

Honorable mentions:

Xlm
FUN

Prepare to hold some heavy ass bags my friend

How would Obsidian platform actually generate some meaningful money for token holders? You are delusional if you think normies want or even think about privacy .. look at those normies on fuckin faceberg. They hate privacy, they are shallow nobodies in their lifes at least they want to be someone to the outside world.
ODN is going nowhere.

0 risk:
ETH
low risk:
VEN
ICX
medium risk:
INT
BTO
HPB
high risk:
every shitcoin

Congrats you just said the dumbest thing in the world. But yes Everyone cares about Privacy, we've just been fucked into submission because we have no alternatives.
Besides Government officials/Terrorists/Drug Dealers will use their platform. If drug dealers use the platform then Normies will too.

The 3 kings:
NEO
VEN
ARK

Obviously JNT.

seconding Tau, I bought it at ATH and that is probably my heaviest bag, yet probably the one with the most potential that is still way under the radar

my three picks are:

ICX
XLM
NEO

I've made good money off of buying coins that weren't sub-dollar level but still had a ton of room to grow. anyone that asks me what coin to buy, I always say these three. buy em now and buy em often.

bonus:
CRED (massively under the radar, rumors of a bidding war between paypal and uber for aquisition, still only on etherdelta)
UFR (despite the shill campaign on Veeky Forums)
LINK
TAU

>TAU
>potential

kek

OMG
CND
XRB

Plane ticket to Lamboland

CND, LINK, SALT

ENG
because it's blockchain agnostic meaning pretty much any crypto can use it for the privacy protocol and scaleability. Also the catalyst is built on the protocols so yes they're real.
RLC
Has a lot of potential for its scaleabilty and other things
ETH
Duh, no brainier.

>SALT
the lending system is shit, slow, and barely kicked off, proven to not scale well. Look at ELIX for a low cap lending platform.

VEN, ICX, XLM

Most upside in 100-200 range: SPHTX, NAV, WABI, HPB, MOD

SALT is doing the right thing by slowly rolling out these loans.

This is a painful hold, but the team is doing the right thing.

I agree with - been wanting to dump my SALT bags for a while, but honestly I think this is a long term hodl. Team is too good, they actually have a working product, they're meticulously rolling out the product, etc.

ADA
XLM
TRX

cap it

Doge
Part
Html

ICX
AION
ENG

VEN
ICX
LINK
MIOTA
ETH

Also I can't count.

Turtle
Bananacoin
Titanium BARS

>Bananas to feed turtles
>Turtles to breed and sell for profit
>Titanium to smelt arms and fight off turtle thieving pajeets

AION
ICX
ENG

> NWO level partnerships

Must be decent if this user had the same pics

Not first time noticed about ICX, which is their point?

Where that rumors about CRED come from?

By the way, curiously, both TAU and CRED have been listed on coinfalcon this last week.

Curious indeed unsubtle pajeet

New on Veeky Forums
I was lurking for a month now. Can some oldfag rate how well I assesed the situation on the market?
My portfolio will be:
20% NEO
40% VEN
40% LINK
Buying in when BTC falls just above 8k mark.

I want high risk but VERY high reward portfolio

BAT
LINK
IOTA

It amazes me that I'm not the only one who thinks this

Again no qash, retards.

+ for ICX and TAU brotha
both have so much potentials

Bag 1
Bag 2
Bag 3

But seriously. SMART. DYOR

Ordering them from least to most risky

>VEN
>REQ
>QSP
>TEL

it amazes me how much of a pajeet you are redditor

LTC, NULS and LCR

KYS Coin
KYS Coin
KYS Coin

You all know why, this crypto shit is stressful and I keep losing

stop these plebbit echo chamber threads with circle jerk happy ending, most of you will lose. just go and do your own research and win maybe. but most of you are just dumb cunts that will give me your neetbux soon enough when i drop my bags. fanks

CANT YOU SEE ITS THE SAME FUCKING SHIT SHILLED BY ALL OF YOU
> ETH VEN ICX

mah niggas

ESPERs

buy now or be forever poor :)

The coin(s) that will replace the fake pumping done by BTC. Chinese miners buy their own coins to simulate demand. When BTC is done, any other coin that needs to be mined, is the king. All other coins are just like stamps. They don't need to by high in demand. Practically the shit USDT is doing.

ETH
NEO
Stratis
XRP
LTC
XMR

>WHAAAAAA I CANT PLAY BECAUSE I LOST MY MONEY OR NEVER HAD ANY PLEASE FEEL BAD IM A NOCOIN MOTHERFUCKER!!!

1. SC
2. MED
3. CAN

raiblocks, xmr, xlm

SGR - Will be a top 20 exchange
XLM - Transaction system that actually uses the token
REQ - Actual use case

SGR will 100x, XLM and REQ 10-20x.

TRX, and i don't give a fuck about what you guys think, it's gonna be an epic year for Tron

Replace ven with neo and you have a winner

Dream on! TRX is a marketing scam.

HORSE BITBEAN RDD

I just looked at sgr. All the it does is reduce fees on their exchange?

>bat
>Bat
>BAT

If you need shilling, you're not gonna make it. Try the brave browser with bat donation and you'll see why this is big.

Stfu Faglords, TRX is not a scam and you're gonna regret not investing in it.

MKR - decentralized crypto central bank, first to have a sink model for their token (up 8x from buy)
0x - decentralized exchange protocol (up 40x from buy)
REQ - something with payments (up 12x from buy)

i plan to hold for at least 2,5 more years

1. COSS
2. ICX
3. LINK

fuck you, I shouldn’t have to explain why faggot

VEN/BNTY/PFR.

I'd say why but if I did all of /biz would fill up all the buy orders so I wont but I'll see you guys in a few weeks and double up my bags :)

QASH reporting in.

This company is going to make crypto trading palatable for actual financial whales, not the lucky NEETs who hold that title now now.

When that happens the current crypto market cap will look like a drop in the bucket compared to what's to come.

NULS
ICX
LINK

I hope so, but the qash token needs more utility to really rocket in value. Hoping for some sort of integration with their exchanges if they plan to keep it off others.

1. DOGE
2. DOGE
3. DOGE

Hopefully QASH will be to worldbook what BNB is to Binance, but Worldbook's volume will be astronomical with international big players utilizing it.